Chapter 3

NO TOMORROW

 


 

As expected, there's no welcoming figure in front of the school gate this morning. Jongin must be too broken to face Kyungsoo. He lose his only friend. He lose the love of his life. He lose his world. It will be wonderful to be born as someone else. Someone who deserved to be with Jongin. Someone who can embraced Jongin as much as he wanted. He can't do all of that because he was Kyungsoo. Someone who deserved to be alone till he died just because he was not accepted in the society. An illegitimate son who was forced to be a e. 

Sometimes Kyungsoo wondered, what have he done in his life to be treated like this. He done nothing wrong. He was a good son towards his mother. He worked his off to pay his step father's debt. He barely interact with other people. He never being rude to his employer. He finished all of his school's work. He never talked back to his teacher. He was just unfortunate to be born without a father and society treat him like a hindrance. Like somekind of virus that would cause death if came in contact.

Jongin never care about all those stuff. He stayed by Kyungsoo side most of the time although people's were bad mouthing him. Only Jongin appreciated Kyungsoo. Only Jongin knew how kind Kyungsoo's heart was. He was lucky to be able to witness those stunning heart shaped smiles everyday. Seeing those big eyes, puffed cheeks and his sincere laugh somehow helped Jongin to ease the sharp pain coming from his stomach. Kyungsoo was his drugs, his painkiller, his love and his everything.

 

 

Kyungsoo shuffled slowly while dragging his heavy feet. His sunken eyes were not that obvious now. He skipped the first period, crying his heart out in the abandoned building behind the gymnasium. He purposely walked pass by Jongin's class hoping that he would see the tanned male. Just a glimpse of him was enough. He missed Jongin so much that it was driving him crazy. He took a peek inside of the classroom but to his surprise, Jongin was absent. His sling bag was not there. There was no book on his desk. 

Kyungsoo almost cursed when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Kyungsoo turned his head towards the voice and he was greeted by a lively smile from that person. 

 

"Emm.. I was looking for Jongin. Where is he?"

 

That smile faltered and replaced by a frown. His eyes filled with sadness. The change of that person's emotion caused Kyungsoo's heart beating irregularly.

 

"You didn't know?" 

"What am I supposed to know?"

 

There was a long pause before that person continued his words. He took a deep breath and trying his best to hold back his tears.

 

"Jongin was hospitalised. Someone found him passed out on the rooftop yesterday"

It was all his fault. Kyungsoo cursed himself in his mind. He was the cause of Jongin's condition right now. He blankly stared the figure in front of him.

 

"Emm.. My mom said that he suffered stomach cancer stage 4. Please don't tell anyone about this. By the way, I'm baekhyun. I'm Jongin's neighbour"

Kyungsoo's legs wobble and eventually they given up on him. He fell on the hard cement. His face showed no reaction but the pain in his heart was unbearable. Jongin was going to leave him for real. That thought was consuming him.

 

 

 

Room 013, east wing, 8th floor. Thanks to Baekhyun, he was able to know Jongin's room number. Kyungsoo was determined this time. He was going to tell Jongin what he really felt. He wanted to tell Jongin that he loves him so much. He wanted to hug Jongin and say that everything was going to be alright. Telling him that he will always stayed by Jongin side.

He was standing in front of Jongin's room but still taking his sweet time to decide whether he should came in or not. He broke into cold sweat. All of his courage earlier disappear completely. He raised his right hand, ready to knock the door using his knuckle. A soft chuckle can be heard from the inside. That one voice was too familiar to Kyungsoo's ear but the other one was quite foreign. He knew he had heard that voice somewhere. Something hit him. He remember that voice. It belongs to Oh Sehun.

 

Kyungsoo turned back. He ran away from Jongin. Again.

 


A/N: another updateee!! thank you dear subscribers!! btw please leave comments. your opinion will be a great help for me. thank you guyssss