chapter4

please love me again

No one pov.

Its been a month yoona  and Jessica getting closer together.but it's been a month too that yoona has a feelings to Jessica. She been keeping it by herself not telling the girl that she's in love to her.

Yoona. Said the girl setting baside yoona.

Hey.yoona.she said again.but yoona just starring blankly outside.shes in deep thought.but the other girl is being impatient. She don't like being ignored  by the girl that she love.

YAH IM YOONA!!the girl shouted.

yoona got startled by the outburst of the girl beside her. Covering her ears tightly. 

Yah.Jessica jung sooyeon.why are shouting at me so loud.!I bet all student in our school heard you.yoona said.

She's correct when she said all the student in there school heard Jessica.because student stop from what their doing.even the teachers stop from the lesson that their discussing.

How could you said yah to me.really Im yoona.your spacing out.do you have a problem yoona.?Jessica said.

Sica what if I confess to the person I love. But that person would not love me back.yoona ask.

So Yoona love someone.who's the lucky girl.it's hurt .why can't you see me yoona.I love you.she thought

well.if you confess to that person.if he/she reject or accept you I'm always her for you.BTW whos the lucky person?do i know this person?jessica said.

Yeah you know this person a lot.well i cant tell you who the person is.yoona reply.

Hmmm.well if you say so.jessica said smiling to yoona.but the smile she gave is a force one.because she hurt.it look like her world shut down.heart broken into pieces. 

Yoona yah.i think i need to go.bye jessica said. Before yoona could say something.jessica already run out of the classroom.leaving the clueless yoona.

I think i well confess to her later.yoona thought.

Jessica pov.

Why it is hurt so much.tears are all over my face.i walk out in the restroom.heading in the cafeteria.

Why can't you see me yoona.I gave all the hint that I like you.but you didn't even get it.all the days that we've been doing.when I sleep in your apartment I feel like we are married. But yet its just a dream that would not happened in reality.

I just stared outside the cafeteria when someone sit beside me.i look at the person shock written all over my face.

Surprise. Said the person.

How?when?i cant uttered a sentence when i saw who Is the person.

Well.Jessica ssi.I talk to my father to comeback in korea.but he said i need to finish my 1yr collage .and when im done here i am.i just got here yesterday.the person said.

Im happy to see you donghae.i said.

Im happy to see you too jessica.donghae said hugging me and kiss me in the cheek

Unknown to us there is someone starring blankly. 

Yoona pov.

I decide to find Jessica when I saw something that make my heart hurt so much.

so she's with someone else.I'm happy for you Jessica.I mumbled. 

Walking away.I head to my secret place that no one can find me.yeah you heard it right I call it my. Because no one knew this place only me.

I sit in a big tree looking at the view infront of me.tears streaming down my face.

I think I don't have a chance to you anymore.I thought

I love you always.

No one pov.

Yoona has been avoid the girl ever since the day that happened.

She would not attend class or when she saw Jessica heading to her direction she would hide in the tree Inc.

Walking alone thinking deeply when she heard someone calling her name.

Yah Im yoona.the girl said.

She know that voice.she didnt turn around.she just walk fast.avoiding the girl.but stop when the girl is in front of her.

Hi jessi.he he.yoona said nervously and start walk again.

But Jessica stop held her hand stopping her from walking.

Why are you avoiding me.Jessica ask.

No.no.no.I'm not avoiding you.I need to go now.yoona said shaking her head.but Jessica held her hand tightly 

Tell me why are you avoiding.!Jessica shout she hurt because the latter had been avoiding her.

yoona just stood in her spot.do you want to know why.Bbecause I love you!!I love you so much that I can't stop thinking of you.!!I'm ready to confess when I saw you with him.hugging him.he even kiss you!! I see all the sence. Yoona said anger written her face.

Jessica shocked of what yoona said.she loose her hand on yoona.the girl started to walk when she felt that Jessica loose her hand on her.

Jessica look at the walking girl and run after her.

YOONA!she shout.

Yoona stop from walking and turn around just to meet the girl hugging her tightly.she stared at the girl.she don't know what to do.

Jessica crying hard and said.I love you yoona.please don't avoid me anymore.

Yoona smile when she heard those words.she kneel in front of Jessica and said.Jessica well you be my girlfriend. Jessica didnt need to think. She pulled the girl and kiss her in the lips.