Part 2

Work Me Out

 

Okay so this chapter is way long. It's a total of 5.1K words. Warning: there is a little mature language and ual references. I think I'll include a bonus chapter soon. Please enjoy reading. I would really appreaciate it if you would comment and subscribe. I love comments. @(*_*)@ 


Today is the day, Mark thought. He was nervous as any person would be. Wouldn't anyone be nervous to ask out someone who'd they never met before and only heard good things about? After a couple weeks of planning and hesitation, he was making his move. He’d run out of excuses (work and Coco’s illness), and if he waited any longer, Jinyoung would make his move, which was terrifying. Admittedly, Mark was anxious and a little stressed out.

 

The plan was simple: Mark would go to the gym and request the trainer “Jackson;” they would have a workout session in which Mark would seduce him; after a successful workout session, Mark would ask him out on a date. The problem was that Mark knew it wouldn't go as smoothly as the plan implied. He had a real knack for embarrassing himself in front of people he found attractive or was interested in. The longer he thought about it, the more his stomach twisted. He hoped he didn't die of embarrassment or from the workout.

 

“Jinyoung, I'm about to go.” Mark spoke into the phone. For a little encouragement, he’d called his best friend. He was finishing packing his gym bag. Water bottles, a change of clothes, towels, shampoo and body wash, deodorant, wallet, and phone, Mark thought as he ran through a mental checklist.

 

“Oh! Good luck. Fighting.”

 

“Is there anything I should know about him?”

 

“Well he's very talkative, which might be a put off, but he's sweet and caring. He's got blond hair. He'll do a good job with you as he is very attentive and encouraging.”

 

“Have you worked out with him?”

 

“Yeah. Only for about ten minutes before Jaebum almost killed him.”

 

“Jealousy is a good sign that he likes you.”

 

“Yeah...but it was kind of awkward.”

 

“Well if you feel good about Jackson then I'll take my chances.”

“Before you hang up, I'll give you some encouraging words and advice. You're an attractive guy and you'll be able to snag him. Don't get too caught up in thinking because then you'll embarrass yourself. I have a good feeling about this so don't up.”

 

“Thanks. I'll try my best.”

 

“Should I get Jaebum to watch out for you?”

 

“No, that's not how I want to meet your boyfriend.”

 

“Well he's not working today anyway. I wish you'd stop using that word but okay. Talk to you later. I love you.”

 

“Love you too. Bye.”

 

Mark hung up and sighed. He was nervous about all the what ifs and general worries before meeting someone the first time. He gathered his things and passed Coco off to Youngjae, who smiled at him and shot him a thumbs up. As he opened the door, Mark knew he was going out into the world of possibilities and the unknown, which was nerve-racking.

 

The ride to the gym wasn't terrible and he was able to attempt to relieve some of his nervousness. Listening to music had helped, but Mark still had butterflies in his stomach. He took a swig of his water and unbuckled himself. It's time, he thought. He gathered his things and exited his car. He readied himself as he was about to face his opponent.

 

Mark opened the door and entered the rather large gym. It was as attractive as a gym could be. It had a sauna, a smoothie and health food shop, a massage area, a child gym center and more but Mark’s view was blocked by the doors to the locker room and thus the actual gym.

 

“Hello, may I help you?” a woman at the front desk asked. She was in standard workout clothes with the gym’s logo on the left of her purple shirt. Her name tag was attached to it underneath the logo.

 

“Yes, I would like to know more about your gym.”

 

“Well, we're a gym based locally with three other locations. We have many amenities, classes, and exercise programs that aim to suit the needs of our clients. All of our trainers are superb in their job as they are suited to motivate each client with their specific techniques and approach. We have several membership plans in our gym manual.” She said as she passed him a booklet.

 

Mark thumbed through it. The manual had a description of the gym’s offered services and amenities, membership details, available gym equipment, photos of the gym, and a profile with a picture of the trainers. Mark saw Jackson’s name and read over his profile. It mirrored what Jinyoung had told him, and the trainer was definitely more attractive than he'd imagined. This just made him more nervous.

 

“Is there a way I could have a trial session?”

 

“Yes, it's a one time free opportunity and it'll only last an hour. You can request a certain trainer and you'll have a basic session with them. You'll also be able to enjoy an item from our cafe for free as well.”

 

“That sounds great.” Mark said as he thumbed through the profiles like he was debating on his choice.

 

“I'll choose Jackson.”

 

“He's a great choice. Perfect for a first timer. I'll page him now. I need your full name and then you can have a seat over there.” Mark gave his name, and she clicked on keyboard as put in his information in the computer and motioned for him to seat himself as he waited for his trainer’s appearance.

 

As Mark sat, he thought over a lot of things. Is it right to make a move on someone at their workplace? Was it right to hit on someone you don't know? Should he just not go through with it and go with another plan? He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't notice a muscular figure walking toward him.

 

“Are you Mark Tuan?” a male voice asked.

 

Mark’s head shot up and his eyes widened. Jackson was no longer blond; instead, he had a short,black undercut. He was still attractive though.

 

“Y-yes.”

 

“Awesome. Let's get started. I hope I'll be able to convince you to join our gym. I really love this place. When I fenced, I did some of my training here. The people are awesome. The lady at the front desk, Leah, she's so funny and a great singer too.”

 

Jackson continued to ramble as he led Mark to the locker room. Mark stopped listening and instead analyzed him as he was completely captivated with the other. He wore a snapback but occasionally took it off to run a hand through his hair. The cap had ‘Wang’ on it, which was completely ridiculous but kind of charming . He had a tank top on that revealed his muscular arms and strong figure from the sides, and sweatpants that clung to his strong legs.

 

“You can put your stuff in here,” as he opened the “locker” door which looked like it belonged in an expensive house and not a gym. This place was way nicer than he'd anticipated. Mark placed his bag on the bench pulled out his water bottle and towel and stuffed the lighter bag in the cabinet.

 

The pair moved out of the locker room and into the gym with the equipment and the classrooms. The interior was even more captivating than the sneak peek he'd had by the reception desk. It was bustling with life. The classrooms were vibrant and the teachers conducted their classrooms with determination and energy. The students seemed to be giving their best effort and enjoying themselves at the same time. The gym itself wasn't crowded and Mark could see the attentiveness of the trainers to their clients. The atmosphere seemed enjoyable and it didn't smell too badly. The view from the large window at the back of the building was gorgeous as it showed the cityscape. Mark felt comfortable here.

 

“What's your purpose here?”

 

Mark froze. Did Jackson know why he was here? Had he seen him before today? Unless he meant his goals for his body. That must be it.

 

“Well I'm a stuntman so I'm not looking to increase muscle mass too much if at all. I guess I want to increase my strength and endurance and maybe flexibility as well.”

“You're a stuntman? That sounds awesome. Well you have a healthy looking body but we'll go to the BMI indexer and see that we can do. Your goals seem reasonable and this place would be helpful in achieving that.”

 

They walked over to the device and Jackson operated it. Mark was able to better examine his target. The guy had an awesome body and had showed his inviting personality. He talked a lot so he might not like Mark because he in turn was kind of quiet. Hopefully this session showed Mark the type of person Jackson was.

 

“As I thought, you're pretty healthy but there's always room for improvement. We’ll do some endurance, strength and flexibility training since that seems to suit your body and that was your goal anyway.”

 

“Let's start with cardio. You'll run on the treadmill for 5-10 minutes at the speed of 15-20 miles per hour.”

 

Jackson clicked the buttons on the machine and Mark stepped on to it.

 

“Can you talk while doing this?” Jackson asked as Mark started.

 

“Yes.” He wasn't much of a runner but he'd take the opportunity to talk and maybe flirt with his trainer.

 

“You said you were a stuntman, tell me what it's like. How did you become one? You know what, just tell me all about it.”

 

“Well I became interested in stunt training because it was fun and different. I felt like I was flying. It's hard but I can do fun things with my body that aren't a part of normal work. It takes a lot of practice to get the moves right.”

 

“That sounds so cool. I totally get being adventurous with your body. I definitely want to try it. Do you meet a lot of famous people?”

 

“A few. Do you meet a lot of famous people?”

 

“A few. I can't tell you because then it'd sound like I'm bragging. I'm the trainer of some pretty popular celebrities.”

 

“I bet they're attracted to your warm personality and nice smile.” Mark said with his head down. Instead of flirting he was just complimenting and he was straying from the plan. But the smile and light blush that graces Jackson’s face is worth it.

 

“T-thanks. I think we're done here.” Thank goodness because Mark was reaching his limit. The trainer turned the machine off and patted the other on the back.

 

“We're going to the bench press now.”

 

They walked over to the setup and Jackson laid down.

 

“I'm going to show you how it's done. I'm the best in the gym but some people debate it. Okay so it's determined by your strength and we'll do it in ten sets of ten. It'll be tough but you'll be able to do it.”

 

They exchanged spots. Jackson had explained proper form and what area of the body he would work. True to his word, the trainer seemed to be very good at this particular exercise. He seemed intelligent and was good at communicating information.

 

“We'll lower the weight since you're smaller and probably not as trained in lifting.”

 

Jackson and Mark tried out different weights until they chose one that was manageable. Jackson stood right by his head. His crotch right above his head. Jackson was stirring feelings within him that reminded Mark just how single he was.

 

“One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.”

 

After listening to Jackson count ten times, Mark felt like his chest was on fire. He wanted to cry. Even though he used his chest muscles in his occupation, it wasn't this targeted or in such a short span of time.

 

They moved on to the weight racks. They were only about a third of the way done with the session and Mark was starting to hurt. He wanted to cry but he couldn't look like a wimp during the first meeting. Jackson joined him and there was a mirror which allowed the older a great view of his delicious arms.

 

“So over here we're going to do curls which are for biceps and dips which are for triceps and deadlifts.”

 

Mark picked up the 20 pound weights while Jackson picked up the 50 pound.

 

“So are you enjoying your workout?”

 

“It's fine.”

 

“That doesn't sound convincing.”

 

“It's good but I'm having a hard time concentrating.”

 

“You're doing a good job though. You don't complain at all.”

 

“I don't talk much.”

 

“That's cool. I'm really good at talking.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“No problem. So what do you do with your free time?”

“I have a dog and I play with her. I hang out with my friends, but one of them has been occupied lately. I don't do anything too adventurous or fun in my free time.”

 

“Well your job is so interesting it's understandable that you'd like to relax when you're at home. I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend though since you're so cool.”

 

“Thanks. I'm not cool though. I'm also not that into girls.”

 

“Oh...that's cool.” Mark could swear he sees a blush cross the trainer’s face.

 

“What about you?”

 

“I'm totally into both. Girls are great but I've been missing out on a special connection with the ones I'm meeting. It's been awhile since I've dated a guy though. I'm searching for a special someone though.”

 

“I was asking about your outside of work life but thanks for the information.”

 

This time the blush covered his entire face and reached his ears. Jackson even dropped one of his weights.

 

“W-w-what n-number were we on?”

 

“43”

 

“To answer your question...well I work here six days a week full-time. When I'm not here I like to hang out with my friends and dance and go to karaoke and you know try and find a date. I haven't been lucky in that sense though.”

 

“You seem disappointed.”

 

“Just a little. I've been feeling a bit lonely lately. Especially now that my best friend, Jaebum, has been going out with this guy who's just fantastic and is like perfect for him. I just want something like that.”

 

“Hmm…”

 

“We're finished now. How do you feel?”

 

“Sore.”

 

“Now it's time for deadlifts which are for your back and then we'll be done over here.”

 

“Kill me.”

 

“Nope. I'm here to encourage and motivate. You can do it. You're a strong, attractive man that has a cool job and a dog.”

 

“That's not the best encouragement, but thanks for saying I'm attractive.”

 

“I'm trying. Well…you've been doing well. You're working hard now. You're a hard worker.”

 

“You at encouraging.”

 

“I'm usually not this bad. It's what I'm known for.”

 

“I guess I'll have to trust you on that.”

 

“Let me take another shot. You're working out and trying to make yourself stronger and that shows you have real determination and focus which are great qualities. You've done so well thus far that a little more won't hurt you because you're resilient. Seriously, you're amazing.”

 

“I know it's bull but I'll accept your words. You're not bad at motivation but you could be better.”

 

“Well I'm glad to have somewhat redeemed myself. I think we're done now.”

 

“Thank goodness.”

 

“You didn't start crying so that means you can do more. Let's do chin ups.”

 

“People cry?”



 

“So you have a dog?” As Jackson picked him up by his hips and helped him reach the bar. Mark like how his hands felt on his waist.

 

“Yeah. Her name is Coco. She's a small, white dog. My roommate and I are her owners.”

 

“You have a roommate?”

 

“Yeah. Rent’s expensive here.”

 

“True. Is he fun?”

 

“Yeah he's really sweet and he's got a great laugh and he's funny. We went to college together.”

 

“Oh cool. I don't have a roommate. It can be lonely but it's relaxing. I really like my apartment. It's close to work and in a great area. It's spacious and not too expensive. There's this really awesome kitchen. The couch is so comfortable that I sometimes sleep there. My bed is really great as well. It was expensive but it's worth. I'm telling you honestly that it's so comfortable and there's a nice view of the city of the window from it.”

 

“Is your bed warm when you lay in it?”

 

“No.”

 

“I guess you need something or someone to warm it.”

 

Jackson just stared at him slack-jawed. Well it seems Mark was finally able to flirt.

 

“I-I t-think we’re d-done here. You did a good job.”

 

“Thanks. I'm light so it's not like I have a lot to pull up. Where to next?” Mark had to up his flirtiness because he was starting to sweat and there's no way that was attractive.

 

“We'll do some squats for your legs and buttocks. We'll do them in front of the mirror so you can see the proper form. I'll show you first.”

Mark listened and watched as Jackson set his feet and explained the proper formation. As Jackson did the first one of his one set, Mark wanted to thank God for making Jackson so hot. The way his thighs strained and his turned out was worth all of the muscle pains he had. Jackson was hot. He was also cute, funny, and a sweet person. Mark could see himself crushing on him and maybe even falling in love. Anyone could fall in love with him, but would he fall in love Mark?

 

“Your turn.”

 

Mark thought about exaggerating his movements but decided he'd do it the simple way.

 

“Is this right?” Of course it wasn't but how else would Mark get Jackson to touch him?

 

“No. Spread your legs more. More. More. That's good. Now you're shoulders are a bit tense. Good. Your posture is a bit weird. Okay. I think you're good.”

 

Jackson had now touched his hips, shoulders and thighs. His hands were warm, firm, and strong. Mark could become obsessed with those hands and what they could do to him.

 

“One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Again. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Again. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Again. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Done.”

 

Mark collapsed on the ground. He was so close to being done.

 

“We only have twelve minutes left of this session. How was it so far?”

 

“Tiring. I don't want to anything else for the rest of the day?”

 

“It couldn't have been that bad.”

 

Mark shot him a death glare. He was sweaty. His arms felt like noodles. His legs were twitching and were probably going to fail him. No matter how much water he drank, he needed more. Every muscle in his body felt like it’d been run over.

 

“Last thing to do is stretches. These will help your muscles relax and it'll remove the tightness which is probably irritating you.”

 

“Yeah. Okay.”

 

Mark nodded in response. Jackson gave him a blinding smile and led him to an open space on the left side of the gym.

 

“This is where we stretch our clients. Since this an hour session, it'll only be about 5-10 minutes.”

 

Mark followed his instructor in the exercise session.

 

“This is called the “Standing Cat-Camel” and it stretches your back.”

 

“Ok now we're going to do chest stretches. Then we'll move on to bicep stretches.”

 

They proceeded through a long list of stretches that involved standing. Jackson did a good job of stretching Mark. He pushed and pulled and helped Mark loosen his body. He was so good with his hands.

 

Eventually they ended up on the floor. Mark sat on the floor with his legs spread, and the trainer mirrored his appearance. Jackson pulled on his arms and brought his body forward. Mark was feeling so dead that he didn't even contemplate what was coming out of his mouth.

 

“Do you do this with all of your clients?”

 

“Some. Not all my clients like stretching with me. I like it because it's relaxing. I feel like we become more familiar with each other but I guess our opinions differ. Do you like it?”

 

“It's a little painful but I can feel that it's helping. It's not so bad so far. I have a nice view anyway.”

 

“Is it me? Am I the view?”

 

“Well your crotch is. Your crotch is a part of you, so yes. Yes, you are the view.”

Jackson blushed.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“It's fine.”

 

“Lay down.”

 

Mark laid on his back and brought his knees toward his chest as his trainer instructed.

 

“This is fun position.”

 

“Yeah sometimes. I like other positions too.”

 

“Well I like this position; it's fun whether you're by yourself or if you've got a partner. But I'll take your word for other positions being just as fun. Maybe you could show me some time.”

 

“...I'm going to push deeper.” It seems Mark may have disturbed him. What a choice of words, Mark thought.

 

“Sounds good. Uuuuuuhhhhhh.” Mark exaggerated the sound a little. Well a lot.

 

“Did that hurt?”

 

“A little. I think my thighs were kind of tight.”

 

“Yeah they are. I mean were. Were… Straighten your legs.”

 

Mark followed the instructions and soon Jackson had his legs and was pushing forward. These stretches were very ual and that was great leverage for Mark. Jackson was either staring at different parts of his body, mainly his eyes, collarbone, or his lips, or he was blushing while avoiding his eyes. The way Jackson was looking at him meant everything and gave Mark a little encouragement.

Too soon, Jackson’s watch was beeping.

 

“It seems like time is up.”

 

Mark nodded he needed to get himself together. Jackson walked him to the locker room.

 

“Showers are in the back. There's a cabinet by the showers with bathing stuff. Towels are in the next cabinet from that one.”

 

Mark was feeling a lot of emotions at the moment as he gathered his extra clothes. To attempt to settle his thoughts, he decided to take a chance on the gym’s soap and shampoo and towels. He reached the showers and climbed in. He placed the bottles on the floor and the towel on the door. The showers were so nice and were actually bigger than the one at his apartment.

 

Mark let the warm water release the tension and soothe his mind. What he'd gathered from his workout session from Jackson was very useful in his goal to assess him. Jackson was single, attractive, into guys, had a great personality, and was totally someone Mark wouldn't mind knowing better. He hoped that the compliments he'd received were the truth and that the attraction he felt was mutual. Mark also didn't know how he was going to ask him out though. He definitely wasn't going to doing it now. His mind was completely frazzled. He needed food and maybe a nap before he could make a move.

 

Mark hit the wall with his fist. This . His plan was ruined. He'd wanted to be cool but he hadn't been able to even fathom how’d he'd do it. He finished showering and scrubbed his hair. Turning off the shower and wrapping the towel around his waist, Mark walked to his bag. He swiped deodorant on his armpits and shrugged his clothes on. He packed his stuff and exited the locker room.

 

He bought an athletic drink and received a smoothie at the cafe. His goal was to get out and come up with some sort of direction in regards to how he'd ask the other out. Mark was so lost in his thoughts he didn't see Jackson watching him leave. He sat in is car and drank the liquids he had. Burgers and fries and Jinyoung was what he needed right now. Mark called his best friend.

 

“Jin.”

“What?”

 

“Am I interrupting something?”

 

“Yes. Jaebum’s over.”

 

“Will you come eat dinner with me?”

 

“It's 5 o’clock.”

 

“It'll be like 6 when we eat.”

 

“No. I haven't seen him all week.”

 

“Come on. You barely see me because of him.”

 

“You don't cook me dinner.”

 

“Yes I do.”

 

“Well you don't do it shirtless.”

 

“Jin please.”

 

“Stop calling me Jin. Why should I?”

 

“I'm gonna tell you about my workout.”

 

“. That was today wasn't it!? IM JAEBUM GET YOUR OUT OF HERE!”

 

“. Why?” Mark heard a voice respond. It must be Jaebum.

 

“I'm going eat dinner.”

 

We were supposed to eat dinner.”

 

“We'll eat dinner another day.”

 

“Who the hell are you ditching me for?”

“Mark.”

 

“Mark? Why?”

 

“I'll tell you later. Mark are you still there?”

 

“Yeah.” Mark responded.

 

“Let's go to the usual place. I'll be there in thirty minutes. Bye.”

 

Jinyoung hung up without hearing Mark’s farewell. Whatever. He'd never heard Jaebum's voice before. Mark made his way to the burger place.

 

Unsurprisingly, Jinyoung was late and it was getting closer to seven. Mark sat in a booth and waited for his friend. That friend entered with a sheepish wave and an embarrassed smile.

 

“Remember the first time we came here?” Jinyoung started as he seated himself across from Mark. The former picked up the menu and surveyed it like he wasn't going to get the same he got every time.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I was crying over that guy and how he rejected me. He was a total anyway.”

 

“You cried over your food. It was gross.”

 

“Yeah. I felt better after eating though. We always come here to complain about whoever we were dating or wanted to date or who broke our hearts.”

 

“This time is no different.”

 

They ordered their food. Mark didn't want to tell Jinyoung anything until he'd sunk his teeth into his burger.

 

“Was Jaebum mad?”

 

“A little but I blew him and everything was fine after that.”

“So that's why you were late. Why do use to solve your problems?”

 

“It's easy.”

 

Their food arrived as the friends discussed trivial things.

 

“So tell me everything.”

 

Mark described his gym experience in detail. He then proceeded to explain his feelings.

 

“So you want to ask him out but you don't know if he feels the same attraction.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Well it seems like you voiced your interest, and it seems he gave you some hints as well.”

 

“Perhaps.”

 

“I think you should just go for it. You're young and if it's meant to be it'll happen. I have a good feeling.”

 

“You always have a ‘good feeling.’”

 

“Yeah...well I love literature and because of that I believe you'll either have a happy ending or something else will happen to right a wrong so in the end you'll be happy. I'm also a strong believer in you and that you have a good head on your shoulders and that's exactly what Jackson needs. You two are probably perfect for each other.”

 

“Sounds stressful. Thanks though. Jinyoung I love you. You're such a good friend.”

 

“I know. Buy me dessert and I won't make you feel guilty about interrupting my date.”

 

“Fine.”

 

After they finished eating, they parted with a hug.

 

“You'll do fine.”

 

He jumped in his car and waved goodbye to his friend and maybe his dignity. Mark was going to go the gym and there he would wait until Jackson got off work and would ask him out. He would go through with this plan. Mark sat in the car with his eyes trained on the door as he waited for Jackson. Mark almost fell asleep until he heard the trainer’s loud laugh.

 

“Yeah. Yeah. Okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Good night.”

 

Mark ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. He didn't really know what to say but he'd wing it and hope it'd turn out alright.

 

“Jackson!”

 

“Mark?!”

 

“Yeah. I came here earlier in the day.”

 

“I remember. What're you doing here? Have you been outside the gym since your session ended?”

 

“No. I left and ate dinner.”

 

“Oh okay… Good.”

 

“Anyway I wanted to talk to you; that's why I'm here.”

 

“Go ahead.”

 

“Okay… Umm… Here I go… I targeted you.”

 

“You targeted me?”

 

“Yeah. I chose you for a reason.”

“Okay…”

 

“So I have a friend named Jinyoung and he's dating Jaebum. Jinyoung told me that he wanted to set me up with Jaebum's friend which happened to be you. I wasn't really looking to date but I agreed to meet you but on my own terms.” Mark looked up from his shoes and saw Jackson was paying attention with his arms crossed. They were covered in leather and it was kind of distracting.

 

“I knew you worked at this gym so I decided to have a workout session to maybe get you interested in me and get to know you better, and then I was going to ask you out if I liked you.”

 

“Well?”

 

“You were really charming and nice, and you're attractive. Then I tried to flirt but I may have come on too strong with the ual references. I enjoyed our conversations, and then I didn't know if you'd be interested and if I should even ask you out anymore so I just left. But now I'm here and I'd like to ask you. Jackson Wang will you go out with me?”

 

“Wow. That's a lot to process. You put in a lot of effort. No one has ever gone that far to go on a date with me since I'm pretty easy but I'm honored. I was right about you being determined. So sure I'll go on a date with you.”

 

The last sentence rang in his ears. Mark could barely think as he rushed over and kissed Jackson. Apparently that was the way he would express his relief. The kiss was kind of messy and not completely on the lips, but they shifted to get in the right position. Jackson’s lips were soft and plush and a bit chapped. The shorter man bit the other’s bottom lip. Mark opened his mouth and let Jackson explore. Their tongues twisted. Even though it was more than Mark usually did during a first kiss, he twisted his arms around Jackson’s thick neck and the other wrapped his hands around his waist. Everything seemed right at this moment. Since they were losing oxygen, they parted.

 

“Thank you.” Mark breathily uttered. He was a bit short of breath.

 

“No problem. When do you want to go?”

 

“How about now?”

 

The way Mark was smiling was enough to convince Jackson, well that and the amazing kiss they'd just shared. Mark let go of Jackson and looked him in the eyes. The promise of being in each other’s company was even more of a reason to make the trainer agree.

 

“Now. Now sounds good.”