chapter 4

Love Yourself

And when you told me that you hated my friends,

The only problem was with you and not them,

And every time you told that my opinion was wrong,

And tried to make me forget where I came from.

 

“why are you so angry? I just wanted to spend time with my friends.” Said Hakyeon.

“why do you even go there Hakyeon?! Aren’t I enough for you? Do you have to be a to seduce everyone you see!” answer Teakwoon angrily.

“teak -  teakwoon ho – how could you say that? I was just hanging out with them. Is it so wrong?” Hakyeon tears started to run down his cheeks. He couldn’t believe his boyfriend would said such a thing when all he did was meeting with his friends that he haven’t seen for years. But NO Teakwoon have to come and ruin it saying that he was cheating on him and immediately snatched Hakyeon away from them. Now they are in the car bickering about what happened.

“it’s wrong when they were taking turns hugging you!” Teakwoon snap. He hated when someone other than him touch his property.

“Teak please. We haven’t seen each other for years now. Wonkeun already have a girlfriend, Minhyuk is over me and is currently in a relationship with Eukwang, and Ryeowook – hyung only sees me as his little brother. Please stop being over reacting with this every time I hang out with my friends.” Reason Hakyeon.

“So you wanted to blame me because I was protecting my PROPERTY!!!” snap Teakwoon.

Hakyeon was dumbfounded from it, not because of Teakwoon’s rage, nope he have enough of that to not be surprise anymore but because Teakwoon said he was his property. Was he even a human in Teakwoon’s eyes?

“Teak.. I – I not some kind of ‘thing’ for you to protect much. I am a human being who knows how to look after himself.” Hakyeon blood was starting to boiled from what Teakwoon has said.

“that’s not the case Cha Hakyeon! If you really consider me as your boyfriend, you listen to me and remember TO WHO YOUR BELONG TO!!!” yell Teakwoon.

Hakyeon was speechless so he does the only thing that can stop this argument… He nods and whisper a small ‘okay’.

“good now while I’m driving I want you to delete all of your contact number except the one that I approve and our family understand.”

Hakyeon bite his lower lip and held in his tears because he feels so weak when he with Teakwoon. Everything that Teakwoon ask to do he will or rather force to do to kept this relationship last.

Deep inside he still believes that Teakwoon will stop being too possessive and let him do what he wanted to do without worrying about what Teakwoon would said. But no he was just too weak and to deeply in love with Teakwoon to even stand up for himself. So with heavy heart, teary eyes and shaking hands he deleted all of his friends, even best friends number for the sake of his love for Teakwoon.