chapter3

please love me again

Jessica pov.

Class are done and its time to grab some lunch. I pack my things and walk out on our room heading to the cafeteria suddenly someone bump me.

What the.I'm ready to say something but stop when I look at the culprit .

I'm sorry. She said walking away.

I froze at my spot ,turning around to look at her.

so she know how to say sorry.but wait why i saw sadness in her eyes. I thought. Shrugged it off and just buy some foods.

Done eating some lunch. heading to our next subject .I got inside of our room I spot someone.she is at the last seat near at the window. Looks like spacing out.

I walk at the person direction and seat next to the person that looking outside .somehow when I look at her I felt weird in my stomach.

What is this feeling. I thought

Staring at her .she's pretty though annoying at the same time.

I didn't know that I've been staring long that I didn't realize that our teacher is there.

Jessica ssi where are you staring at?its look like you have a fantasy time staring at miss I'm.she said.

I blush hard when I heard our teacher. I composed myself and said.

Well ma'am don't bother me because I'm not interested at your class.your class is too boring. About history heck I would care.

I saw our teacher quite and continue her lesson.well she can't be angry at me because I'm jessica jung.you heard that jung one of the richest in the asia.

Staring back at the so called Im.she's not even listening on our lesson.turning her head she stare and smile at me.

Turning my attention on our teacher I feel so hot.fanning myself with my hand.

Are you OK.she said. 

On my God her voice it's so sweet.

Uhm yes.I said.

I'm sorry about what happened the other day.she said not looking on me.

I..I'm sorry too.I said hiding my red face with my hair.why did i stuttering 

She loOK at me and said.

I'm yoona by the way..extending her hand

Jessics jung.i said shook her hand.wow so soft.i quickly take back my hand and put it on my lap.playing at my fingers. 

Beautiful name jessica ssi.she said.

Drop the formalities. i said

Nodding her head.she stand up and grab her bag.

Looking at her confuse why she grab her back.

The class are end .teacher and students are not here anymore.she said.

extending her hand.lets go its getting late.she stated.

I grab her hand blushing hard.

We walk until we reach at the school gate.

Miss jung .my driver said and bow.

I think i need to go now.i said

She nod her head and said see you tomorrow.

Smiling at her and the car start to move.

Im yoona i think im inlove .i mumble smiling like idiot.

yoona pov.

Jessica eh.what a beautiful name .shes pretty .i thought

Reaching at my apartment i head to my room laying down in the bed.

Ring....ring.....

grabing my phone hello i said annoyingly.

Yoong.the caller said.

What?going back again ?im sorry to say but a big no.isaid and hung up.

No one pov.

Yoong. the person mumble.please comeback .

Tears are forming in the eyes of the person.

I miss you. I miss my choding.said the person

Are you ok taeng?said the other person

i miss her hyo.she not even want to talk .no one blame her hyo.its not her fault after all.taeyeon said.

It okay i know one day she well comeback .hyoyeon said.

What if shes not going to comeback.hyo i miss our cousin.our bonding together her choding side.taeyeon said.

Hush now taeng.she dont like it when you are crying.hyoyeon said wiping the tears that keep falling in taeyeon eyes.

yah.midget your going to grow if you keep on crying.hyohyeon said.

Yah.don't call me Yah and midget. You are midget to. But I'm just talented than you.taeyeon said.

I have a talent too.I'm good at dancing.you called yourself talented even though your at dancing.hyoyeon said back.

Taeyeon is firing now because of angry.even her eyes is on fire.she grab hyoyeon ear pulling it hard.

Aw.aw.aw taeng stop .its hurt.hyoyeon said.

No its your punishment of what you say to me.taeyeon said.

Im sorry midget. I mean sorry taeng.hyoyeon said.

But taeyeon heard the midget word.she pull hyoyeom ear more harder.make hyoyeon to almost cry.

Im sorry taeng.im sorry im sorry.hyo said.

She let go her hand and said.dont mess at the goddess hyo.taeyeon said.

goddess your face.you mean midget.hyo mumble.but taeyeon heard her.hyo run fast a going inside of her room.afraid taeyeon might hurt her again.

On the other side.

Its all your fault if you not said those hurtful things she well not run away.the girl said.

The old man slap her .

dont talk to me like that.im your father show some respect .Her father said.

Yeah right father that i dont to be my father.she said walk out of her father office.

The old man dial his phone and call someone.

FIND HER NOW.!he said angry writin all over his face.he need to find his daughter .because he want his daughter to take over the company .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry so many errors.Jessica and yoona are classmAtes but didn't know at first