Then there is a suicide squad (Stephanie)

Finding TaeYeon

 

Once Jessica had helped Taeyeon change her pants and washed the soaked one, she told Yuri to bring Taeyeon to thier car and watch cartoons on her phone while she deals with the woman. Jessica was washing Taeyeon's pants and the woman was leaning againts the wall, crossing her arms with a pout on her face.

"What is this ? The suicide squad Jess ?" the woman sarcastically scoffed, referring to the chubby tanned girl in a tracksuit and the abnormal kiddie-adult.

"You've got guts tailing us all the way from L.A to Korea. How'd you do it ?" Jessica said as she closed the water tap and squeezed Taeyeon's pants. The water fell to the sink and Jessica was satisfied its not ruined, afterall she was the one who designed it for Taeyeon.'The things I do for that kid.' she muttered while folding the pants.

"Just curious, why suddenly my rival disappeared and why that kid is not infront of my porch at home. Got words from the neighbourhood." the woman said.

"What is it that you want Stephanie ? god ! Tormenting Taeyeon when she was in L.A isnt enough ?!" Jessica almost shouted however she kept her composure. She rolled her eyes and was about to leave the toilet when the woman- Stephanie grabbed her arm to prevent her from leaving.

"I want in."

"Nu uh. Are you kidding ?" Jessica rolled her eyes and scoffed. Jessica swore this woman infront of her has mental issues, firstly she knew that Stephanie hates Taeyeon for crushing on her yet Stephanie always responded to Taeyeon leaving the girl in whirlwind. Secondly, she knew Stephanie had seen her as a rival in the fashion industries yet Stephanie wants to follow them now and lastly, why would Stephanie want to follow them ?

"I said I want in !!" Stephanie stomped her feet and Jessica gave her an unbelievable look.

"Are you kidding me ?! Yah ! You need to go to the mental hospital to check if you are okay or not ! You crazy !" Jessica was about to leave again when  the sound of sobs were heard. She stopped and sighed, regretting her decision.

"Fine." she said through her gritted teeth. "But if you bother Taeyeon again ! I'll leave you by the side of the road." Jessica warned.

And so, there were four of them now- the suicide squad, Stephanie sing-songed as she made her way to Jessica's car. Yuri saw them comeback again and she got out of the back seat and switched to the drivers seat, it was her turn to drive. Jessica entered the passenger seat and Stephanie entered the back seat with Taeyeon. There she saw Taeyeon wrapped up in blanket, the blanket covering her whole body and face, only her round eyes were seen. She looked like a Kaonashi from the movie spirited away, except the pink colour. Stephanie smirked when she got Taeyeon's attention.

"Sica..who is this ?" Taeyeon asked.

"Uh..You know her Taengoo." Jessica said. As if on que, Stephanie took off her glasses and scarf and Taeyeon almost screamed, it was Tiffany ! Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. Their frenemy ? Her lovenemy ? Taeyeon remembered bits of the times when she was in L.A visiting Tiffany's front porch of her mansion. Tiffany bullied her but she didnt mind.

"Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ?" Taeyeon pouted. She didnt want Tiffany to join them, moreover sit next to her. Tiffany snickered and leaned over Taeyeon, trapping the girl between her arms. 

"Why baby ? Dont you love me ?" Tiffany leaned againts Taeyeon dangerously. Before Tiffany could proceed any further, Jessica knocked Tiffany's head with her hands and the girl lost concious. Tiffany fell againts Taeyeon's body and Taeyeon squirmed, after a while she lets Tiffany sleep againts her body because she didnt have any energy to fight back and Tiffany was heavy for her.

Jessica sighed as she looked across the rearmirror view.

'Suicide squad indeed, we've got a chubby weight-loss instructor, a baby Taeyeon not that I mind and the crazy washed up Stephanie Hwang'

"Jeonju ! Here we gooo !!" Yuri said.

 

. . .

Is it interesting XD its not so---hulll...I'm thinking of ending this story straight away should I ?