Chapter-1

Against the fire

It exactly 3 o'clock at night. Time which most of the people snore in their warm cozy bed. But there are two black Mercedes at shipping harbor looks like waiting someone. 

 
And there another black one drive toward them followed by another two. The incoming cars stop in a place a little far from them. 
Then four man came out from the car, one of them carrying a suitcase, and stood a distance between both sides of cars. 
 
After studying a while at the newcomers the man inside the first car come out.
 
“Mr. Yamada ”the man greet with emotionless face and cold voice. 
 
“ Kangin-San. What a great pleasure to meet you in person. ” the Japanese cackle with arrogant face. 
 
“ Same goes to you but I prefer more if you the respect time” kangin says with  straight face. 
 
“ Haaa..Ha..haa  looks like I've wasted your precious time kangin-San. Being so impatient for what? Is your wife waiting at home to do something very naughty and dirty.” 
 
Kangin says nothing but looking straight at the man eyes. Warning was cleared. 
( You want to make a challenge? )
 
The man fake cough and break eye contact  “ well.. let's talk about business ” try to change another talk. Hearing well enough of the short temper of famous mob boss 
 
“ Sure ”kangin said without looking away from the man's eyes. 
 
“So where is my money ”Mr. Yamada ask. 
 
“ You show yours first ”
 
The Japanese signaled his man to open the case which holds different types of gun. 
 
“ They are the sample the others are in the car.” he says somewhat proudly. “Your turn now ”
 
Kangin node at his man.  The man took out the shinning objects from the bag. Diamonds!
 
They exchange the baggage. 
 
“ Well it's very nice to work with you man Haa..ha” Says the man while checking each diamonds with full interest. “ But you know”, the man expression changed , “ That's not enough ” he take his gun out and point toward kangin. More man came out and surrounded them.  
 
Alarmed Kangin's men  raise their guns. 
 
“ Put your gun down ” Kangin's men growl. 
 
 Kangin had the same emotionless face staring at the man who's pointing the gun at him. He snatch up  his hand and had his men lower their guns, well except one. The man on his right side with brown hair continue to point the gun ,gripping it tidily, at the Japanese man despite his boss order.  
 
Kangin broke his stare to glance at his side. “Donghae ”he says. 
 
Donghae gripped his revolver tidily before lowered it down say glaring at the opponent. 
 
Kangin look at yamada back. 
 
“ It's the amount we originally dealt with. ” kangin says clammy as if the gun wasn't pointed at him. 
 
“ That was now I changed my mind give me more or else there will be no deal and I will pull the trigger.Think carefully kangin-San since I'm the one who got upper hand ”the man threatened. 
 
Kangin stay looking at the man face and he smirk. “ You're right ..............there will be no deal ”. 
 
The man had no time to process the words as there is pain in his wrist. 
 
“ AHhhhhh....” he held his wrist which covered in crimson blood. His hand which once held gun was laid lifeless on the ground as kangin cut it off from his wrist. 
 
Within no time Kangin's men shot down the Yamada’s men death. 
 
Yamada held his bleeding wrist and kneeled. 
 
“ i..I So~rry please... PLEASE spare my life ” he pleaded.  
 
“ Seems like you mess around with wrong opponent ”kangin eyed the man dangerously. 
 
“ BANG”
 
 
Kangin knelt beside the body of yamada and dropped the diamonds onto his face. Then he got up 
“ Let's go home boys”
 
Later after they got into the cars ,
“Father”Donghae says. 
 
“Don't says anything to your mom about this event. You know what I mean right ” kangin says looking at his son.  
 
Donghae node his head “ yes father ”
 
Kangin expression soft for the first time in this night.
 
“That kind of things always happen in this business world. There are always piece of like yamada who didn't keep their own promise and let their greed cover them. Be always  alert and careful. Ok”  
 
“ I know dad. I will ”Donghae smile a little. 
 
“Good for you ” kangin smile at him. 
 
.........
 
By the time they got to headquarter it was almost 5 in the morning. 
 
After they dismissed their following men, Kangin and Donghae enter their big mansion ,personally built for their family,inside HQ compound. It was dark inside the house. Suddenly the light of the living room turn on and the person on the sofa sit up. 
 
“ oh you two arrived ”  he stand up rubbing his neck. “You didn't got hurt right ” he says  worriedly. 
 
“ No mom. We both fine. ”Donghae  says. 
 
“ That's all matter ” leeteuk smile and hug his son “you must be tired go upstairs take a rest ”. 
 
“ Ok mom goodnight ah..”, he glance at the clock and laugh a little “ well good morning anyway. ”. 
 
Leeteuk smile. 
 
“ Take a rest mom. Dad too. ” and after that he go upstairs. 
 
Kangin node at his son. He's been staring silently at the two. 
 
“ Why don't you sleep in bedroom. You look restless ”says kangin while coming closer toward his partner. 
 
“ You know I can't sleep worrying for you two ” says leeteuk burying his head in Kangin's chest.  
 
“ Kids ?” Kangin ask hugging back.  
 
“Kyu is in his bedroom and Kibum is at jungwoon’s  apartment.” 
 
“Go to our room first. I'll follow you after awhile.” Kangin says giving a kiss on the forehead. 
 
Leeteuk smile and go into the bedroom “ Don't be too late ”. 
 
Kangin go upstair and stop in front of a room with big poster of a “grouchy smurf holding both hands and looking angry” on the door. Under the figure of angry smurf read “ DO NOT DISTURB ”. 
 
Kangin smile and open the door. Inside the room there's a boy snoring a little too loud for his age sleeping. His hair is tuck everywhere and his legs sprawl on the bed. The blanket no longer covering him as he has kicked them out during night. 
 
Kangin shake his head smile still on his face as he see his youngest child behavior remain the same after 17 years. 
 
He cover the boy body with blanket back. Kyuhyun turn his body to the side under the warmth of blanket winkling his nose a little. 
 
Kangin the boy’s soft brown hair planting a light kiss on the soft surface of  the boy's cheek.  
 
“ Sleep well ” kangin whisper before going out of the room and close the door. 
 
Inside the room kyuhyun smile in his sleep without knowing.