Chapter 9

Love Yourself

"Hyung, for the love of all the banana milk in the world, please just go out with Taekwoon-hyung! "

"No way, baby bro! I'm not going out with a guy who happened to be my ex-boyfriend! There must be a reason why he's an ex, you know?! "

They are currently at home arguing about this issue. Hyuk has been trying to persuade his brother into going on a date with Taekwoon but N is making it far too difficult; all because he still can't forgive Taekwoon for attacking Hyuk earlier. 

"I know he's kinda a jerk for the sudden attack but he did that for a reason. He just misses you so much, hyung. Please just give him a chance. "Hyuk tries again, softer this time. 

"No, Hyuk. I won't go on a date with him. That's final and there's nothing you can do about it. "N still refuses while crossing his arms. 

Hyuk just look at him for a while before sighing for the 10th time that night .

 

"I'm really glad you decided to come. This really means so much to me. "Taekwoon said while smiling softly at N. They are currently in the car that evening, on their way to their lunch date. 

"It's not like I wanted to, you know? Hyuk threatened me that he'll trown away all the banana milk that I have if I don't go and even blackmailed me that he'll post all of my embarrassing shower singing videos if I ever decided to bail out of this so called date. "N sigh while thinking of a plan for revenge; one that wouldn't backfire like his plans usually would.

Taekwoon just chuckle while thinking about how horrible it was when Hakyeon sang in the shower. One time Hakyeon tried to rap and he took an hour trying to figure it out because he thought Hakyeon was trying to be a news reporter instead. But listening closely, he realised that it's a song that his brother's fiancee has composed. He really miss those times. And today, he'll do anything to have it back. Well... at least he hope so. 

Right now, they are in Taekwoon's red Audi, driving through the city on the way to the restaurant that he knows Hakyeon would love. Based on what Hyuk told him, nothing much had changed about Hakyeon; just less obedient and more sassy but nothing that Taekwoon couldn't handle. 

"Here we are. "Taekwoon said when they arrived at McDonalds. One of Hakyeon's traits that Taekwoon really love is that he never like all those fancy restaurant that requires early reservation. It is just too much work for food that will disappear in less than a few minutes and food that takes too long to prepare? That's a no no. 

"Good. This date better be worth it because my singing reputation is on the line. "Hakyeon said while coming out of the car. 

"Dont worry, Yeon-ah. I promise you that this is going to be the best date of your life. "Taekwoon replies excitedly. 


"This is the worst date of my life! "Hakyeon said with his teeth gritted and Taekwoon couldn't deny it. It really was the worst date of both of their lives. 

First, during their lunch date at McDonalds, a little boy ran into Hakyeon and spilled ice cream all over him. Then when Taekwoon went to the counter to ask for some napkin, he himself ran into a waiter who was cleaning a table and holding a half full glass of soda, which spill all over him.

Next, while they were strolling around the park, a ball suddenly hit Hakyeon on the head and made him fall into a water fountain. 
After getting Hakyeon out of the water, on their way back to the car, Taekwoon suddenly step on some poop and hit by a ball thst made him yell about where did all the balls came from while N chuckles silently at the back.

And finally, here they are, sitting on the grass near Han River. The reason they are sitting on the grass was because they almost got ran over by a group of bikers in which whisk dodging them, they fell and yes, their butts hurt. 

"I'm sorry. Today was supposed to be the best date but well... it turnedout like this. "Taekwoon said, referring to their condition; wet, dirty and hurting all over. 

"It's alright. I actually had fun. Well, minus the ice cream and the ball and the fountain and falling on my . But overall, I had fun. "Hakyeon said with a soft smile on his face. 

"Really? 'Taekwoon asked hopefully. 

Hakyeon can't even lie but looking at Taekwoon's puppy eyes which was really cute, he laughed. "Yes, Taekwoon. Really. "

"I'm so glad you feel that way. "Taekwoon said , feeling relieved that Hakyeon did have fun despite the day that they've been through. They went into a comfortable silence for a while, just enjoying the view until Taekwoon decides that it's time for him to reveal the real purpose of the date. "Yeon, i know this might be too much but I really want to continue where we left off. I've horrible to you in the past but I want to fix it. We'll do all the things that we used to do together, what do you say? Would you give me a second chance? because I love you too much, Yeon. My life is meaningless without you."
While Taekwoon poured his emotion out, Hakyeon just kept quiet while staring at the river that is reflecting the sunset, his face emotionless.

After a while of silence Hakyeon finally looks into Taekwoon's eyes and all that he could see are sincerity, love and determination to win him back. 

"I'm sorry, Taekwoon. I don't think I can continue it. "

"But Hakyeon, I--"

"Please let me finishTaekwoon. What I mean is that I can't continue the thing that we never started. "At this point, Taekwoon seems confused but Hakyeon just smiles as he resumes. "Hakyeon is my past and he's already dead. The one talking to you now is N, the night club dancer and brother to the giant baby Sanghyuk. I don't care about who I was in the past, Taekwoon. All I care about is the present and the future. So if you ask me to give you a second chance, that I can't. But I can give you a chance. '"

Taekwoon's eyes lights up at Hakyeon's words and he continue to listen. 

"Also, you don't need to help me get my memories back or tell me what you did. I think both you and I have suffered enough. We both need a fresh start so we don't need to relate with the past. Lets try this again then. Hi, I'm N. And you are? "N says as he extend his hand towards Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon stare at the hand for a few second before grabbing it and shaking it lightly. "Hello, N. I'm Leo. "

"Leo? "N questions curiously. 

"You want us to start anew so I'm doing just that. Taekwoon did a lot of horrible things to his loverbut Leo won't do that. I promise you. "

"I'm looking forward to it, Leo. Anyway, are you free tomorrow's night? Would you like to come to my performance? "

"Only if you let me take you out for dinner. "

"How about you come to my place for dinner? After today, I think I'm going to stick to home cooking for a while even if it means having to eat ramyeon for weeks. "

"Yeah, I agree. But how about I'm the one who cook? I mean, I don't really cook much but I do make a decent ramyeon. "

"Deal. I'm looking forward to knowing you, Leo. "

"Me too, N. Me too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes!!! It's finally finish, i'm so so sorry that it took such a long time but i wanna to finish it in fast and this is the result, hehe, really hope you guys would like it, and i want to give a massive thanks to bluegirl317 for giving me the idea and for helping me to correct all of my horrible grammars😅. And thank you to all of the reader for always giving me such positive comment, always supporting me and encourgaging me to do my best, Thank you and hopefully until next time!!!