chapter 1

Love Yourself

Taekwoon really had the worst day. He just broke up with his 5th girlfriend because she was cheating on him with someone else. Sometimes he wonder if it was really worth, breaking up with the person who brightened every week, every day and every second of his live, just for someone who would dump him as soon as they had enough of him? No, it wasn't and now he regretted it big time because even now, one year after their break up, he just couldn't get a hold of that person and neither did any of his friends. 
That person he was so desperately searching for, without even knowing, was none other than Cha Hakyeon, the first person that had rescued him from his loneliness. They had been dating for three whole years but then one day Taekwoon just ended it as if they had started dating one day ago. 

He told the elder that it wasn't working for him anymore and that they weren't meant for each other. Hakyeon had been begging him to give their relationship another chance but Taekwoon just shook his head and walked away without looking back, because he knew Hakyeon was crying. Even if he was out of sight, he could still hear him and his heart wrenching sobs. But at that time Taekwoon simply didn't care enough to redeem his decision. And why was that? 
Because he was already dating someone else at that time.

But karma was a and unfortunately they broke up a week later, because Taekwoon always mistook her by calling her Hakyeon. 
"If you love him so much just go back to him! I can't take it with you calling me Hakyeon and treating me like I was him! We should seriously stop this! Goodbye Taekwoon," she hissed before slamming the door shut and leaving Taekwoon thinking. 'Can I really not get over him? I shouldn't have done it to begin with, should I?' 
But when he tried to look for the redhead he had just disappeared without anybody knowing where he was.

6 month had passed and Taekwoon was still desperately looking for him. He felt as if he had searched the whole world, but no matter what he tried or where he searched he just couldn't seem to find him. He even tried it with the police, asking if they could search for him or anything, but what they told him, wasn't what he had expected. They told him that Hakyeon had been in a serious accident and had therefore been in a coma. Taekwoon was beyond terrified and immediately raced to the hospital to look for him but it left him in a dead end again, as they told him that Hakyeon had been released 3 months ago.

So here he was in front of a Club called 'VIXX', ready to waste himself with alcohol and hopefully drown all his memories of Hakyeon, but again, fortune had it's own plans. 

When he went inside the club was, as usual, packed with sweaty, dancing people that were drinking like there's no tomorrow. Taekwoon made his way to the counter and order a glass of vodka, letting the clear liquid burn down his throat. 

After he had finished it in one shot he was about to order another one when he heard the MC's voice introducing a dancer named N who was about to perform. 
All kinds of lightning was directed towards the stage, as a thin layer of smoke spread itself around the club before loud music started to play. It was a catchy beat that was more than perfect to dance to and all attention was directed towards the stage as a man stepped onto it. His light frame was wrapped in skinny thigh, black clothes but not covering his feet. Though what was missing on the tanned males feet was added to his eyes. Taekwoon had to look twice just to be sure, but there was no doubt that this guy was dancing with a blindfold. 

The black haired was in awe as he watched N gracefully moving around the stage, seemingly not bothered by the blindfold. The dancers body moved perfectly in sync with the music, never missing a beat. It was as if he was one with the song. It was as if he literally //was// the beat himself. 

Taekwoon was so entranced by the dancers performance, that he hadn't even realised he was clapping after the performance was over.

N left the stage for five minutes giving the black haired male some time to get his thoughts back into order, before he returned. Other than the last time though he had a black chair in tow, which was firmly placed in the middle of the stage. When he took place on it, his front pressing against the back of the chair, Taekwoon finally saw N's face clearly without it being covered by the blindfold. What he saw though shocked the living daylights out of him. 

There he was. The Person that had broken the walls around him. The person who pulled him out of his loneliness. The person he had hurt so badly. The person who he was so desperately searching for was right there in front of him. 

Hak..yeon.