Chapter-4

Against the fire


In the bed room donghae was doing the paper work calculating the profits from the clubs. 
As he is a to be next boss of their organization , he had to learn so many things.
 Not only about the gun,wepons, fighting , deals and other marfia staff ,  kangin teach  him about public socializing, leadership, people behaviours( Kangin said once  that "Being marfia is not as simple as shotting guns and making money. To survice in this world longterm you had to know alot more than that." ) and currency. Nomatter their job is an underground business its still a the business.

Thus why when he finished high school , donghae took the business major in collage. 
 
 Donghae steatch his murcels  lean back and close his eyes for a while. That's when he heard the noise from downstair. 
Loud sound from the television. 

Donghae frown a little.

Its 4 in the evening its alittle bit early for kyuhyun ( who would be on the way back home ) to be the source of noise and its not his usual gaming theme. Kibum would prefer to use earphone and laptop instard of opening loud in the living room tv.Visitors is obviously out of the list.Their  is mension had very tight security, No one ,inclusing gang members were prohibited from even coming near to the mension gate. Only a fews of his father's most trusted man and.. 
" oh no..that can'tbe who i think " donghae mutter studdenly and get downstair. 

And there his thought was confirm as he is greeted by view of their usual tidy living room turn to some kind of shopping mall. Making way among sea of shopping bags, his mother place the tea cups down on the table and take a seat beside the person on the sofas.The person sit smartly on the sofa resting his arm on the kibum's shoulder who sat beside him , and watching the Runway show.Yes indeed it's Kim heechul,kangin's older brother,  their diva uncle.

" Uncle chullie " 

Heechul look up from TV and smile at him, "Hey donghae."

It's not that donghae  didn't love his uncle.He indeed love him, the older male is fun and spoil them a lot,but donghae also scare him cuz the older male can be bad infuence to his younger brothers.  Evilness is his uncle born talent and that talent were given to his brothers. Even Kibum the cool person type is infected by devil attitude. When the little two kids   try to do their evilness, and usually the older brother become their prey.


( Donghae remember till now that one of their worst prank war. Kibum was 12 and Kyu was 7 at that time. 
At the age of 14 donghae was afraid of alien and refuse to see the movie with his uncle and Heechul tase him the whole day. The next morning  donghae scream could me heard from the bathroom as he saw the green face of the alien looking him back from the mirror.
Turn out that his brat of little brothers sneak into his room last night and together take a painting lesson on his face. )

......
I didn't know that you are coming to Korea heechul-ah. You should inform me so that I can prepare you something more".

"Ha.. jongsoo-ah, you know me don't look trouble. I'm fine.Beside I'm here to look at a project proposal , I will have to go back tomorrow evening. "

"How's uncle hangeng" dondhae ask. 

"He's the same old same old. He is now busy training Kris to take over his position in the future. " heechul said. 

The underworld business is always full of uncertainty they always have to had a backup. As for hanggeng and heechul they didn't take children.So they have to look out for their heair.Wu yifan is a reliable kid.He will sure be the truthfully heair for them.

"I'm home "kyuhyun voice could be heard as he come into the room.

"Mom who's ther.. oh..uncle chulie"he run and hug heechul. "It's been a while you come here. Are you going to stay here longer " kyuhyun ask with his doe eyes shining.

"Sorry Kim kyu, I'm only staying today. I've to go back  tomorrow."hechul said ruffling the boys soft hair. 

"Homt.." Kyuhyun pout.

"But next time I'll make some time and come together with uncle hangeng.How about that?" Heechul persuade the young boy.

"If only you promise me to" 

"I promise baby"

"Yongwoon will arive soon.I'm calling jungwoon too. Since it's been a long time let's have family dinner together " leeteuk said.

"Kyuhyun go, clean up "kibum says. 
"Yes sir" kyuhyun beams at them and run upstair to his room.
.............

In a large room,  a man in black suit standing , his back to the room, smoking. Two men half carry-half drag a man to the room and drop him on his kneel.The  was heavily beaten and look up with fear.

"I'm~ sorry si..r, please.."

"I don't like failure . I make it clars to all from the beginning . "The mann said "without looking back"yet you dare failure to make deals and make me lose my money to the other opponent ".

"But.. sir the oth~er opponent is...Ki..m Kangin.He..s very..the bes. "

The man now turn around with anger and shoot the man in head. "You dare .."

 "It's him again. Always him. Kim Kangin. He's getting in between by business and taking all. KIM KANGIN......!!!! "

The man kick at the body at his feet.He turn to the figure at his left "Find Kangin weakness. It's time to take him down"
___________________________________
Hey everyone, here is the new update. After this I'm going to take another long break for my study. I don't know when but maybe three month latter,I'll. Update another. Thank u for all subscribiers and readers. And thanks for your voting too.See u next time.

MMM*