Chapter-5

Against the fire

Kibum,as always being the quiet one,silently observe the family members in dining room. Today they have their rarely family gatherings dinner. Kibum get to see the impossibly rare side of his father, Kangin the great bear of South Korea , fearless underground boss and also charismatic father turn into a  carefree man together with his two older brothers. He laughs and talks about their  childhood naughtiness occasionally toeasing each other two against one.Dinner long forgotten. Guess they will be in their own world for a while. 

On the other hands his mom and big brother are taking about what..redecorating the dining room. Whatever. 

No one will dare to think the boss's family of famousos brotherhood clan will be like this simple. And it brought a smile to kibum face seeing all his family members together,only wish uncle hanggang will also be here next time together with that tall cold face kid. Thinking of all family together the magnae go upstairs.When did he finish his dinner. Guess I've been also in my own world today not to notice him finishing his plate. He just sat right next to me and he strangely quiet today. Kibum'smile fail when he see his own plate. When did it become twice vegetables than he remembered and where did the meat go?

.................

Kyuhyun in his room doing the only exercise he do ,eyes brain & fingers exercise,when the phone ring. 

"Wait-for moment " he mumble without looking away from his focus. The phone continue ringing. "I know-I know just be quiet it's going to win..and wait I said "The phone ringing continues and kyuhyun cuss whoever was on the other side in his mind for disturbance. Despite he continue his activitie until the word appears on screen. 

GAME OVER 

"Ahhshh.. I'm going to pass this level "he messes his brown hair with one hand and other pick up the phone,lying back on the bed with the force that make him bounce a little."Hello ~happy now " says in his pitiful voice.

"Kyu what happens with that voice?Something happens? Are you not well?"

"Chwang I hate you so much now you know "kyuhyun sound like a cry baby .

"Wh~y what did I .....Oh.. Wong timing right "

"Imm " kyuhyun pouts.

"I'm sorry kyu .should I call back later?"

"Noo..not going to reach that stage again..how could you" kyuhyun wine.

"Sorry sorry sorry baby,please forgive me ok.will forgive me right.Please "

"Okay..you know if it was other people he will be death meat tomorrow "

"I know.Who am I .The great shim changmin.No one can resist my charm and angry at this handsome face  "

 

"Again again again that talk yer...you are going to make me puke"

They both laugh out.

"Ah..why do you call me anyway ".

"If I tell you because I miss you and want to hear your sweet voice will you believe me." Changmin says in serious voice.

"Yarrrrr....you.."

"Haaaa...haaa..just kidding..ha..ha.."

kyuhyun also join the laugh.

"Soo.."

"soo..kyuhyun have you finish the maths problems Mr.Kim gave us"

"I have.Why?"

"oh ..that's great can you explain them to me"

"Chwang what happens to your maths note we've already learn quite similar problems last week "

"Have we??I don't know where I put that  books kyu.I can't find it and I don't know how to solve the problem now.You have to teach and solve them with me.Yah~ you are the Math Olympiad grand prize winner and top student of the school.Where are you going to use those skill if you aren't even willing to help your best friend.kyu.."

"okay okay I get it I'll teach you ok.Now stop talking and take a breath.You speak nonstop and too loud "kyuhyun grimace.

"Yep and you already get used to it.So now shoot.."

 

"ok turn to page 83, you have your pen ready ring.. so there..."

.......................... 

It almost last an hour and a half for them to finish.

"So you now understand right "

"You are a genius kyu.Thanks"

"You have to say huh..where are daydreaming when the teacher teaching us in class .You are also a top student of the school min."

"Well I guess I haven't paid my full attention.But anyway thanks to you I understand now "

"Good now I'm going to hang up.The phone is getting heat up that my cheeks and ears are going to melt away."

"Haa.. ok see you tomorrow kyu"

"Imm..see you tomorrow bye "

"Bye good night and sweet dreams "

"You too good night and.. have nightmares that monster steals all your food away .bye-"

kyuhyun quickly hang up sticking his tongue out ."That's revenge for you "

 

....................

"Bye" changmin says with a smile on his face.In front of him two maths notes lay ,one from his earlier solving together with kyuhyun and the other his original one.

"Would you stop that silly smile and tell him that you love him already " 

changmin break from his love spill and look back at his brother walking out from shower hair wet and the towel wrap around his waist.

Yunho who already know that his kid brother is crazily in love with his best friend of 10th years suggest.Yunho have seen that kyuhyun kid a few times when he went to get changmin from school and he have to says he like the kid.Changmin his brother , like him,have great taste.Milky white skin,floppy brown mop of hair,pair of bright beautiful eyes,full red lips and really an attractive young boy.What more interesting is the boy's personality. It's really hard to see people that can match and even win changmin in toung fight.From what he see the kid is a witty one in adorable way.

 

"I mean why aren't you confessing your true feeling to the Cho kid"he asked.

"I can't. It's not the time just yet. I'll when he's ready." changmin says with a sad smile.

"And how are you going to know if he's ready or not if you haven't try."Yunho says sitting beside him.

"I ..I don't know..I don't want to burden him with my feelings and if he doesn't..I'm afraid it will ruin our friendship "

Yunho part on his brother's shoulders ,showing his support."That's what you have to figure my bro" Yunho getting up and massing changmin hair. 

"Hyung- go get dress you are wetting every where you goes "

"Hun..this is not a sight that can always see.Somepeople are dying to see this "  Showing off his well built body .

"Then  for show off your abs to your jae hyung.Your fiancé will appreciate you ok."

Yuho laugh wearing his cloths on.." Good luck lovesick boy " and he go into his own room.

Changmin smile. Although they are half brother yunho hyung is like his real brother.Changmin mother sent 6 years old changmin to Korea to live with his father family  when she knew she was suffering the last stage cancer.At first it was really hard for him he miss his mother,he  want to go back his tinny home in Japan than this big mansion  ,he can't really communicate in Korean language and his new mother didn't like him much,His father is more forces on criminal than his family. And yunho was the only one who accepted him and help him pass through his everything.He teach him ,make sure that him eat and sleep without nightmares. He's his only caretaker until kyuhyun enter his life to make it better.