Faith

Steal Your Heart

 

So sorry that I have been slacking on my stories as of late, guys! My mood has honestly been fluctuating so much these past few weeks. One minute i'm super sad and then I find brief moments of happiness, only to get sad again :( But i'm working on it and hopefully i'll find my motivation again soon! Thank you so much for always encouraging me to keep writing. I probably would have gave up a long time ago if it wasn't for y'all <3

Enjoy the chap!! 

 


 

 

Taehyung stood in a field of daisies, and for some reason these ones were much larger than usual. 

They came all the way up to his neck, leaving him no choice but to push them aside as he walked. He didn't know where he was going or what he was walking towards, but there was an invisible feeling tugging on his chest, prompting him to keep moving. 

The sweet smell of the white flowers permeated the air. It filled his nostrils until they burned. The daisies, that were once a source of comfort, now suffocated him. He needed to find a way out of that field but he felt like he was being drawn in deeper. The sun was a bright beacon in the sky, surrounded by clear blue on all sides.  

Days, months, maybe even years passed before he finally felt his foot hit something, and he curiously kneeled down to see what it was. 

Taehyung gasped. 

It was Prince Yoongi. He was laying in the field with his eyes shut, the shadow of his lashes casting a spider web of lines across his fair cheeks. His green hair was splayed out in the moss like grass, nearly blending him into the surrounding land and making it look like he was born from the earth itself. 

Taehyung noticed something off about him, and it wasn't until he leaned in closer that he realized Yoongi's tattoos were missing. It was strange to see his fair skin so bare. It was like seeing a knight without his armor. 

"Prince Yoongi?" he whispered, not really knowing why he was being so quiet. There probably wasn't another human being for miles in this strange land. 

Yoongi didn't stir at all, and Taehyung felt a sense of frustration well up inside of him. 

"You have to wake up!" the brunette urged, speaking a little louder now. "You can't sleep here forever!" 

Finally, Yoongi's lashes began to flutter a bit, and the space between his brows creased like he was trying to wake up. 

"Tae…hyung?" his chapped lips spoke. 

 "Yes, I'm right here," Taehyung eagerly replied. He reached out and touched the flushed arch of Yoongi's cheek. 

The prince's eyes were still closed, but it looked like he was trying his best to awaken, and that was all that mattered to him. 

"Don't… leave… me," Yoongi ground out, his voice sounding weak despite the words meaning so much. 

"Never," Taehyung answered in an instant. "I could never leave you." 

Yoongi's troubled expression smoothed out, and a quirk of his lips told Taehyung he was smiling. 

"Thank you." 

 

 

 


 

Taehyung woke up feeling out of breath. His heart was beating so hard and fast in his chest he could feel it in his throat

The dream tried to float away from his memory in fragments and bits, but he held onto it tightly as he swung his legs over the side of the bed. 

Seeing Yoongi— touching his face and hearing his voice— had all felt so real. If Taehyung tried hard enough he could still smell the overpowering scent of wild daisies. The fact that the dream wasn’t real made his heart ache, but it also gave him a sense of hope. 

A power beyond anything he had ever witnessed could be reaching out to him, telling him the prince was okay. 

Taehyung stumbled out of the small bed and rubbed the last bit of sleep from his eyes. He walked over to his window and cracked it open, letting the fresh morning air seep into the room. On the dusty sill sat a small stone from the river and a wild daisy he had found during his exploring yesterday. He brushed his fingers over them and smiled to himself, finding comfort in the positive energy they still gave off. 

Something Taehyung learned during one of his first lessons with Namjoon, was that every sorcerer tended to gravitate towards a certain form of magic more than all the others. For Namjoon himself, it was spell casting. He was extremely good at both recalling and creating them. 

When Taehyung asked about Yoongi, Namjoon told him the prince was well versed in conjuring, and that because of the nature of Yoongi’s birth, almost every type of magic came easy to him. 

Thinking about this, Taehyung wondered what his forte was, and if he was even skilled enough to have one yet. Looking at the tiny treasures he picked up in the wild, he had a feeling it could be elemental magic. Being surrounded by nature always put him at ease, even before he started practicing the craft. 

Taehyung used his magic to make the daisy stand up on its own for a moment. He smiled down at it, finding joy in the way its petals twirled happily, before releasing his hold and letting it lay on the window sill again. 

“Breakfast!” Seokjin suddenly bellowed from the kitchen, and Taehyung noticed the pleasant scent of cooked food. He eagerly left his room and approached the small dining table they were accustomed to gathering around. 

“Goodmorning, Taehyung,” Jin greeted, sounding a little more upbeat than he did yesterday. For once, he looked well rested, and Taehyung was glad the advisor had someone like Sir Jeon to look out for him. “I’m setting the table now.” 

Taehyung nodded, already surveying the fresh bread that was laid out on the table. He was so tempted to steal a piece. “Where are the others?” 

“Outside, I presume,” Seokjin answered with a huff. “Sir Jeon went out there to chop more firewood for us, and I believe Sir Choi is with him. Namjoon is still resting. He had to portol both himself and Sir Choi in, so it took up a lot of his energy.” 

“Namjoon is back?!” Taehyung exclaimed, both relieved and surprised. He had fallen asleep while trying to wait up for his tutor’s return yesterday, and completely missed his arrival. “And with Sir Choi? Is it safe for him to visit us so frequently?” 

“Personally, I do not think it is,” Seokjin answered truthfully. He walked over to the table with a few strips of pork and some boiled eggs. “But Namjoon claims that the secret meetings can finally come to an end soon. Apparently the knights at the southern border all approved of his plan. He’s going to explain it to us too once he wakes up.” 

“But Prince Yoongi…” Taehyung whispered. He was worried about how this plan would include the sleeping soon-to-be king. Either they would have to find a way to transport the prince with them, or they would have to leave him behind with someone. 

“Namjoon said he took his highness into consideration as well,” Seokjin assured him. “So do not fret over it too much. All will be clear once the wizard wakes up. Go get the others, please?” 

“Of course,” Taehyung answered with a slight bow, and quickly ventured outside to find the knights.

Fortunately, he didn’t have to look far. They were off to the side, but still in the front yard. Jungkook was standing shirtless in the bright morning rays, wielding an ax with impressive speed and strength. Minho was offering his help by handing Jungkook new logs to chop and stacking the ones that were already cut. 

“Breakfast is ready!” Taehyung called out to the two as he walked towards them, and he grinned when Minho quickly turned around to look at him. 

“Taehyung! You’re awake!” the knight replied cheerfully. He dropped the log in his hands and wrapped the brunette up in a hug as soon as he was within reach. “You were fast asleep when I arrived with Namjoon. I didn’t have the heart to wake you.” 

“It’s alright,” Taehyung promised with a shrug and a giggle, “I see you almost all the time these days.” 

“That is very true,” Sir Choi admitted with a smile. 

“Tell Seokjin we will be in soon,” Jungkook spoke up. He wiped away the sweat on his brow and bent down to pick up another log. “I do not wish to come back out here, so I'm finishing this now.” 

“Sir Jeon,” Taehyung whined, already aware of how stubborn the younger could be. “You haven’t eaten all morning. Jin will be upset.” 

“Almost done,” was all Jungkook had to say on the matter, and Taehyung decided to leave him be. There was no getting through to him when he was serious about something.

“Well I am most certainly hungry,” Minho announced, before turning on his heels and making his way towards the cottage. 

Taehyung followed after him, and looked back one last time to see Jungkook still hacking away. “Come join us as soon as you’re done, Sir Jeon!” 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

_+_

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

Sitting at the table and eating with everyone was something Taehyung had grown fond of over the duration of their stay in the tiny cottage. 

He liked seeing everyone gathered in one place. It wasn't necessarily complete, considering the fact that Yoongi was still unconscious, but it made him happy to feel everyone’s presence surrounding him. 

Namjoon had finally emerged from his shared room a few minutes ago, and was currently informing the group of his plan while scarfing down a boiled egg. Jungkook had decided to put on a shirt so that he could grace everyone with his presence, and Seokjin urged him to take more meat when he saw the younger pick up a single strip. 

“After hours of deliberation, I came to the conclusion that the only way we can possibly win back the Kingdom is to side with someone strong, powerful and an enemy of the kingdom of Busan. Someone within reach…”

Everyone but Sir Choi looked at Namjoon with a perplexed expression. They couldn’t grasp the point he was trying to make, but as they quietly pieced together the description of this certain “someone”, a flicker of understanding flashed across Seokjin’s face. 

“No!” he blurted, looking completely appalled. “They have been our enemies for years. They still wish to encroach upon our land. How could you possibly consider turning to them for help?” 

Taehyung still felt a bit lost, but realization dawned on Jungkook as well. It was clear in the way his fists clenched and his eyes hardened.

“His highness would never agree to this,” he said. “The Kingdom of Seoul can not be trusted.” 

Taehyung’s eyes widened. 

The Kingdom of Seoul? That was who Namjoon was referring to? If so then it made complete sense why Seokjin and Jungkook were responding with such hostility. The neighboring kingdom had been nothing but a source of worry for Prince Yoongi since even before Taehyung’s arrival.

“You may be right,” Minho spoke up, startling Taehyung out of his thoughts. “But Prince Yoongi would also want us to do whatever we could to save his Kingdom. Seoul’s close proximity is perfect. We can not afford to travel far at the moment, and having a large army at our disposal is exactly what we need, is it not?” 

Seokjin and Jungkook quieted, but Minho pressed on. “I am sure their rulers will want something of value out of this. It may even be more land or our precious resources, but if that is what it takes to get his highness back on the throne then so be it. Both myself and the other knights at the border are willing to take part in Namjoon’s plan.” 

“Thank you, Sir Choi,” Namjoon responded to the declaration, an appreciative smile on his face. 

“I suppose it is our best and only option,” Seokjin surmised. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, as he stared down at his food with a contemplative frown. “It will also make transporting Prince Yoongi much easier.” 

“I was worried about that as well,” Jungkook said with a nod of his head. “But if we do venture into Seoul, we won’t have to worry about how to protect him during a long journey. We can probably even utilize your portaling, Namjoon?” 

“It drains me of energy but I can try,” the sorcerer admitted. “There is another spell I wish to perfect before we set out. It is something I will have to teach Taehyung as well.” 

“M-Me?” Taehyung gulped in surprise. 

Namjoon nodded. “Yes, this spell is going to be crucial in getting us across the border unseen. It is a cloaking spell that will be placed over many people at once. I plan on traveling with Sir Choi and the other knights from the border, but Taehyung I am going to leave you in charge of concealing this group.” 

Four people at once? It didn’t sound difficult, especially considering the amount of knights and servants Namjoon was going to have to worry about, but the thought still found a way to intimidate Taehyung into silence. 

He was far from being a skilled wizard, but Namjoon was trusting him with this task and he didn’t want to disappoint him. 

“Alright,” he said, while sitting up straighter. “I will do my best to learn it well.” 

His magic tutor ruffled his hair and grinned. “That you shall.”

“And I will come up with a proper negotiation that will appeal to Seoul’s rulers,” Seokjin offered. “I am Prince Yoongi’s advisor, after all.” 

“Very good idea,” Namjoon agreed. “We need to go in prepared, or we will end up being prisoners of Seoul before we can even blink.” 

The five of them spent the rest of that morning preparing for the inevitable. Namjoon suggested that they begin the journey within two days time, and no one argued with him on that. Everyone was beginning to feel restless and uneasy about being in the cottage for so long. 

"Taehyung, follow me," Namjoon announced, and Taehyung quickly got up from the table. 

The two of them left the others who were still planning the trip and quietly entered the room Taehyung had been staying in. He only felt a little ashamed about his messy bed, but the main thing on his mind was that he didn't have the chance to visit Yoongi for the day yet. 

"I want you to start practicing the spell," Namjoon explained. He walked over to the patch of sunlight Taehyung's window brought in and took a seat on the floor. "Do you have a small object we can work with?" 

Taehyung glanced around the room. His eyes fell on the windowsill and he pursed his lips in thought, wondering if his river stone would be a good object to hand over. 

“I have this,” he said, referring to the rock as he picked it up. “I found it yesterday, in the creek nearby.” 

“It will do for now,” Namjoon nodded in approval. “Come sit over here, next to me.” 

Taehyung dutifully walked over to his magic tutor. He handed the stone over and sat cross legged in the warm rays of the sun. He liked the feeling of it on his face, and he took the brief moment to smile appreciatively. 

“I see you enjoy the warmth,” Namjoon pointed out, and Taehyung looked over to see the wizard regarding him with amusement. “That’s good. There’s a reason why I chose this spot for us to practice. Your room specifically brings in a lot of direct sunlight.” 

“Is that important for this spell?” 

Namjoon set the rock down in front of them and hovered his hands over it, the energy in the room quickly shifting into a more dense feeling. “In a way, yes. Spells like these require a lot of concentration and energy. Remember when I told you magic is all about equal exchange?” 

Taehyung nodded. 

“Well,” Namjoon continued, his hands beginning to gently sway back and forth. “We can receive some of that energy from the things around us. I’m sure you’ve noticed by now that your magic tends to lean towards the elemental type. That means the sun is your biggest ally. It will give you the strength you need to cloak four people at once.” 

The brunette listened to everything with his undivided attention. What Namjoon said was nearly identical to thoughts he had been having. He noticed the elemental nature of his magic too, and if the wizard was telling the truth about the sun, then there was a plethora of power he had yet to tap into.

“Of course, the same can be said about the moon,” Namjoon continued, and Taehyung watched in awe as the rock started to slowly fade out of sight. “But the sun is always stronger, seeing as how it gives off more energy. This spell is not as difficult as it appears. It takes a while to set up, but once you have it in place all you have to do is concentrate and make sure it does not break.”

“Is it like a glamour?” Taehyung asked. He was pretty good at those. Before running away from the castle he had glamoured his pillow so that no one would come after him right away. Of course the spell wasn’t perfect, seeing as how Yoongi was able to figure it out, but it did allow him to escape all the way to the border before anyone realized he was even missing. 

“Yes,” Namjoon answered. “But stronger. Glamours are weak. If the person you are trying to trick gets too close then you are easily found out. Cloaking spells, however, conceal both your presence and your energy. The only thing it can not do is completely erase the physical body. If someone were to bump into a cloaked object or person, they can still feel them.” 

“Fascinating,” Taehyung cooed in awe. The magic Namjoon taught him about never failed to amaze him. Growing up in a small clan of thieves, he heard all the stories and legends of mythical beasts and powerful wizards, but he never thought that he would witness those things in person some day… or even become one himself. 

Before he knew it, the rock was completely gone from sight, and Namjoon lowered his hands now. He rested them on his knees but kept his eyes trained where the rock was. Taehyung could tell he was concentrating hard. 

“Reach out and touch it,” the wizard ordered, and Taehyung’s eyes rounded in wonder. 

He couldn’t believe the rock was technically still there, but when he hesitantly stretched his hand out in the general area it was in, he was shocked to feel his fingers brush over the smooth surface of a river stone. 

“It worked!” he yelled, eyes lighting up with joy at the prospect of learning such a spell. 

Namjoon smiled at his enthusiasm. “Yes it did, and now I will teach it to you.” 

The sorcerer released a long exhale and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them again, he pointed to the floor and Taehyung looked down. 

There the rock was, sitting innocently. 

“We don’t have much time, so let us start.” 




 

 

 

 

 

 

_+_

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Taehyung spent nearly all of his day sat in front of the stone. 

Namjoon stayed with him for his first few attempts at the spell. He watched over him and made sure that the younger was reciting the incantation properly. He fixed his posture and the movement of his hands, until Taehyung was able to carry out the spell like second nature. 

After deeming him an expert at concealing the rock, Namjoon told him to bring the daisy on his window sill over as well. He then had Taehyung work on concealing both the rock and the flower, and perspiration beaded along his temples as the sun beat down on them. 

“I am going to go see how the planning is coming along,” Namjoon announced. He groaned as he rose to a stand, his joints popping from being sat in one position for so long. “You will be alright by yourself?” 

“Yes,” Taehyung answered shortly, not wanting to break his concentration. 

“Very well then. I’ll be back to check up on you later.” 

Namjoon left the room and Taehyung kept his gaze focused on the floor, making sure not even a glimmer of the rock or flower appeared. He was proud of himself for holding out this long, and couldn’t wait to show the others his progress. Namjoon told him they would use tomorrow to practice on cloaking actual people. 

Noon had long since passed and the sun was beginning to lower in the sky, but Taehyung stayed where he was. He wanted to be of use to this group of important people. In a lot of ways, he sometimes felt like being one of the people to escape Jimin’s wrath wasn’t fair to all the other delegates and servants now trapped in the castle. They had been loyal and true to the Daegu crown much longer than Taehyung had. 

Why should he get to roam free? 

Sighing, Taehyung kept his eyes steady on the floor. Even as his eyelids began to droop and flutter, even when sleep clawed at his brain and told him to rest in the warm sunlight, he didn’t want to succumb to the drowsiness. The quicker he mastered the spell, the quicker he could actually be of some use to everyone. 

But just as Namjoon said, the sun was strong. Its energy gave Taehyung what he needed to complete the spell, but it also warmed him up in a way that felt like a cozy blanket. 

So without meaning to… he fell into a deep sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


_+_

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Taehyung woke up to the sound of voices. 

At first he was confused, thinking that it was the next day, but the light shining through his window was now moonlight. It cast a weird glow around him, and he looked down to see that the rock and flower were visible to the eye again. 

Smacking his lips together, he groggily sat up. There was an odd creak in his neck from falling asleep on the floor, but he took a moment to peer around the room and see if Namjoon had returned. One thing he noticed was that a sheet had been draped over him at some point— if the blanket pooling around his waist was anything to go by— and his door had been closed. 

Perhaps Namjoon had come to check up on him but then left when realizing that the younger was napping. 

He hoped the wizard didn’t think that meant he was too weak to perform the spell. 

Running his hands through his hair, Taehyung slowly stood up. His balance felt a little off, and he wondered if the dizziness was because of how long he had been practicing cloaking. Magic was all about give-and-take after all. 

He shuffled towards his door and decided to go check in with the others. They sounded livelier than usual, and he wanted to hear any progress on the plan for entering Seoul. 

“...I was skeptical at first, but I have faith that this will work!” It was seokjin’s voice he heard first. The brunette rubbed his eyes as he followed the sound of the advisor’s excited voice. “Seoul’s queen will be happy with his arrangement, and so will the kingdom of Daegu.” 

“I don’t know what I would do without you, Seokjin,” a tired voice gently responded. 

As soon as he heard it, Taehyung paused. 

Timidly, he lowered his hands from his eyes and took in the entire room. Everyone had stopped talking as soon as they saw him standing there. Sir Choi, Namjoon and Seokjin were sitting at the table, faces surprised to see him up. Jungkook was at the chair by the living room window, elbow resting on the sill but gaze penetrating Taehyung with a look that said there was hope now; that they didn’t have to worry anymore. 

Taehyung looked to the table again and noticed that there was a fourth person there who had yet to turn around. A shock of forest green hair was the only thing to identify him by, and the former thief felt like his already unsteady legs were going to give out at any minute. 

“P-Prince Yoongi?” he whispered. It should have been too low for anyone to hear, but the man in the chair turned around, and Taehyung slapped both hands over his mouth at the sight of Yoongi’s stormy eyes. The same eyes he could even remember in his dreams. 

“Hello, Little Flower,” the prince greeted with a smile. 

His lips were still cracked, and his eyes were still bruised with dark circles, but he looked so beautiful to Taehyung in that moment. Like a walking dream come to life.

“I…” Taehyung didn’t know what to say. Instead, he rushed forward, practically flinging himself into Yoongi’s embrace and letting out a choked sob of pure happiness when Yoongi immediately caught him in his arms. 

The prince’s breathing still sounded loud and unsteady, probably because his energy had yet to fully return, but Taehyung could hear his heart beating. He could feel the warmth of his previously cold skin and he could feel the kisses being pressed into his hair. Yoongi was awake and that was all that mattered.  

“Let’s give them some space,” he faintly heard someone say, but didn’t even care about placing the voice to a face. The only voice he focused on was Yoongi’s, softly whispering reassuring words over the crescendo of his sobs. He barely registered everyone leaving the cottage with a single candle light to go talk outside. 

The prince’s hand was rubbing circles into his back, pushing him further into the heat of his chest, and Taehyung clung on to him like his life depended on it. 

He didn’t want to smother Yoongi. He knew the Prince was still recovering and probably struggled to hold all of Taehyung’s weight on his lap like this, but the younger couldn’t help himself. 

He had Yoongi back and he was never going to let him go again. 

“Your hair has gotten a bit long,” Yoongi mused aloud, and Taehyung finally removed his face from being buried into the elder’s neck. He stared down at the Prince with tears pooling in his big brown eyes, wondering how he had gone so long without hearing that loving voice. 

“So has yours,” he giggled with a watery smile, and ran his fingers through the green strands at Yoongi’s nape. “Seokjin and I did our best to groom you when we could, but we did not have the supplies to cut your hair. Sorry.” 

“No need for apologies,” Yoongi hushed him with a shake of his head. “Just knowing that you took care of me has me at ease. I owe you and the others my life, Taehyung.” 

A rush of red spread over Taehyung’s cheeks, and he leaned down to hide his face in Yoong’s neck again. 

The prince laughed fondly at the action, and Taehyung soaked up the vibrations of the sound with a trembling heart. All the things he was angry at Yoongi about before Prince Jimin’s betrayal felt trivial in comparison to this moment. How did he possibly think he could run away from the castle and get over Yoongi so easily?

Just a few weeks without his voice made Taehyung feel like the world was ending. 

“Have you eaten?” he mumbled into fair skin. 

Yoongi squirmed a bit at the ticklish feeling, but the way he tightened his arms around Taehyung’s waist told the younger that he didn’t want him to stop. “Only a little. Seokjin said I should eat in moderation, seeing as how I have not been able to consume much while asleep.” 

Taehyung breathed in deep, committing Yoongi’s comforting smell to memory, and then leaned back to look at his prince again. “Did they tell you… Well, did they tell you about everything that happened?” 

Yoongi’s eyes darted away for a moment, as if collecting himself, before looking up at Taehyung again. A crease was beginning to form between his brows, one Taehyung wanted to smooth out with kisses and soft fingers. 

“They did…” Yoongi answered, his words coming out in a careful way. He was trying to keep himself together, but Taehyung could see the fear, worry and pain growing in his pupils. “They told me about my father too. I… I just wish I could have had one last talk with him.” 

A single tear slipped from gaunt eyes, and Taehyung brushed it away with a kiss. 

“I am sure King Yejun would be proud of you now,” he said, and truly meant it. “You will be the strongest king Daegu has ever seen. Legends all over the land will talk about the magical king who survived the powerful sorceress and wicked prince.” 

The corner of Yoongi’s lips quirked up in an appreciative smile. “I missed you the most while I was asleep.” 

Taehyung frowned in confusion, and Yoongi continued on with a light chuckle. “In a way, I wasn’t fully unconscious. It felt like I had been transported to a realm of sorts. It was pitch black on all sides, but I myself sat on a patch of green grass. I couldn’t feel, hear or see anything, but I had my thoughts… and those thoughts always lead right back to you.” 

The brunette released a breath he didn’t even know he was holding, eyes taking in the way Yoongi was looking at him from head to toe now. It was like the prince wanted to make sure he had everything about him memorized. 

“I missed your pretty toes,” Yoongi started, looking down at where Taehyung had his feet crossed at the ankle. The younger scrunched up his toes in embarrassment, unsure of how he felt about the prince’s undivided attention on them. “I missed how they looked as you stood barefoot in the grass by the lake. I missed your knees, and the way they turned pink after you had been kneeling in the garden for too long, smelling flowers. I missed your lap, and the way it cushioned my head after a long day of overseeing scrolls and tweaking potions. I missed your soft tummy, and the way it rippled whenever you laughed especially hard at something. I missed your hands, and how they felt in mine, how they always seemed to fit in the right spaces. I missed your lips, your nose, your eyes and even the redness of your ears, whenever I placed a daisy there and you couldn’t help but blush.” 

Yoongi reached up to hold Taehyung’s face in both of his hands, his thumbs running over the younger’s cheeks as he was met with a shocked expression. The former thief couldn’t believe Yoongi had missed him that much, and he placed his own hands over the prince’s larger ones, never wanting the heat of his palms to leave his face. 

“But most importantly, I just missed you, Little Flower… and I’m so sorry if I caused you to worry. I’m so sorry I was too much of a coward to tell Busan no. Too much of a coward to march you over to my father’s chambers and declare to him that I love you.” 

“Yoongi…” Taehyung whispered, not trusting his voice to be strong enough to say anything else. 

Yoongi’s tender gaze flickered with determination for a moment, and he lowered Taehyung’s forehead to his own. 

“I promise you we will get our kingdom back. And when we do…”

Delicately, he pressed a kiss onto Taehyung’s mouth. 

“...You will rule by my side.”

 

 

 


 

 

YOONGI IS AWAKE!!! 

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this chap and patiently waited for our prince to finally wake up again :) I really appreciate the love and support y'all have been showing this fic. Like I said I have been going through some things mentally but reading your comments seriously brightens my mood alllll the way up :3 

Love you all!

twitter: @taedayz

cc: @taedayz