Then there is a Stephanie

Finding TaeYeon

 

They were on the edge,  Jessica facepalmed herself, Yuri grinned nervously and Taeyeon rolling about. They were at a gas station. 

"You've been living in Korea all your life and you got us lost ?!" Jessica exclaimed and Yuri jumped in her place, scared for the tone Jessica used. Jessica sighed and shook her head, while massaging her temple.

"Taeyeon ! Get up and stop rolling ! It's dirty." Jessica said and Taeyeon immediately got up from the floor. The said girl was trying out some sort of knee-cramped dance from Spongebob Squarepants, the one Squidward did and the rest followed. She saw Spongebob from Yuri's phone while they were on the road the very day. Normally she would use Jessica's phone on scheduled times- too much phone is bad for baby Taengoo. But somehow she snuck Yuri's phone behind Jessica's back, she would cover herself in her blanket and lie down at the back seat while the two navigate where they would go.

"Sica !" Taeyeon raised her hands and Jessica turned her attention to Taeyeon. "Can I go to the toilet ?" Taeyeon asked.

"Fine but dont take too long, I will be busy whacking Yuri in the head and find a solution for us." Jessica said, eyes searching for the toilet sign. Once she did, she confirmed Taeyeon could go since the toilets were at front of the building of the petrol station rather than the back. Taeyeon then skipped to the toilet while Jessica glared at Yuri.

"I'm sorry ! I didnt mean it !" Yuri ran off from her and Jessica chased her. 

"So this is Jeonju huh ?! Tell me which part of the town here looks like Jeonju ?!" Jessica sarcastically shouted.

 

The gas station was quite deserted, a store next to the toilets, few gas pumps and few cars passing here and then. There were cars passing by them, one or two stopped then left and so on. While Jessica was busy with Yuri, Taeyeon was in the toilet. For a gas station toilet it was neat and clean. It had a marble tile and it wasnt wet like usual. The rest 

The girl entered the toilet and was about to enter one of the stalls when she noticed a breath-taking woman in pink. The woman wore large pink heart-shapped plastic sunglasses, large shocking pink fur scarf, light pink blouse and thankgod, black skinny pants, as a touch up she wore sparkling pink high heels. She was leaning againts the wall, crossing her arms staring at Taeyeon when she entered. She gave a smirk when the small kid entered while Taeyeon awkwardly made her way to the stall.

But before Taeyeon could get into the stall, her arm was grabbed and she was pulled and pushed to the wall. Her arms trapped by the woman, the poor paper girl could not even fight back.

"Well, well , well if it isnt fate brought you here." The woman smirked and Taeyeon innocently blinked, confused obviously.

"I think you're getting the wrong person maam, if you could excuse me, I need to pee before I forget-" Taeyeon blushed. It was the truth, she could, forget to pee and end up peeing on herself. She remembered she did it couple of times and she cried. Jessica had to calm Taeyeon down for an hour and the maids had to clean up.

"Oh no ! I recognise your face alright, Kim Taeyeon !" The woman shouted and before anyone knew it. Taeyeon peed in her pants. The woman only looked at Taeyeon's soaked pants and then to the girl's face that's about to cry.

"S-Sica..I forgot again.." she cried.

The woman who's trapping her could only laugh at the embarassed and sad girl. While Taeyeon was busy crying, without her noticing the woman was pushed away from her and Jessica's loud shout was heard.

"You !!"