chapter-3

Against the fire

The class room is as usual. Full of noise from branch of kids here and there playing, gossiping and etc before the teacher come for morning section. "So noisy, so typical "kyuhyun think.

"Packk.."

The loud noise of books being stomp on the desk draw attention of the class and become silence.

 Kyuhyun who being distrap from his morning nap , turn back to the chair behind him to see a tall boy arrogantly staring at him.Annoyed he remove the headphone and snap at  the person , " What "

The tall boy non too gently  remove the chair out of his way with his leg , he smirk."Well, only been a couple of days away and you already seens to forget your place ,cho kyu." the boy says with a cold smirk on his boyish face, landing closer to kyuhyun's face, putting his hands on the desk. Challenging.

Kyuhyun doesn't pull back, instead he look right back into the taller's eyes  from his chair. "What's your problem, buddy  ? Forgot to take your med before coming? " kyuhyun says with a half smik, rising his voice a little.The glint in his eyes that basically said 'challenge accepted'.

"Arh..there we go again.  A little manner would be nice ,don't you think pretty boy" he  answered ignorantly.

"Your so full of yourselve "

"And you always has problem with your smart mouth"

"Lord Voldemin "

"Master of Evil "

"Elastic pole"

"Sn~

"Guys, seriously." Jonghyun who is sitting the next chair interact the stupid heated moment .

The two  continue their starting battle no one willing to move their eyes first. And than they started to laugh out. So did the whole class.

"Well that's a nice one" they praise their prank before returning their own stuff and be noisy class again.

"Haa..haa..you lose Chwang. You start laughing first. " Kyuhyun says to changmin droping his act now and try to hold his laugh. Changmin didn't even try to hold them.

Jonghyun can only shake his head at the two bestfriend usual crazy_behavior.Well he get used to it by now. "What's being so serious jonghyuh-ah " the taller boy,changmin pad Jonghyun at the back of his neck, taking his seat.

Their teasing each other go on until the teacher come into class. "Class be quiet please.

Now let's start~...."

.......

Jonghyun, kyuhyun and changmin become friends at primary school. Jonghyun being assigned to be Kyuhyun's body guard, they are schooled together  to accompany Kyuhyun. Then they meet shim changmin. Since than they become best friend. .................

At lunch time

"So how's the holiday Kyuhyun-ah " changmin ask while enjoining his food.

"Nothing special , I stayed at home. And hey you know what, I finally complete the stage 12" kyuhyun says with a proud grim.

"No WAY , I'm stacking at that stage.Tell me how do you do that" changmin says. "Call me master and I'll think about it "

"Ha..ha..nice convicing. But I can do on my own without your help evil kyu, I'm the true master of starcraft .Wait and see" They laugh and changmin turn to Jonghyun.

"You really quite today jonghyun-ah , you sure you ok"

"Nugh... it's just a little lack of sleep I guss.I was on job training with my father lately." Jonghyun says putting the test book beside, with a half smile.

"You want me to help you with your study Jonghyun-ah, seems like you haven't got lot time with uncle job."Kyuhyun ask concern.

"It's okay. I'll let you know when I need"

"Whenever you need you can come and study with me."Kyuhyun shrug and continue to eat his meal.

Changmin glance at the two and can't help but feel a little jelous to their closeness. Kyuhyun never invited him home to study and never talk much about his family. All he knows is what everybody in the school know. That kyuhyun has an older sister and his father open an academy.His parents go abroad a lot that he have only meet them twice in his whole  ten years of friendship.He just want to know more about kyuhyun.He couldn't help but envy that jonghyun know more about kyu. Well they are cousin afterall right.

"Cousin'', that's what everybody were told.Jonghyun and Kyuhyun are cousin. Despite their long friendship they can't confess their true identity to changmin. Not that Kyuhyun didn't trust him,infact he trust him more than he should. But he just can't with knowing what changmin's brother job.

...................

Sorry for the late update. I'm on vacation now and internet connection really . Anyway thanks you all for your patience and support. Hope you enjoy. 

MMM*