Lovers

Save my heart

 

Park Chanyeol, 22, Best friend

 

Ohh Sehun, 21, Dancer, rude, lovesick

 

Wu Yifan, 24, hardly in contact, we're going to meet

 

Kim Taeyeon, 26, Singer, Actress, Beautiful, Girlfriend

 

 

And lastly, me, Byun Baekhyun, 23, singer, unattractive, useless, hopelessly in love with someone other then my girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun Pov:

 

On days when the day never seems to end, I still had to live through that day. People change over time. I wish someone would've listed to my sad cry, that I held back for so long.

 

______________________________________

 

The light would shine brightly through my window. The darkness disappearing at this moment in time. Its winter, the snow fields (that you couldn't see from the 18th floor apartment). My heart was aching, I was hopelessly in love with a person I could not love, the feeling of loss wouldn't tear off. It would always feel like something was missing. The biggest problem, I had a girlfriend. But I was never in love with her.

 

The campus of my so called collage was empty. Nobody felt the need to show up since, it was vacation. I spend my time researching the easiest way to break up with someone without hurting their feelings, I found none. The disappointment was strong. I had to tell her, so I could move on. But I could also feel my throat clogging up at the thought of her being upset about us breaking up.

 

_______________________________________

 

That Christmas I confessed, she shed some tears before we went our ways, I had never planned never to see her again.

 

Later that winter I asked, my crush, Park Chanyeol, to date me. And to my surprise he said “Of course little ducken” I didn't exactly like the pet name, but I was willing to keep it if he liked it.

 

________________________________________

 

Authors Pov:

Their relationship went perfectly. After nine months Chanyeol asked his little ducken for a hand in marriage. And like Chanyeol expected, his little ducken of course replied with a sarcastic “I don't know, do I really want to be stuck with a bad boy like you?,” he said giggling “Of course that's a yes Chanyeol, YES.”

 

The wedding took place only twenty four days after the proposal. Endless nights were spent on the rooftop of Chanyeols apartment building, laying on a picnic blanket starring up at the stars.

 

Baekhyun would often wake up in Chanyeols bed in the early morning hours asking himself how he got from a rooftop date to a bedroom. But he wouldn't dwell on it for very long always knowing that it had to have been his lover who brought him there.

 

__________________________________________

 

Both of the boys had amazing talents, Baekhyun could sing beautifully, Chayeols talent was more on the instrumental side of things. Together they would bring out the most beautiful tones. Tones anyone would enjoy.