Lost

Save my heart

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had grown closer over the short period of time they've dated. Baekhyun successfully entered the music business, Chanyeol only a few steps behind him.

 

Months passed and Baekhyun brought out his very first album. Sales spiked making Baekhyun one of the biggest rookies out there. With fame came stress, and also a lot of work. Baekhyun was constantly moving around from city to city, Chanyeol would go with him whenever he could but he couldn't help but feel left behind in the fast pace of Baekhyun's life.

 

After countless tries to make his best friend (husband) listen to him, Chanyeol gave up on his quest, ultimately being left alone, technically still being married but the love having faded weeks, months, years earlier.

 

Chanyeol could feel himself enter a depression.

 

Chanyeol would google Baekhyun's name to see where he is and what he is up to, until unexpectedly he saw a site pop up.

 

"Netizens claim Baekhyun has gotten back together with Taeyeon"

 

Chanyeol reread the sentence, then reread the date. He was shocked. he couldn't believe what he was reading, scrolling down he saw a picture of his currently purple haired husband kissing the tall blond girl backstage.

 

Chanyeol felt his heart shatter in billions of pieces when he received a text message from Baekhyun

 

From Baekhyun:

 

To Chanyeol:

 

"I can explain"

 

That's all Chanyeol had to hear. he got up throwing his phone at the wall hearing it shatter, cursing himself mentally for buying an iPhone instead of an android.

 

//so sorry for the short chapter, I've been very busy.