Found Yuri [2]

Finding TaeYeon

 

Was it her exotic skin tone ? Was it the way her eyes would squint when she smiles or was it her pearly white teeth stand out ? or perhaps was her story that depressing that she's feeling whatever she's feeling ? Jessica couldnt look straight at the woman without feeling heat burning her cheeks. Instead she kept her head low and would look up when the tanned woman focused on Taeyeon. She gulped lots of times and was hardly breathing, her heartbeat was beating faster than usual and she felt hot.

"Yuri, I'm sorry to hear your story." Taeyeon pronounced it Yuw-ree.

Yuri looked down and shook her head. "It was bound to happen."

Yuri had told them her story. About him. About her. About how he broke his promise and how she was okay with it- she'd thought she'd cry much more than she expected to. About how she doesnt know what to do anymore. And lastly how she felt empty.

Taeyeon bawled her hands into fists and pouted. Her eyes furrowed in anger and she punched the table lightly. Jessica turned to Taeyeon and soothed the smaller girl down, Jessica caressed Taeyeon's back and the girl looked at her.

''But sica, cant we do anything about it ?"

"We cant." Jessica said as she looked at Yuri.

.

.

"So you two came from L.A huh. Why did you come to Korea ? Are you two on a holiday ?" Yuri asked as she accompanied the two back to their hotel. They were going to take a rest before they set out to Jeonju. They decided to invite Yuri to their room.

"We're here on an adventure Yuri !" Taeyeon said as she bounced up and down entering their room. Yuri turned to Jessica and Jessica smiled.

"We're looking for Taeyeon's parents." Jessica said and Yuri gave her a perplexed look.

She was angry that her parents didnt pay attention to her so she stomped out of her mansion and to the playground nearby. Her breath was ragged with anger however her eyes showed an opposition to her breath's emotion, she was sad. Tears pooled from her cute round eyes. She finally arrived at the playground and ran to the slide, she hid below the slide so nobody could see her cry. She sat down on the ground, knees brought up to her face and her arms circling her knees. She curled up like a fetus.

She was about to get absorbed in her crying when a voice stopped her. It was high and pitchy. She jumped in her place and tried to find the source of the voice when an upside down head popped out and she screamed.

"H-hey s-sorry , I didnt mean to scare you !" the girl's head then disappeared then finally she saw the little girl in full figure approaching her.

"I'm Taeyeon and here," the little girl searched her pockets and pulled a packet or jellies. Taeyeon took the girls hand and placed the jelly onto her hands. She folded the little girl's hand and the girl stared at her weirdly.

"This is my last pack but I have another one, You need it more than I do." Taeyeon said.

She waited until the little girl finished crying. "I'm Jessica."

Taeyeon smiled when Jessica said something.

"I'm Taeyeon ! and I'm here on a vacation !"

"I'm Jessica, I live around the corner." Jessica stood up and grabbed Taeyeon's hands. She brought Taeyeon to a place where they could see her mansion, she pointed to her house.

"Wow that's big !" Taeyeon said in awe.

. .

"Jessica ! Jessica !" they could hear voices from afar. When the voices got louder, Jessica realised it was her parents. She was about to go to her parents when she thought of Taeyeon.

"Taengoo..Are you not going to your parents ?" Jessica asked before leaving. The said girl shook her head.

"W-Why ?" Jessica asked.

"I-I dont remember."

 

"Taeyeon has brain problems that leads her to have short term memory span." Jessica concluded. "Since then my family has been taking care of her. She stayed with us in L.A and we've become the bestest friends." Jessica smiled as fond memories of her and Taeyeon flooded her brain. They were at their room, Taeyeon rolling on the bed and Jessica and Yuri was sitting on the chair.

"That's a touching story." Yuri said. 

"Listen- I know this is sudden but can I come with you ? on your adventure ?" Yuri said.

"The more, the merrier !!" Taeyeon jumped and sprung from the bed.

"Well, Taengoo says yes, so why not ?"

Yuri smiled.