- 005 -

e m o t i o n l e s s

"S-Soonyoung-"

"Don't move-" Soonyoung ordered. His arms were wrapped around her waist and the two stared at each other. Both of their hearts beating fast.

Wait, Younghee's heart? Beating fast?

"I think you just sprung a leak in your roof, I can hear it." Soonyoung got up and walked towards the sound of dripping water. "Ah, here it it. Do you have a bucket?" Younghee stood there, in a daze. Soonyoung chuckled at her cuteness and spotted a tiny pail. He picked it up and put it under the crack to catch the falling water. Soonyoung walked up to Younghee and the two just stared at each other. He gave her a soft smile and her cheeks pinkened. "Eo? What's this? Your cheeks are pink!" he teased. Flustered, Younghee turned around, hiding her cheeks. "Ayeee... Why'd you turn around? It's cute." He gently turned her to face him.

"Younghee, I'm sure learning a lot about you." He took a seat on the bed and she followed. "I learned what your house looks like. I heard your voice for the very first time. I saw you blush." He softly laughed. "You should speak more Younghee-ah."

She picked up her whiteboard. "Why?"

"Because I like your voice, it's different. It's so soothing and sweet."

"Don't lie."

"You think I'm lying? Why?"

"Nobody likes my voice."

"That's because they haven't heard it before! And I guess I'm nobody then."

"They havent heard it before because I know they'll hate it. I don't want to talk to them and-" Younghee aburtly stopped writing. Soonyoung noticed her actions and took the marker out of her hand.

"Then only speak to me. I love the sound of your voice. Speak only to me from now on," he smiled. He saw the hesitation in her eyes. "By the way, you're not getting this marker back and I'll bother you if you don't continue a conversation with me." He cheekily smiled. She sighed.

"F-fine," she stuttered.

"So, Younghee, I don't think we've formally and successfully introduced ourselves. Hi, I'm Kwon Soonyoung." He held out his hand. She took his hand.

"H-Hi, I'm Ahn Younghee."

"No 'nice to meet you'?"

"Nice to m-meet you," she giggled slightly.

"Nice to meet you too!"

 



Sorry, just a really short quick update (transition chapter)