chapter 7

Love Yourself

Even though Taekwoons mind had come to the conclusion that it would be better to just leave Hakyeon, his heart just couldn't accept it. No, he wouldn't do the same error again. Just like he had promised himself weeks ago: He wouldn't give up on Hakyeon, not until he was sure that the silver haired was his once again.

So the next morning, after he had pulled himself together again, he asked his brother, who was also Hakyeons best friend (ex – best friend) to go to the club again in order to find said friend. “Hyung are you sure he's here? I mean it’s not that I don’t believe you but you know that a club isn’t really Hakyeon Hyungs favourite place, right?” his brother Hongbin asked doubting. To say that he missed his best friend was an understatement. He and Hakyeon had been friends ever since kindergarten. They knew each other even before Hakyeon met his big brother since Taekwoon was living with their grandparents until he was in elementary school. That was also where the both of them finally met each other, though they didn't go steady until they were in their final year of high school.

When he found out that their relationship had ended, he was beyond shocked. Hongbin was sure that they were going to last for eternity, but fate seemed to have a different story in store for them.

When he wanted to confront his best friend after the fateful day, he couldn’t reach him. He had just disappeared. Hongbin was really worried to what might have happened to his best friend.

When his big brother than told him what had happened between them he was angry to the point that he punched Taekwoon multiple times until his fiancé, Wonshik, was finally able to stop him. //“With what you did, you deserve to die! Your lucky that your my big brother YOU KNOW THAT!”// Hongbin had yelled at an on the floor lying Taekwoon as said male tried to gather himself. //“I know I deserve this. In fact, I don’t even deserve, but I just can't live without him anymore! I just want him back and be the boyfriend he deserves. I won’t make him suffer anymore. Please Bin – ah, please help me to find him! If you don't want to search him for me then find him for you! I know that you miss him too, right? We both do,”// Taekwoon had begged him until the younger male finally give in and agreed on helping his pathetic excuse of a brother to find his best friend.

“Yes I’m sure I meet him yesterday,” Taekwoon retorted without looking at his brother.

“Wait! You meet him! Then why haven't you brought him home?!” the other Jung questioned with a raised voice.

“Because…”

“Because?”

Taekwoon was a bit hesitated before he answered with a sad, “He doesn’t remember me.”

Hongbin remained silent, shock by the sudden information. He wanted to say something, but seeing how sad his brother looked, he didn't pry on it anymore. It must have had a huge impact on him.

The rest of the way was spent in silence until the reached the club.

When they finally arrived inside and were instantly greeted by the usual loud music and stuffy club air. As always there were an uncountable number of people who either wanted to have fun with their friends or just forget their problems for one night and therefore drowned themselves in alcohol. But their main purpose wasn't to have a good time or to get completely stone faced. No, they were looking for a very special person in both their lives.

“Hyung how about we ask the bartender about Hakyeon hyung,” Hongbin proposed after they had almost searched the whole club without finding the silver haired beauty. Taekwoon nodded and together they went over to the bar.

“Excuse me? Could you tell me where I can find Hakyeon hyung, please? He should be working here,” Hongbin questioned the man behind the counter.

“I’m sorry who?”

“Ah! He meant N,” Taekwoon quickly threw in and the other males face lit up in understanding.

“Aaaah, N! He should be somewhere behind the stage. Just go straight to the end of the stage and then turn right,” the man informed them politely. The Jung brothers thanked him and went in the direction the man had just described them. When they got to the back they could finally spot his mop of silver hair. Though the scene they were witnessing just now, left them in shock. Especially in Taekwoons case.

There in front of them, they saw as Hakyeon or N, how he was called now, hugged someone else. Taekwoon could feel the anger rising in his body and quickly strode over to separated the two of them and dragged Hakyeon away from the surprised man.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! LET ME GO!” N yelled as he furiously tried to free himself from the black haireds grip.

“How can you just let someone else touch you?” Taekwoon hissed back and threw a death glare in the strangers direction.

“What’s wrong with that?! I can let anybody touch me if I want to! You have absolutely nothing to do with what I do and what I don't do!”

“Nothing?! I’m your boyfriend and I forbid you to see that guy again!“

“Hyung-”

“NO YOUR NOT! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG GUY! YOU CAN’T JUST FORBID ME FROM SEEING MY BROTHER, EVEN IF YOU WERE MY BOYFRIEND! THAT'S MY ING DECISION!” It was silent after the elder males outburst as both Jungs let the words sink in.

“Wait! YOUR BROTHER?!” Taekwoon exclaimed, shock written all over his face.

 

 

 

Hi~ just want to say that i am a month away from my final exam so i don't think that i will be updating any time soon. So i hope you will enjoy this chapter until then ^^…

A thousand thank to a good friend of my, MegaLia for helping me to fix all of my grammar error. 

Until the next update, 

                90sLineLover.