Found Yuri

Finding TaeYeon

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and couldnt keep herself in place as they were boarding on Jessica's private jet. She giggled like a kid, ironically, looking like one too. Taeyeon wore a large white sweater that's too big for her petite body-with a reason that Jessica wants to keep her warm, and a cute pink skinny jeans. Jessica made sure she wore her harry potter scarf so that Taeyeon wont get colds since Taeyeon has a weak immune system.

Jessica fixed her sunglasses and gave a smile when she looked at her adorable friend.

"Stay still Taengoo-ah, you are going to get dizzy if you keep on moving." Jessica said.

"I cant Jessica ! I'm so excited, finally I'm going to meet my family !" Taeyeon said. She tried to remember anything about her family however she couldnt instead she imagined how they will be like. With that thought alone, she closed her eyes and sunk onto her seat. The airplane noise made her ears a little numb and she felt her weight being lifted into the sky. She smiled, 'I'm coming Mommy, Daddy !'

They were on their way to South Korea, Taeyeon's original home before she moved at L.A with Jessica.

.

.

Once their plane landed, Jessica went to Taeyeon's seat and carefully shook Taeyeon's body, trying to wake the girl up. Taeyeon groaned and mumbled about shifting here and there on her seat as Jessica bothered her. Jessica poked her cheeks, tried to tickle her on her tummy, it was until when Jessica pinched her nose, she jerked up awake.

"We're here, silly." Jessica smiled looking at her friend's still-dazed face. Hearing what Jessica had said perked up her ears, and her eyes twinkled in excitement, contrasting the earlier expression. Jessica giggled again, Taeyeon was always amusing and that why she loved the said girl. Taeyeon then proceeded to look out the window and beamed and grin.

"Come on, lets get to our hotel then go to a cafe, I'm starving." Jessica said, with that Taeyeon nodded vigourously, her head resembling the head of a bobble head.

.

.

They were settled in their hotel, Taeyeon had jumped on their bed as she entered and Jessica just shook her head. After Taeyeon was done jumping, only then she scolded her. Taeyeon pouted and gave her -ly eyes, Jessica always soften up when she sees the so-called '-ly' eyes. As always Jessica sighed and approached Taeyeon. She stretched her arms and grabbed Taeyeon's hand, interwining their fingers.

"Come on kid, I'm starving if I dont eat, I'm going to be Hangry." Jessica said and Taeyeon complied.

They were at a cafe across the street of their hotel, after ordering some Korean cuisine (ddukbeokki) for herself and a kiddie meal (fries, sausage and nuggets) for Taeyeon, they sat in silence. Taeyeon was like an excited puppy, she kept on looking here and there that Jessica couldnt keep up. She was talking fast too, she said the windows were cute and it lit up the whole cafe up, although the interior designs and furniture were simple it was pleasant to the eyes. Korea was far different from L.A. Then Taeyeon proceeded to talk about the meals, the kid pouted that Jessica ordered her a kiddie meal- she was so not a kid. Jessica laughed as a responce and that only made her pout more.

"You can have a share of mine too Taengoo, god, you wouldnt think I would finish everything would I ?" Jessica said.

Taeyeon then kept on looking around, her eyes stopped at a particular woman who was quite chubby-in a tracksuit and a man. She focused onto them, she saw the woman's expression turned into sadness and the man finally stood up placing a small black box on the table. The man walked away with a nonchalant expression and finally left as the bells attached on the door jingled. Finally the woman broke down in tears, Taeyeon felt bad.

She searched her pockets and found a packet of jelly, she stood up and walked over to the woman. There werent many people in the cafe, she puts the packet of Jelly onto the table and the woman looked at her.

"Hi ! You dont know me, and I dont know you but I hope you cheer up with this Jelly and be happy !" Taeyeon was about to leave when the woman called out to her.

"Wait ! Whats your name ?"

Taeyeon halted and smiled." Taeyeon."

The woman who was touched by Taeyeon's act tried to smile, "Yuri."