Chapter-2

Against the fire

It's a beautiful morning. The weather is great and birds chirping happily, everything is so calm, everything is so peaceful.Sunlight rays filtered by the curtains passed through  the boy’ peaceful face. Then the clock on the bedside table start ringing the alarm causing the boy to frown and turn his back to the clock. The boy pulled his blanket over his head trying his best to ignore the continuous ringing of the alarm. After the fifth ring he pulled the blanket down eyes glared at the clock and switched off the alarm.  

 
“Stupid annoying noisy clock ” he murmured. Kyuhyun is not a lazy person. He is a smart kid and praise by many for his hardworking and perseverance. He just not a morning person. 
 
Waking up.He rubbed the his eyes and look at the clock again “6:30 AM” 
he got up and went inside bathroom to take a shower.  
 
.......
 
“ Morning Mom ” kyuhyun greet leeteuk, who is preparing breakfast in the kitchen, hugging him from behind.  
 
“ Morning my baby ” leeteuk turned around and smile at his youngest son. “ Ready to start a new day,I see”he said seeing the younger in school uniform “ go wait in the dinning room”. Kyuhyun nods smiling at his mother and went to the dinning room. 
 
“Good morning dad ” he greet his father  who's already sitting at his usual chair in the room reading newspaper. 
 
“Morning son” Kangin smile at him.
 
“ I arrive home. Morning mom, dad and Kyu ” Kibum said putting his bag down, greet his parent and his only brother, Kyuhyun while giving a peck on Kyuhyun's cheek.
 
“Hey!” Kyuhyun snapped at the action, “ Hyung stop doing that. I'm not a kid anymore” he pouted . As usual Kibum act as if the younger didn't complained and take his seat calmly. 
“ Morning son. How's your studying?” Kangin ask Kibum. 
 
Kibum sigh “ It's so tiring dad.Uncle Jungwoon didn't give me a break during practical training and if I read about aual reproduction one more time, I think I’m going to go insane. ”he said shaking his head. 
 
Kangin chuckled “ Then your uncle must be doing his job properly ”. 
 
Kibum simply shrugged his shoulders “ I know ”. 
 
Leeteuk and Ryeowook walked out of the kitchen placing the prepared breakfast. 
 
“ Imm, ryeogu smells so nice. Have you eaten yet? ” Kyuhyun asked smiling. 
 
“ I already have young master Kyu. Enjoy yourself ” Ryeowook smile at the younger and walked out of the dinning room. 
 
Ryeowook is the cook of their house. Although he's older than him by 20 years, Kyuhyun keep calling him by the name “ ryeogu ”, the nickname he used to call him since Kyuhyun's a baby. 
 
“ Hyung doesn't wake yet?” Kibum asked. 
 
“ Your father and Hae arrived home pretty late. Give him a chance to sleep”. Leeteuk says with his warm smile taking his seat beside Kangin. 
 
“ Thanks mom. But I think I don't need it anymore. Morning everyone ” donghae said with dull voice and half smile walking straight toward them   
“ Dad you already up ”.
 
“You look tired Hae why don't you take a little more rest.” Kangin said. 
 
“It's okay dad. It's morning already ”he said and walk toward his seat. On the way he ruffled kyuhyun’s  hairs, who repeatedly putting the food in his mouth from his plate without looking up. 
 
 “Hyung...!” Kyuhyun whine with his mouth full. 
 
“Why's everyone keep molesting me. ” He said sulking, folding his arms to his chest.
 
Making everyone laugh. The usual family breakfast time. 
 
........
 
“ Young master kyuhyun , the car is ready ” said a man bowing them. 
 
“ So I'm leaving first. Bye Mom, bye dad. Bye hyungs ” kyuhyun said and rushed  “ let's go Mr.Lee”. 
 
“ Kyuhyun there's plenty of time don't run. ” leeteuk warned only to get a loud “ yes mom ” and a wave with the back of hand without looking back. 
 
“That kid...” 
 
............................................................
 
Well here's another chapter and I put some additional characters list below. 
 
 
 

Character intro 

 
“ Mr.Lee”
 
 
Name- Lee Dungwook
Age- 56
The former family's head bodyguard. Retired due to his old age and the injure he get from one mission. Now working as kyuhyun’s driver while guiding one of his sons , jonghyun , for his bodyguard duty. Father of sungmin and jonghyun. 
 
 
“ Sungmin ”
 
Name-Lee sungmin 
Age-26
 
Donghae’s personal bodyguard.Had a very closed relationship with the brothers because of his father’s work.  
 
“ Key”
 
Real Name- Kim kibum
Age- 23
Kibum’s personal bodyguard. Because of their same name and similar age they befriend with each other. They have also very lookalike personality.  
 
“jonghyun”
 
 
Name- Lee jonghyun 
Age-17
Kyuhyun’s personal bodyguard. Still training under his father guidelines. Assigned to be Kyuhyun’s bodyguard since young. Raised together and schooled together. 
 
For the others I will add the character list slowly later. 
Now enjoy. 
 
MMM*