Chapter 2

NO TOMORROW

 


 

The soft gust of wind caress his cheek, calming his heart. He closed his eyes, letting the cold breeze soothed his heart. It have been beating like crazy for a while now. For once he felt alive. He felt lucky to be alive, to be able to live in the moment. He then heard the soft shrieked sound of the door opened and lazy footsteps approaching him from behind. Kyungsoo could feel something heavy on his shoulder and warm breath near his left ear sending chills all over his body.

 

"Hyung, I love you"

 

Kyungsoo's eyes enlarge as if it would popped out of it's socket. His face became hot, liquid began to fill the pool of his eyes. His body was shaking tremendously. Jongin's three words were too much for him to handle. He felt ashamed of himself. He was truly happy but Jongin was too precious for someone hideous like Kyungsoo. Someone who was not anymore, he felt like a trash.

 

"I'm sorry, Jongin"

 

Kyungsoo ran away. He ran as if the world was going to end. The earth going to eat him alive, knocking out the air forcefully from his lungs. He never spare a glance back. He knew Jongin would be broken. His heart would shattered into thousand pieces. The thought of it killed Kyungsoo from the inside. Guilt was consuming him. He have to do this. Jongin should be with someone like Sehun. Fabulous, kind hearted but quite childish at times. He could make Jongin happy more than Kyungsoo can.

 

Jongin's world crumbled down. All of his dream to spend his remaining life happily with Kyungsoo were going to drain. Maybe it's better this way. Kyungsoo should live his life with a smile carving on his lips. Not grieving on someone death for the rest of his life. Jongin's death to be precise. He tried to think from the good side but the sadness was engulfing him. It's a lie when Jongin told himself he's fine. It's a lie when he told himself he's not broken.

 

"It's okay, hyung"

"I will love you till my last breath"

"It's my promise to you"

 

Jongin felt his body became light as feather. His feet no longer touch the ground. He lose his body balance and fell on the hard floor. The light entering his pupils gradually disappears and replaced by the darkness as his eyelids were closed completely.

 


A/N: heyy guysss . I'm backk! I'm really sorry for the late update. I've been extremely busy for the past few months. My brain couldn't think of anything to continue writing NO TOMORROW. Well i decide to have a short update but more frequent. It will be as short as drabble. I tried to focus one situation in every update. I hope you won't run away like Kyungsoo. You won't right? btw thanksss for readingg.. u guys are awesomeeee