Chapter 4

NO TOMORROW

 


His head was throbbing like crazy, tears were b at the corner of his eyes, those sharp pain felt like his flesh was cut mercilessly by a knife. He clutched the hem of his shirt and his knuckles turned white. He bites his lips so hard that his tongue could feel the metal-taste in his mouth as he felt his lungs was empty and he was desperately gasping for air. He buried his face against the soft hospital pillow, trying hard to suppress himself from screaming his heart out. The pain was unbearable for him and what make it worst, there was no one to ease the pain.

 

He hasn’t eaten anything today. The hospital’s food taste like paper and he threw all of them in the toilet bowl without the nurse knowing it. Even if the food was tasty, he would threw up all of it couple of minutes after the food entered his gastrointestinal tract. He couldn’t swallow food like normal people do anymore. His GI tract was inflamed as his cancer has spread on the lining of his GI tract.

 

It has been three days since he was hospitalized but his parents haven’t paid him a visit. He was all alone going through the repeated attack on his body. Only Sehun had come to see him. They were not that close to be truth. They were just acquaintances because their parents were partner in business. They always end up talking to each other in company’s event as their parents were busy discussing about their company’s future.

 

Jongin wished someone was there to ask how he was feeling today. How are you today? Have you eaten? Did the pain worsen? He wished Kyungsoo was there doing all of the things for him. He craved for Kyungsoo’s warmness. He wished Kyungsoo’s smile could washed away all of the pain or at least he could ignore it by looking at his calm face. He wished Kyungsoo was there to pat his head, rubbed Jongin’s back softly with his hands when the pain in his stomach shot up. He wished Kyungsoo was by his side in his remaining life.

 

It was his last wish. 

 


a/n: It's a short update. I have wrote a long one but i lost ittttt!!! i hate my handphone. btw I'll try to update another chapter tomorrow after my food law test. haha