Chapter 5

NO TOMORROW

WARNING: Slightly gore

 


 

Kyungsoo went home late that night. He could see from a far a built figure was standing in front of his house. His stepfather's eyes were flaming red. He was furious and Kyungsoo knew why. Only if Kyungsoo pay more attention to his stepfather's shirt, he could have detected a blotched of dried blood on it. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo look at his stepfather only to roll his eyes to him. 

 

"Omma, I'm home"

 

"................"

 

"Omma?"

 

"................"

 

He ventured to the kitchen only to see a familiar figure lying on the floor. Her face was covered with blood due to a big cut on her forehead. Bluish bruises can be seen all over her. Her left cheek swollen and blood was oozing from her nose and mouth.  There were red lines with bluish-yellow across her body.   Kyungsoo frantically shook the lifeless body. Hot liquid already streaming down his cheeks. He placed his head on her chest. There's no breath from the figure. Her heart was not beating. 

 

He then felt someone was pulling his hair from the back. 

 

"Look what have you done, sweetie."

 

"You crazy bastard. You killed my mother!"

 

"Blame yourself. You should've came home early. You got customer tonight. Did you forget that? I asked her to do it but she refuse me. Nobody says no to me."

 

His stepfather dragged him to the bedroom. Kyungsoo lose the will to fight back. He wished God took his life tonight. He had no more purpose to live.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn't know for how long he had passed out. His wrists hurt so much, it felt like they were strained by something. He can't move both of his hands. He slowly opened his eyelids just to see both of his hands were tied to the bed post. His legs were on his chest and were tied as well. Rushed of memories from earlier flooded his mind. His back hurt as hell. There were bruises all over his body. His stepfather had beaten him and ed him mercilessly. 

 

With a little energy left, he managed to break free. He bited his lips as the sharp, stinging pain shot up from his back when he started walking. He tried so hard to hold back his tears but blood was seeping from the cut on his legs. He continued to walked, limping about on his way. Unconciously, he reached in front of a familiar room. He didn't know when he entered this building and managed to sneak himself in without people noticing him but here he was, standing in front of the door. Maybe because it was still dark, the night protected him from being seen. 

 


a/n: I'm reallyyyy sorrryy. I promise to update the story few days ago but I was too damn tired. I've read somewhere "Don't make a promise if you can't fulfilled it". Well the words stabbed right into my heart. hahaha. This story is coming to an end. Maybe another one or two chapter to go. Btw Thankssssss for reading. I love u all