Bonus 3

Work Me Out

“Are you excited for tonight?” Jinyoung asked as he pulled on a long-sleeved, blue plaid shirt over his white t-shirt.

 

“Not really. I see Jackson all the time.” Jaebum sat on his couch and petted Nora, who was in his lap. Jinyoung finally stepped out of Jaebum's bedroom. “Are you seriously wearing that?”

 

“What's wrong with it?” Jinyoung twisted around to examine himself. His jeans fit nicely and was adorned with a belt. His white t-shirt was tucked into his pants. The open plaid shirt covered him loosely like a jacket. This outfit was casual yet comfortable. Perfect for where they were going. Jaebum's insane.

 

“You're supposed to dress up. This double date is a competition between two couples. We have to outdo them in affection, fashion, chemistry, and experience.”

 

“It's not a competition though. My best friend is dating your best friend. We're going on a date with our best friends. We're not trying to outdo the people we care a lot for. We outdo them in experience since we’ve been together longer anyway.” Jinyoung had made his way into the bathroom as he made sure his hair looked presentable. He hadn't put anything in it. He surely has a lot to say even though he's only wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. What a hypocrite.

 

“Jinyoung Park, are you mentally sassing me in there?”

 

“No Jaebum. I was just thinking your outfit isn't all that extravagant to be telling me something.” Jinyoung popped his head out of the bathroom. “You're literally wearing the same thing as me.”

 

“But it looks nicer on me.” Jaebum said with a cheeky smile.

 

“Do you want to die?”


 



 

Jackson was in Mark’s apartment waiting for him to get ready for their double date. It was the first time they were going on one (at all) with Jaebum and Jinyoung.“What are you wearing?”

 

“I thought I'd match you and wear a tank top.”

 

“I'm not going to wear a tank top though. Did you look at me when I came here?”

 

“Whatever. We don't have to match. It's not that serious.” Mark walked out of his room. He pulled on a loose plaid shirt over his gray tank top.

 

“You could change.”

 

“But I don't want to. This is fine.” Mark his hair a little in the mirror on the wall before going back into his room. About thirty seconds later, he came out with a black cap on.

 

“Is that mine?”

 

“Maybe. Do you want one?”

 

“Yeah. Then we'll match.”

 

“Did you want to match?”

 

“Not at first, but then you mentioned it and I liked the idea.”

 

Mark rolled his eyes as he walked back into his bedroom. This was his final time (hopefully) since it was almost time to leave. He grabbed an almost identical cap. He checked his pockets for his wallet (check), house keys (not in his pocket so on the counter), and phone (check). As he walked out of the room, he turned off the lights and closed the door.

 

“Let's go.” He grabbed his keys off of the counter, leaving his car keys. Jackson was driving tonight. “Coco, we're going.”

 

“Bye Coco. Be good.” Jackson petted the dog before getting off the couch and grabbing his jacket. He followed Mark out of the door. As Mark locked the door, he asked, “Where's Youngjae?”

 

“I don't know.”

 

“Why don't you know?”

 

“It's not my business. He would have told me if he needed to. I just texted him that I was coming back and you'd be over. His response was that he probably wouldn't be there.”

 

“You're not a good friend.”

 

“Youngjae is allowed to do whatever he wants. He doesn't need my permission.” Mark looked back at him as he walked in front of him to the car. “Do you keep tabs on JB like that?”

 

“Yes. He always tells me where he is in case something happens.”

 

“Why? I believe Youngjae will be safe wherever he is.” Mark said as he rounded the car to the passenger seat. He waited a couple of seconds. “Are you going to open the car?

 

“Oh,” Jackson fumbled with the keys, “right.”

 

“Jacks…”

 

“Yeah..."

 

“Tell me where you are wherever you are.” Mark buckled his seatbelt. “I don't want to worry.”

 

“Okay baby.” Jackson started the car as he preened with satisfaction. “I’m glad you see it my way.”


 



 

“Are we too early?” Jinyoung picked at his pants before looking at his phone. He didn’t want to text Mark and be bothersome.

 

“No, not really.” Jaebum replied as they stood outside of the carnival. He fiddled with his phone a little, checking the time. Eventually he moved behind Jinyoung and rested his body on him with a deceiving back hug. “You're so handsome.” He said into his nape.

 

Jinyoung leaned back. “You're not too bad yourself.” He smirked at him and returned to making sure his pants were lint free even though they were jeans. “There they are,” Jinyoung pointed towards the couple climbing out of the black car. Mark waved and walked towards them. Jaebum untangled himself from his boyfriend. Jinyoung met the other couple halfway and gave his best friend a hug. He looked him up and down. Jinyoung turned to his boyfriend and said, “Jaebum, look, we match.”

 

Mark smiled and said “Good thing I didn't change. I was going to match with Jackson, but I'm happy to match with you.

 

Jinyoung smiled.

 

“Are you two done with your romantic episode? I would like to eat and go on rides. You guys can admire your friendship telepathy later.” Jackson said exasperatedly. He was a little bit jealous of Mark and Jinyoung’s relationship, their obvious love for each other. He was about to pull Mark towards him when Mark moved away.

 

Mark rolled his eyes and pulled Jinyoung along with him towards the entrance.“Says the one who knows where JB is all the time.”

 

Jinyoung whispered into Mark's ear, “Look at them. They match each other too. It seems they can’t tell us anything about they way we dress.”

 

“Best friends trump boyfriends.”

 

“Yes, in this situation… I have an idea.” Jinyoung smirked and then laughed into his hand.

 

“I’m listening.”

 

Jackson and Jaebum followed their significant others who looked like they were dating each other with the way they embraced. Jaebum had a feeling he’d just end up on a date with Jackson. He sighed and kept walking. As they stood in the short line, Jinyoung and Mark continued to whisper to each other. Jaebum pulled out his wallet but Jinyoung had already paid. Jinyoung rarely paid. He spent his money other ways, but not on dates. It was highly suspicious.

 

“Jackson, do you want to eat first or go one rides or do you want to play games?” Mark asked as he turned around to look at his boyfriend. He wore his most dazzling smile.

 

“Food, then games, and then rides. I don’t want to puke on any of you,” Jackson replied casually.

 

“JB? What about you?” Mark asked to the other man. Mark was the only one in their group that called him JB.

 

“Jackson’s schedule seems okay.”

 

Mark gave him a face splitting smile. He turned back around and continued talking and laughing with Jinyoung. Their affection for each other was irritating. This double date turned into a double date of best friends with each other.

 

“Jackson, should we let them continue on their date with each other?”

 

“Yeah, why not? They’re going to come back to us at some point. Plus we get to hang out and oogle hot guys. They look good from behind, don’t you agree?”

 

Jackson really had a way with words. He was a true ally against the love of his life, Jinyoung, who continuously tried his patience. It was part of the reason they were best friends. He’d never be able to thank Jackson for keeping him from flipping out, too much, over the years.

 

The group traveled to each food stall. Even though the food looked good, Jackson and Jaebum were hesitant in gorging themselves on all the junk food at the stalls. Jinyoung and Mark looked like kids in a candy store.

 

“Jin, I really want to try the Ice Cream Donut Sandwich. It looks good, but I’ll eat it after we eat actual food.”

 

“All the food we want is sweet. It’s depressing.”

 

“If it was just the two of us, we could eat the desserts first.”

 

Mark smiled and contemplated ordering everything they wanted. It seems like a good idea. Their boyfriends wouldn’t protest too much.

 

“Let’s order everything we want. We’re on a date with our boyfriends not our parents. Let’s disregard the food rules.”

 

Jinyoung smiled his most genuine smile with eye wrinkles and everything else. “And this is why we are best friends.”

 

So they ordered. And ordered. And ordered. Their tagalongs (Jackson and Jaebum) managed to snag a table and watched as their boyfriends filled it with food. When they finally finished, almost fifteen minutes later, their boyfriends stood in front of their table and began their show.

 

“Welcome to our food show. I’m Jinyoung and this is Mark. Today we’ll take a tour of all the food we’ve bought. We’re going to go quickly so it won’t be a mess. Unfortunately, Mark won’t be presenting today because he wanted an Ice Cream Donut Sandwich, and thus has to eat it during our presentation.”

 

Jaebum suppressed the desire to roll his eyes. Jackson was a bit wary of all the insane food that was on the table. It was covered from end to end. Those two were really a force to be reckoned with.

 

“Okay, first of all, we bought enough for our lovely audience to eat too. Second of all, you can eat while we talk. Please feel free to feed the MCs who will share with you.” Jaebum clapped his hands together. “Let’s begin! First you’ve been introduced to the Ice Cream Donut Sandwich, I was able to taste it before Mark ate it all, and it was delicious. It had vanilla ice cream, between two cinnamon sugar donuts, and drizzled in caramel sauce. Jackson, I suggest you kiss him because it was good.”

 

Jackson stood up and kissed his boyfriend with tongue. “He does taste good.”


 

“Okay next: Cinnamon Roll Waffle drizzled in icing. Cut it up and feed it to me.” Jaebum complied. He couldn’t let his boyfriends starve. “Thanks. Double Bacon Cheeseburger on a Donut Bun. Cut it into fours and feed it to me.”

 

“Question: Why are we, the audience, feeding the host?” Jackson asked as his friend complied to quartering the burger.

 

“You’re dating us so feed us.” Jaebum looked up and sighed. He was not going to attempt to oppose Jinyoung and his weird food show. “Next: Coconut-Crusted Fried Shrimp, Fried Crab Sandwich, Soft-Shell Crab Taco, Fried Green Tomatoes, a gigantic corn dog, bacon wrapped hot dogs, curly fries, Korean BBQ Baked Potato, Candy Apple with Tajin, and Fried Cheese on a Stick. Plus your normal carnival favorites of Chicken on a Stick, Funnel Cake, and Cotton Candy.” Every dish was accompanied by pointing and a detailed description.

 

“Are you done?” Jackson said as he poked the food. He was starving even though he'd sampled some of it. “Did you get drinks?”

 

Mark answered him by moving the cans on the attached seat to the table. “We can eat. Jinyoung will give his final remarks.”

 

“Thank you Mark. I hope you enjoy the food we’ve chosen. There is a lot more you can buy for yourselves. Please enjoy.”

 

Jaebum clapped enthusiastically. He decided to participate in whatever Jinyoung and Mark (mostly Jinyoung) had concocted. That man liked to have fun in such weird ways.

 

The couples enjoyed the food they ate as the divided it. They made sure to feed each other and that they were clean afterwards. There were a couple of times where one of them (Jackson) went back to get a repeat of several itsem. The food was good, and they were full.

 

“Jackson are you still hungry?” Mark asked as he played with the hair by his boyfriend’s ear. Jackson was currently laying on his lap as they sat at the table.

 

“No. I'm very full. I shouldn't be laying down, but your lap is so comfortable.”

 

Mark giggled and continued to play with his hair. I love him, he thought.

 

“Let's go and play some games. We're taking up a perfectly good table for you two to flirt,” Jaebum said as he got up. He and Jinyoung started to gather the trash as Jackson attempted to get up.

 

Once they'd cleared the table, they went to the game section. They did every game available: Water shooting games (Jinyoung got splashed by Jackson “accidentally”), ball throwing games (Mark and Jaebum won big stuffed animals, while Jinyoung and Jackson won small ones. Jackson made Mark promise to put it in his car. Jaebum told Jinyoung he'd give his prize to Nora, which made him pout. It wasn't true though.), a game where you throw ping pong balls in an empty fishbowl (Jinyoung won, but gave it to Jackson because Nora might eat it. He did gloat about being the only winner of that game all night.), Jackson and Jaebum did the mallet and bell game to test their strength (It was a “tie” according to Jackson, after six attempts. Jinyoung and Mark wandered off to buy cotton candy after the second try.), the Milk Bottle game (Jaebum had a bit of an incident after Jinyoung lost. He was pulled away by Jackson. Jinyoung had been disappointed. Before they left, Jaebum went back and won. He wouldn't let his boyfriend be taken advantage of by some game operator.), the ring toss (the only game that didn't involve too much debate or gloating), and Whac-a-mole (Jinyoung and Jaebum were in a fierce competition with each other. This game also was a “tie.”) Mark won a lot of small prizes, and the big stuffed panda, and one of the operators kindly gave him a bag to hold them after he winked and smiled at her. Jackson won the several stuffed animals and other stranger prizes. He made sure to keep his new goldfish safe. Jinyoung and Jaebum had the least number of prizes, but that was because Jinyoung gave away most of them to crying children. Jaebum refused to give away the giant pink stuffed animal he’d won “for” Nora.

 

After the wandered through the games, they made their way to the special entertainment section. They went through the crazy mirror house, which was the source of a lot of funny pictures to be reviewed later. The next attraction was the haunted house. Jinyoung and Mark went first, leaving Jaebum with a highly scared Jackson clinging to him the entire time. He now understood exactly why Jinyoung had paid for the admittance into the carnival. Jinyoung had slightly unapologetically left him with Jackson instead of properly going on this double date. Whatever. I’ll live, he thought.

 

“Are we finally going on rides?” Jackson asked. He held the giant panda by sitting it on his shoulders.

 

“Yes, Jackson.” Mark answered hums simply as he carried the goldfish.

 

“How many are we going on?”

 

“As many as you want baby.” Mark stepped closer and rubbed his face against Jackson’s. Jackson did not say another word but radiated pleasure until they made it to the first ride.

 

The couples went on all the rides they could possibly try. They went on the zero gravity ride which ended with Jaebum and Jackson on their knees trying to catch their breath. The Tilt a Whirl ended up being a competition between Mark and Jackson to spin faster. Jaebum and Jinyoung sat in the ride for a couple minutes afterwards trying to prevent themselves from puking. Mark and Jinyoung teamed up against their boyfriends at the bumper cars. Jaebum and Jackson totally lost in that competition. Jinyoung was a surprisingly good driver that hit the two boys’ car at least five times. His smile never left his face. Next was the trapeze which was one of their favorite because of the great view of the city. They also enjoyed the Cliff Hanger which was one of Jackson’s favorites because he felt like Superman. Some of the last rides they enjoyed included several roller coasters and the other rides that involved spinning around and turning. The group enjoyed the rides immensely.  

The last one was the Ferris wheel. The four of them, and their stuffed animals, piled into the ride. They watched the view of their city as the car rose up.

 

“It's so pretty up here.”

 

“Yeah. I really enjoy sights like this. I love the night sky being illuminated by the city lights. I feel so liberated looking at the cityscape.”

 

“I'm glad we can all look at this view together.”

 

“Yeah. I'm so glad we met you two.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Jackson and I, we, were sort of lost before we met you two. I'm pretty Jackson's feelings are similar, but the two of us at relationships. We had some issues while in and out of relationships. Jackson dated a lot of people who took advantage of him and didn't treat him well. I, on the other hand, found it hard to date people, and when I did, I never realized my potential to be a good partner.” Jaebum turned his attention from the view outside of the glass to Mark and Jackson who were sitting across from them. “Mark, I'd really like to thank you for being so good to Jackson. You take care of him and comfort him through his personal challenges. He struggles a lot and has difficulties, and I'm glad you're there to help him.” He paused again to turn away from Jinyoung. He didn't want to cry in front of him. “Jinyoung, I'm also really appreciative that we're together because I know I can be difficult, but you really make me want to be better. Your encouragement and support help me through the tough days. You're the best relationship I've ever had.”

 

“Jaebum…” Mark, Jinyoung, and Jackson uttered silmulatenously.

 

Wiping his eyes slightly, “Sorry, I get sentimental at night when I look at pretty things.”

 

“Jae…” Jinyoung took his hand and kissed it.

 

“Now I've ruined the mood.”

 

“No you haven't,” Mark said quietly. “ You’re starting a good conversation. I'm glad Jinyoung and I met you and Jackson. Jinyoung was a work obsessed perfectionist who really got on my nerves. He really needed someone in his life to fill a gap that neither I nor his family or friends could fill. You've done that for him. I haven't seen Jinyoung this happy for awhile.” Mark took Jackson's hand. “For me, I was content with being alone. Relationships were stuffy and I was content with the way things were. I had a void in my life, but I was alright with that. I also didn't really have an idea of what I wanted in a relationship. You turned out to be what I needed. You were a perfect combination of strength, encouragement, and caring that really made me like you.”

 

“Markiepooh...I totally understand. Thank you for seeing me that way. You've really changed my life. Meeting you has grounded me, and brought me to a great newfound  happiness. I knew you were special the moment I saw you sitting in the gym lobby.” Jackson looked to Jinyoung and grabbed his hands. “Jaebum is a great guy. I love him to death, but I could never date him. I will probably never understand him like you do. I'm so glad that he found you. Well technically you found him because he would have never gotten your number at vet’s. You two compliment each other so well. Even when you started dating, I wanted a relationship like yours. I have something like that now.

 

“Aww how romantic.” Mark said while chuckling.

 

“I'm the literature nerd here and you guys are outdoing me.”

 

“Why don't you speak your feelings then?”

 

“Fine.” Jinyoung put his face in his hands. What he was about to say was about to be real embarrassing. “I acknowledge what Mark said about me. I tend to be wound a bit tight. Jaebum frees me from my burdens and supports me through whatever. I'm not sure how to completely articulate my gratefulness for you coming into my life. Everyday I think about how my life was without you, and I don't want to go back.” These words were hard for him to say because of his pride, but honesty was the best policy. “Jackson, I never gave you the threat speech because I knew that you and Mark would be great together. You two are like romantic story characters. I thank you for being everything I couldn't be for him. Mark is my best friend and I have no hesitation to give him to you. That's all I want to say.”

 

The group had barely acknowledged that they were back on the ground. When they did realize they were back on the ground, they took a collective breath and released the seriousness of their conversations. Once the door opened, they shuffled out with all of their prizes. It was close to the closing time of the carnival so they made their way towards the exit. Once the reached the exit, they all lingered silently.

 

“I don't want to leave you two. Even though we see each other frequently, I really enjoyed going out like this.” Jackson hugged Jinyoung and Jaebum in a large hug. “Let's do this again.”

 

“Alright.” Jaebum hugged Jackson again and hugged Mark tightly. They were forming their own friendship. Jinyoung hugged Mark and Jackson before they all started hugging in a group hug.

 

“Good night you two. We'll talk soon.” Jinyoung and Jaebum walked towards their car while Jackson and Mark walked to theirs. They kept looking back and waving like they'd never see each other again. After they stuffed the stuffed animal in the backseat and had placed all other prizes there as well, they left the carnival and returned to Jaebum's apartment.



 




 

“Are you spending the night?”

 

“Yeah. I want to sleep with Nora.” Jinyoung gathered the cat in his arms before plopping onto the couch in a laid back position. He her head before leaning his head back and petting her body. He could see Jaebum changing his pants in his bedroom through the open doorway.

 

“You don’t want to sleep with me?” Jaebum popped his head out even though Jinyoung could see him. He was pouting in his underwear and the t-shirt he’d been wearing.

 

“Don’t sound hurt,” Jinyoung chided. His attention never strayed from Jaebum’s body as the latter pulled off his t-shirt

 

“I’m not,” Jaebum said defensively. He wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend, but he was being overlooked for his cat. He loved Nora immensely, but he couldn’t help but be jealous of the affection she was receiving.

 

“You are.” Jinyoung sat up with Nora still in his arms as she rubbed her face on his shirt. “I can’t believe you’re jealous of your own cat.”

 

“I’m not.” He went back into the room to get away from the sources of his jealousy.

 

“Whatever.” Jinyoung got up from his position on the couch and walked into the bedroom. The apartment technically was Jaebum's, but Jinyoung spent most of his week there. His stuff has slowly migrated into Jaebum's space. It was inevitable that one of their apartments would end up seeming like a shared dwelling. Jaebum’s apartment had a great location to the high school so he was the winner.

 

He placed Nora on the bed and began stripping. He pulled off his shirt and pulled on a shirt not yet covered in cat fur. He peeled his pants off and put them on the shelf to wear again later. He picked up Nora again before plopping on the bed. “Nora, your daddy’s jealous of you. What a bad daddy he is. He wants to sleep next to me so much, he’d kick you out of my arms and the bed. Isn’t that cute?”

 

“Stop telling her that!” Jaebum rushed out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his hand and toothpaste on his lips. In his free arm, he took the cat from Jinyoung. He ignored the way Jaebum chuckled and whined, at the same time. He turned his attention to the animal in his arms. “Nora, I’d never kick you out. I love you so much. Don’t listen to Jinyoung. He’s lying to you.”

 

Jinyoung rolled around in the bed laughing. It was honestly hilarious, cute, and endearing. His Jaebum was so perfect. “Jaebum I love you. You’re so cute and perfect. I love you so much. You mean everything to me.”

 

Jaebum changed his focus from Nora to Jinyoung whose eyes were filled with warmth, love, happiness and mirth. Jaebum felt like he could melt right where he was standing. “I love you too, but couldn’t you have said those things after I’d brushed my teeth so I could kiss you?”

 

“No.” Jinyoung got up and grabbed the nape of Jaebum’s neck. He pulled Jaebum towards him and kissed him. The kiss was sweet, short, and minty. “Now I have to brush my teeth.”

 

Jaebum placed Nora on the bed and returned to the bathroom to brush his teeth with Jinyoung. Jinyoung started brushing his before Jaebum had gotten back. They cutely shoved each other as they shared a sink. Jinyoung even assisted him by brushing Jaebum’s teeth for him. His smile peeled through the foam in his mouth. After spending too long brushing their teeth, they rinsed their mouths, and Jaebum got ready to go to their bed.

 

Jaebum started talking to Jinyoung as he climbed in the bed. “Nora left us.”

 

Jinyoung was in the middle of washing his face. He wanted to comment, but he didn’t want to get soapy water on his mouth. He rinsed his face and towel dried it. “Did she? I wanted her to snuggle with me. I like it she sleeps on my neck.”

 

“You always move her when she does it.”

 

“I know, but I’m in the mood for it.”

 

“We can cuddle so you won’t miss her.”

 

“You like getting your way don’t you?”

 

“Yes. Especially when it comes to you.” Jaebum pushed back the cover and invite Jinyoung to join him with a cheeky smile on his face. Jinyoung rolled his eyes and climbed in the bed. He placed his head on Jaebum’s shoulder. He threw his arm over his chest and Jaebum’s arm wrapped around him, bringing him closer. Once he tangled his legs with Jaebum’s and wiggled a little, Jaebum proceeded to place a kiss on Jinyoung’s forehead.

 

“I want to be your armor for the rest of your life. I promise to protect, defend, surround you in love and affection, and contain your love for me.

 

“Is this a proposal?” Jinyoung mumbled into the skin of Jaebum’s collarbone, his face slightly flushed.

 

“No, I’ll do that properly when the time comes.”

 

“When will that be?”

 

“Hopefully, when dancing pays the bills.”

 

“Okay. I’ll wait for that day my cute, dancing Jaebum.”

 

“Shut up.” Jaebum poked him in the forehead. “Do you accept my promise?”

 

“Yes.” Jinyoung snuggled a little closer and pulled the blanket up to his neck. “Go to sleep now. You have practice in the morning.”




 



“I left the panda in your car, so you'll have a friend at home."

 

 

"Thanks you a lot. I'll cuddle with it thinking of you."

 

 

Mark smiled and reached into his pockets. "Thanks for bringing me back safely.”

 

“That’s my duty as your boyfriend, especially since I picked you up.” Jackson’s hands were stuffed in his front pockets. He rocked back and forth on his feet.

 

Mark gave him a small smile. “Good night Jackson.” He unlocked the door to his apartment and almost stepped in before turning around and saying, his hand lingered on the doorknob, “I love you.” He said it so fast and attempted to get in the apartment and barring Jackson from entering the apartment. His face was covered in a rapidly deepening blush.

 

“Good night Mark. I-” Jackson paused. His hand shot out and prevented the door Mark was about to close from closing. He focused on Mark’s face, which was severely flushed, and especially his eyes which avoided making contact with his. “You love me?”

 

“...Yes.” Mark said quietly. He couldn’t take back the words he’d just said. Jinyoung had sent a text encouraging him to tell Jackson how he felt on the ride home. He’d been thinking about it the entire time since. It was a big step in their blossoming four month relationship. Mark waited in the silence for Jackson’s response.

 

“I love you too.” Jackson said seriously. “I love you very much. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Jackson pushed his way through the partially opened door and grabbed Mark’s face with both hands. He pulled those pretty lips to his own swiftly. Mark took a short breath before their lips pressed together. Their lips meshed as they changed angles several times. Jackson bit Mark’s bottom lip which caused him to open his mouth and release a small moan. Mark’s arms wove around his neck, pulling them closer until their bodies were flush against each other. As the kiss became deeper, Mark pulled back abruptly. Jackson looked up at him questioningly.

 

Mark’s eyes were clouded with lust and affection. He twisted and ran his fingers through Jackson’s soft hair. “Let’s continue this in my room. I don’t want the neighbors to see what we’re going to do.” The door was still open behind them. Jackson kicked the door closed and locked it halfheartedly without looking back. He was more concerned  about getting into Mark’s pants or Mark getting into his pants.

 

Jackson kissed him again before parting hesitantly. “What about Youngjae?” Finishing his question with another set of kisses. This time on Mark’s jaw.

 

“Don’t worry about him. Worry about me.” Mark pulled him towards his room. He glanced at Coco sleeping on the couch, which meant Youngjae wasn’t even there. Even better. Once the entered his room, Mark locked it after hanging a “DO NOT DISTURB” sign on the knob. It was going to be a good night.


Did you like it ? I hope so since this is the last one (I cry). I want to apologize for the food obsession and the awkward writing of the rides. I'm American so I also apologize for the weird focus on carnival foods; it's only because I want to try some. I also apologize if the rides are unfamiliar, I just used the names that they were given or how I know the ride as. My goal for this final bonus and chapter, was to show the dynamic of JJP and Markson relationships as friends and boyfriends. Since its the end, I'll give you a little insight into my charaacterization and writing. Jinyoung was teasing Jackson and Jaebum by spending more time with Mark during some of the date. In the end, Jinyoung did spend time with Jaebum, and they did go home together so no worries. I feel like Jinyoung likes to tease Jaebum (and vice versa) so that's the direction I went with for that characterization for this storyline. I also feel like Jaebum gives into his shenaningans. Now for Markson. I feel like they have a relaxed dynamic, and they are taking their time with their relationship. They also use affectionate pet names and gestures. The friendship dynamic hopefully showed that they are all close, and the bffs have a certain dynamic with each other. I thought deeply about each story's role in the storyline, and I felt that the bonuses elevated or expanded on the relationships. Since this was the last chapter (so sad), I wanted to also give an insight into the more romantic and deep relationships. Wow, so many words. Here are my final remarks: I want to thank everyone who read, voted, and commented.  I think the response was very good, so I'm happy to end this story on a good note. I really appreciate everything anyone who read this has done for me. Each reader increased my determination to make this story better and meet your expectations. Once again thank you again.