chapter1

please love me again

No one pov.

There is a girl sleeping at her bed peacefully. but suddenly her phone alarm disturbing her sleep she groan and sat up straight  .she grab her phone turning off her alarm but suddenly her eyes got big when she saw something.

Oh !I'm late.she said.

She stand up from her and stumbled because of her careless action and missy things around her room.but she doesnt care.all she care about is she is late. She run to her bathroom take a shower.

When she's done she take one bread run to the busstation and wait for the buss to come.when the buss come she ride and take a sit at the back.

Yoona pov.

Oh my God.stupid yoona stupid I said talking to myself.

Shen I arrived at the classroom I take a deep breath and open the door slowly. I peek inside didnt see our teacher i sigh.thanks God the teacher are not yet here. 

But then I felt someone in front of me.I look at the feet until I reach her head.and there she my teacher. I thought she not here. Stupid I'm yoona I said to myself.

Our teacher stare at me and said

IM Yoona your late again!!

Great luck is not on my side. Nice one I'm yoona.I said

I just bow my head and say sorry to her.

She shook her head and said

Stand at the door,rise your two arms don't you dare putting it down I well watch you closely.she said.

I look at her and mumbled.

She so scary like a beast. she make me believe that beast is really exist.

But I didn't know that my classmates heard what I'm saying. They laugh really loud but then stop when they saw our teacher face. 

I looked  at our teacher and smile forcefully he he.

She stare at me sternly taking a deep breath and shout

IM YOONA GET OUT!! DO THE Punishment NOW!!

I quickly do what she told me standing at the door rise my hand side by side.

1hour later oh it's been one hour I'm tired. Aish it okay yoona 30 minutes left and you well see your beast teacher today.suddenly  something came in my mind .I peek inside our room and saw our teacher not watching me. I smile to myself I dance at my spot dorkly like a worm without putting down my hand.

Haisxt thanks our whole day class is done. I grab my bag and walk in the hallway I get something in my bag not looking that I will bump someone and thats it I bump someone.

Arg it's hurt she mumble.

She stare at me and said Yah! Are you blind!look where you going you ruin my things stupid.!!

I just stare and said. Yah!!!you are blind too!!if look where you going you will see me and you can avoid bumping on me!!!i shout angrily and walk away not minding that she is calling me.but then i stop turning around and shout again

Your pretty.but airheaded stupid girl!!

And walk away.

No one pov.

There is a man standing at the top of the building seems like waiting for someone.suddenly someone arrive. The man that arrive bow at the man waiting for him.

In sorry sir we didnt find her.we don't have a clue where she is.

Then the man that back facing him.turn arounD he stare at him and said. I gave you a ing week and you said you didn't find her.and didnt where she is.your useless.

That man walk until he reach the door but stop and said.find her dont comeback until you cant find her.

after that he open the doo and walk away.

 

 

 

Im sorry.i dont know how to write this store.because im not good at this language.I'm sorry I know I have many error and wrong gramar.