Storm

Steal Your Heart

Hello my beautiful, lovely, amazingly supportive readers!! I come bearing gifts! I was able to whip up this chapter for you all. I almost added more on to it but then I felt like I would have you guys waiting even longer if I did that so I decided to post it as is! I hope you like it. We're picking up the pace, so I know i'll be even more motivated to give you guys another chapter soon! 

ENJOY! 


 

 

 

 

Yoongi pulled off his tunic and sat on the edge of his bed.

Every muscle in his body ached with the strain of being on his feet all day. He considered performing a cleansing ritual, but just the thought of getting up again made him groan.

It had been a stressful day, and the fact that Taehyung was still avoiding him made matters ten times worse.

Sighing deeply, Yoongi fell back and sunk into the softness of his sheets. It seemed nearly impossible to get Taehyung to talk to him again. He even offered the younger a bigger room in the main wing of the castle, but the answer he received was a flat out “no”.

Yoongi knew what he did was terrible. He pursued a relationship with Taehyung knowing full well they could never be together. He milked Taehyung’s love for all it was worth and now the former thief hated him.

It was just so hard for Yoongi to look at him and not want to give him the world. It was so hard to see his beautiful face and not want to litter it with the gentlest of kisses. Everything about Taehyung sent Yoongi’s mind whirling with possibilities. He could almost see a future with Taehyung sitting on a throne at his right side.

Almost.

A knock sounded at his door and Yoongi threw an arm over his face. He didn’t want to see or talk to anyone at the moment. It was probably just more of Jimin’s servants asking him for measurements and color preferences again. Maybe it was even Jimin himself.

The thought had him shivering.

“Your highness, Kim Taehyung of the Southern clan wishes to enter!” One of his guards bellowed from outside.

Yoongi sat up so fast his vision started to spin. “Enter!”

Just as the world stopped tilting, Taehyung’s willowy figure breezed into the room like nothing wrong had ever happened between them. His copper brown eyes were blown wide, looking urgent even in the dim lighting of the room.

“Little Fl—” Yoongi stopped himself, remembering Taehyung’s demands. The last thing he wanted to do was upset him again. His magic was already humming happily at the sight of Taehyung in front of him, and he didn’t want that feeling to disappear just yet. “Taehyung… why have you come here?”

Taehyung in a shaky breath before taking another step forward. “I was walking in the halls when I overheard something. A- As your informant… I felt like it was my duty to let you know about it. “

Yoongi observed Taehyung from where he sat. The younger was trying to appear indifferent, but his ruddy cheeks gave him away. Restless magic thrummed just beneath his skin, feeling fuller and more rounded out than Yoongi remembered it being. He had to have been practicing a lot, even when he wasn’t with Namjoon.

“What was it that you overheard?” the prince finally managed to ask.

Taehyung glanced over his shoulder before taking another step forward. It was almost as if he thought someone was pressing their ears to the doors outside. Yoongi couldn’t help the soft curl of his own lips at the sight. In moments like this, Taehyung really did remind him of a childhood he never got to experience.

“It’s about Prince Jimin,” the brunette whispered,and Yoongi frowned.

He didn’t want to talk about the audacious prince from Busan anymore, but the troubled expression on Taehyung’s face made him lean forward.

“Did he say something to you?”

Taehyung shook his head. “No, not exactly. I was on my way back to my chambers when I heard Prince Jimin’s door open. Something told me to hide and… well, it was a good thing I did. He was talking to his advisor and he made a comment about King Yejun.”

Yoongi stood up now, a queasy feeling seizing his stomach. Something niggled at his mind, telling him that this was the confirmation he had been looking for all along. “What did he say?”

Taehyung swallowed thickly and pressed closer, nearly erasing the space between them. Yoongi really wished he had the time to study the random beauty marks that dotted the boy's features.

“He sounded frustrated with his father, The King of Busan. He told his advisor to send word back that he was working as fast as he could and that the kingdom would be theirs soon.”

Yoongi’s tattooed fists clenched at his sides. The arrangement he had with Busan always gave him an unsettling feeling, but he constantly told himself that it was something he had to do to keep the people of his kingdom safe against a war with Seoul.

This betrayal changed everything.

“That was not all,” Taehyung sighed, looking down at his feet. “Prince Yoongi… he said ‘a red king is a dead king’. I think he—”

“He’s trying to assassinate my father,” Yoongi spat, feeling his magic pump harder through his veins. His very first instinct was to go “deal” with Prince Jimin himself, but he knew that would only cause an immediate war to break out. The kingdom of Daegu couldn’t afford back to back attacks. The kingdom of Seoul would be sure to strike if they thought they had exhausted their resources.

“That’s why his condition has been worsening,” Yoongi pressed on. He started to pace the room, and Taehyung cautiously sat down on the edge of his bed, watching him. “It must be some sort of poison. It has to be.”

“In that case, shouldn’t Prince Jimin be banished from the castle at once?” Taehyung questioned, looking as frustrated as Yoongi felt.

“It isn’t that simple,” Yoongi said with a shake of his head, feet taking him from one side of the room to the next. “Situations like this must be handled delicately. I believe you, and I know what you say is true, but if we accuse Prince Jimin without any other proof than word of mouth, we could end up inadvertently declaring war against the kingdom of Busan.”

Taehyung nervously bit his bottom lip as he heard all of this.

“And that is something neither kingdom can afford at the moment, especially with the kingdom of Seoul on the horizon,” Yoongi continued. “We need to devise a strategy that will expose Prince Jimin for both planning to take over the kingdom and poisoning my father.”

“We?”

Yoongi’s pacing came to an abrupt halt. He looked over at Taehyung, sitting on his bed with his shoulders scrunched up and his hands twisting in his lap. It was so easy for him to say something like “we” because this felt right.

It felt right to be discussing the future of the kingdom with his Little Flower.

“Yes, we,” he answered, and a tired smile managed to work its way through the intense determination on his face. “You, me and the few people I trust in this castle. We will have to inform Seokjin of all this right away. I want more guards both inside and outside my father’s chambers from now on. As well as a taste tester for every single dish or drink he consumes.”

Taehyung nodded slowly, still looking a bit unsure. Yoongi could see so many thoughts running back and forth behind his concerned eyes, and he wanted to soothe every single one of them.

Carefully, he took a seat next to the brunette. Their conversation back at the Southern clan seemed like it happened only just yesterday, and the invisible wounds their argument left behind were still fresh.

“You don’t have to be a part of any of this,” Yoongi said, and held himself back from reaching for Taehyung’s fidgeting hands. “Telling me what you heard was a big help already. You’ve done well. If you do not want to get involved any further, I understand.”

Taehyung glanced at Yoongi a few times before staring down at his fingers again.

“I think I have an idea.”

Yoongi’s brows shot up in surprise. “An idea? Go on.”

Taehyung exhaled and angled his body to face Yoongi, finally lifting his gaze to stare the prince directly in the eyes.

“Do you still have that truth potion?”

 

 

 

 




 

~+~

 

 

 

 




 

Taehyung’s plan was fairly simple. They were to have dinner with Prince Jimin, his entourage, and a few of the newly assigned Daegu councilmen. They needed as many witnesses as possible in order to apprehend Jimin without much of a fight.

The only problem was making sure Jimin drank everything offered to him, or else the truth serum wouldn't be in his system to take effect.

Taehyung watched Yoongi restlessly drum his fingers along the wooden dining table. They were playing a dangerous game, and any wrong move could be the fall of an entire kingdom.

In moments like this, Taehyung was glad he never had to grow up with the responsibility of so many people’s lives weighting on his shoulders.

“We will begin feasting as soon as Prince Jimin arrives,” Seokjin announced to the whole table, noticing the impatient glares a lot of the councilmen were throwing at the untouched food.

“And where is he now?” Yoongi asked, addressing the Busan officials who sat on the other end of the table. They were a part of Jimin’s usual entourage, and Yoongi planned on apprehending them alongside the rotten prince.

“His Highness will arrive shortly,” one of the men replied, and Taehyung recognized him to be the bearded advisor he saw Jimin talking to in the hallway. There was something about the man’s face that made him uncomfortable. His smile was crooked, and the irises of his eyes looked almost pitch black.

“Prince Yoongi…” Taehyung whispered, leaning closer to Yoongi’s ear. He had been placed at the prince’s right hand side, making it easier for them to privately communicate in front of so many others. Besides Seokjin, Jungkook, Namjoon and the two guards who were usually stationed outside of Yoongi’s room door, no one else knew of the plan that was about to unfold. “... What if Prince Jimin doesn’t come?”

Yoongi didn’t take his eyes off of the other end of the table. His gaze was sharp and calculating. “Then we find another way. We can’t let him carry out his deceit any longer.”

Taehyung opened his mouth to ask how they could possibly find another opportunity like this, when suddenly the large oak doors leading into the banquet hall groaned on their hinges.

“Presenting his Royal Highness, Prince Jimin, of Busan!” one of the guards bellowed, and everyone at the table stood up to bow in greeting. Yoongi was the only one who stayed seated, but he dipped his head in acknowledgment of the prince’s arrival.

As Taehyung stood and waited with the others for Jimin to seat himself first, he took in the gold embroidery on the prince’s dark blue clothes. A large fur coat, even more extravagant than his last, graced his shoulders and swept the floor as he walked. His crown glinted prettily in the candle light set all around him, and Taehyung marveled at the permanent pink blush on the man’s cheeks. Being around Yoongi often made him forget about how flashy royals usually were, but he could tell Jimin was over the top, even for them.

Jimin stopped in front of the chair at the other head of the table, putting him directly across from Yoongi. A servant emerged from the shadows and bowed, before taking his large coat off of his shoulders and draping it over one arm.

The midnight haired prince finally sat, and shuffling could be heard through out the room as everyone lowered into their seats once again.

“I hope you all weren’t waiting on me for too long,” Jimin said, voice airy and sugary sweet. It reminded Taehyung of how kind he had pretended to be in the beginning, but even back then the brunette noticed something off about him. “It’s good to see you outside of the throne room, Prince Yoongi. I must say, I was surprised by your invitation.”

Yoongi smiled back just as sweetley, and Taehyung felt a chill run down his spine. He knew what it was like to have the prince’s affectionate grin pointing his way, but this smile was nothing like it.

This smile promised death.

“We are to be bound together soon,” Yoongi sighed. “I figured it would do me no good to keep running from the inevitable. A dinner seemed fitting to help settle the waters.”

Jimin’s smirk curled even higher, pushing his flushed cheek bones up like a cat that had just caught its prey. “Fitting indeed.”

Yoongi took a hold of his chalice, filled with red wine, and everyone in the room moved to grab theirs as well. “To new beginnings!” he cheered, raising the cup high and waiting for everyone to follow.

“To new beginnings!” the table echoed back.

They all tipped the pungent liquid to their lips, and Taehyung nearly choked at the strong taste. He had never really drank liquor before. The few times he did sip it his taste buds didn’t agree with the experience.

Looking out of the corner of his eyes, he watched Prince Jimin down his chalice in one go, a stronger blush taking over his plum cheeks. The truth serum should be taking affect soon, and now all Yoongi had to do was ask the right questions to get Jimin exiled for good.

Setting his cup down and lifting his fork, Taehyung started picking at the food. Once both princes had taken their first bites, everyone had immediately dug in, but the knots of worry currently rolling around in Taehyung’s stomach left him with little appetite. It was a comfort to see Sir Jeon standing guard at the door and Namjoon sitting to Yoongi’s left, but there was an antsy tingle of energy running up and down his arms and legs. It reminded him of the feeling he got right before he performed a spell.

“I see you invited your informant too,” Jimin suddenly spoke up from his end of the table, and when Taehyung’s eyes met his he had to quickly look away. Jimin’s expression may have been pleasant, but his gaze told a different story all together. “All of this must be so exciting for you, Taehyung. Is this your first time sitting at an actual table?”

Taehyung fumbled for his words, affronted by the Prince’s brazen attitude. Before he could scramble for something to say, Yoongi’s voice cleared the fog from his head.

“What exactly are you implying about my informant, Prince Jimin?” Yoongi asked. He chose his words carefully, but there was still a biting edge to them.

“I just find him quite fascinating is all,” The other prince answered, batting his thick lashes like an innocent fairy. Taehyung wondered if he really was telling the truth. Had the potion taken effect yet? “It must be so strange to go from living like an animal to living like a king.”

A green aura slightly bent the fork in Yoongi’s hand, and Taehyung immediately recognized it to be Yoongi’s magic. The prince was getting agitated, and the way he fought to hold back his anger was terrifying.

A soft huff of laughter escaped Yoongi’s lips, and Taehyung looked over to see him readjusting the napkin across his lap. The bent fork was taken away by a servant and quickly replaced with a new one.

‘Living like a king’ is a bit subjective, don’t you think? Why, my father is a King and yet he seems to have fallen ill…” For a moment, it felt like every single person at the table stopped eating. “...How do you suppose something like that could have happened to a king, Prince Jimin?”

Every head turned to stare at the prince in question, and for some it wasn’t much of a shock to see Jimin’s expression turn sour.

“You really are no fun,” he sighed, dropping his fork into his plate with a cloud clang and slouching back in his seat, like a king on a throne. “I poisoned him… is that what your little truth potion is supposed to make me say?”

Taehyung’s eyes widened and he could feel Yoongi tense up next to him. Their magic brushed against each other like a comforting caress, and Taehyung could sense Namjoon’s own bubbling up to the surface as well. They needed to be ready for anything.

“How did you know?” Yoongi asked, getting straight to the point, and a hushed murmur of surprise broke out across the table. Councilmen were exchanging nervous glances, and Jimin’s officials sat smug and comfortable in their seats. The fact that none of them were panicking set off several warnings in Taehyung’s head.

“I wish I could say it was my cunning powers of perception,” Jimin drawled. “But that wouldn’t be fair to my dear Wise One now would it?”

As soon as the name left his lips, Taehyung wanted to hide. He now understood why his magical aura had been going haywire since the moment he sat at the table.

The bearded advisor sitting at Jimin’s right hand began to shudder and twitch. He hunched over in his seat and everyone gasped. Some of the servants looked conflicted, like they didn’t know if they were supposed to help him or not, but the Busan officials sitting next to him seemed unaffected by the dramatic display.

The air grew dense with a thick energy, and Taehyung instantly knew who the advisor really was.

“Wise One,” he breathed out in horror, just as the advisor lifted his head to reveal an entirely different face.

“It’s so nice to know i’ve been remembered,” she crooned, and some of the Daegu councilmen hunched low in their seats as she rose to a stand. Their eyes were blown wide with fear, and Taehyung couldn't blame them. Her visage was just as enchanting as it was the day he saw her in that Magik Shop. Her pale skin glowed luminescent in the dim lighting, and her entire being seemed almost otherworldly.

“How did you know her name?” Yoongi asked, and Taehyung turned to see the prince giving him a concerned look. During the commotion he had risen to a stand as well, and Namjoon looked ready to pounce too. “Did Namjoon warn you of her?”

Taehyung shook his head and spared another glance towards Wise One’s terrible beauty. She was now circling Jimin’s chair, laying long blackened nails along his shoulders.

“I ran into her at the border,” he shuddered. “I-I thought she was just a seer. Master Namjoon warned me about them, so I tried to get away as quickly as possible, but… she knew your name, Prince Yoongi.”

Yoongi’s eyes leveled with Wise One’s again, and Taehyung watched him swallow uneasily. “I know.”

The informant’s brows furrowed in confusion. He wanted to ask Yoongi more but Wise One cackled loudly in the large room, making every hair on his arms stand up.

“Oh did you forget to give the Prince my regards?” she sing-songed, slipping past Jimin and making her way down the table. The Busan officials regarded her with content smiles on their faces, and Taehyung thought he was going to be sick. While they had tried to carry out their plan, Prince Jimin had been several steps ahead. “That isn’t very nice of you, Kim Taehyung.”

“You should leave, Your Highness,” Namjoon muttered quickly, his cloak rustling with an unseen force. Taehyung recognised the righteous strength of his magic, and felt some of the fear seep out of him. Yoongi and Namjoon together in one room was usually enough to scare an entire army away. “Wise One has been known to play dirty tricks. We can’t let her harm you.”

“Oh i’ve dealt with her many times before,” Yoongi assured the wizard. The markings on his skin started to glow green, and the air popped with the added weight of so much energy in the room. “She’s been trying to steal me away since I was a baby. She wants to use me as a conduit.”

Taehyung felt a fierce sense of protectiveness wash over him at the revelation. He remembered Namjoon’s lesson on conduits. They were often used in order to strengthen and focus one’s magic better. Some wizards even used living things as conduits, but the process always drained them in the end, ultimately the life force out of the creature.

He didn’t want that to happen to Yoongi.

“Look at yourself, Wise One,” Yoongi called out. “You’re betraying your people by siding with the kingdom of Busan.”

“Sides mean nothing to me,” Wise One flippantly replied. “Prince Jimin has promised me something i’ve always desired. In exchange for helping him take the throne, I get to have you.”

“You can’t have him!” Taehyung yelled, and a few of the candle lights went out at his proclamation.

A dark look passed over Jimin’s face, but Wise One seemed unaffected by the outburst. She tilted her head at Taehyung and walked closer, almost nearing Seokjin’s chair now. Taehyung could tell the advisor was doing everything in his power not to tremble.

“You’ve gotten quite feisty since I last saw you, Taehyung,” she cooed. “A little bit of magic and suddenly you are as confident as a god, aren’t you?”

“Taehyung don’t,” Yoongi ordered, noticing the way Taehyung’s hands were poised. The younger wanted nothing more than to hurl balls of fire at the enchantress, but he was still in training. “Sir Jeon, get him out of here. Remember what we discussed.”

“Yes, your highness,” Jungkook quickly replied, and tried to grab for Taehyung, but the younger pulled away.

“No! I’m not leaving you here, Prince Yoongi! She'll—”

“Taehyung, go!” Yoongi yelled, making the younger snap his mouth shut. “As your Prince, I command you to go with Sir Jeon.”

Jungkook tugged on his arm again but Taehyung felt rooted to the spot. Sure Yoongi had Namjoon with him, but Wise One's magic felt like an evil entity all on its own.

“Y-Yoongi—”

The prince threw his arm out and an invisible force of energy slammed into Taehyung’s chest, sending him careening into Jungkook’s arms.

“Seokjin, go with them,” Yoongi ordered, but as the advisor stood up to comply, Wise One placed an ashen hand on his shoulder.

“Now, now where do you think you're going?”

Jungkook started pulling harder on Taehyung, and the younger scrambled against his hold as the knight hoisted him up over his shoulder.

“No!” he protested. “Put me down! We have to help them!”

Jungkook kept running even with Taehyung pummeling at his back. Just as they reached the doors of the banquet hall, Jimin could be heard commanding his own guards to seize the castle and grab the knight and the informant.

Taehyung was surprised to see some of the Daegu knights following the Busan Prince's orders. It was now very clear how Jimin had managed to poison the king for so long.

Luckily for Taehyung and Jungkook, the guards stationed at the door were still loyal to Yoongi. They pushed the door open for Jungkook and quickly shut it behind them in order to guard the exit.

Taehyung heard an eruption of power from within the room and tears pricked at his eyes. They were getting farther away, and his only solace was that he could still feel Yoongi's aura thriving strong.

“We— We can’t just leave them behind!” he cried. His hands slipped against the metal plates of Jungkook’s armor as he continued to struggle. “How could you just leave your prince behind?!”

“Because he ordered me to,” Jungkook answered through gritted teeth. The fact that he was even able to carry Taehyung through the corridors while running was impressive enough. “His highness said that I am to get you to safety no matter what. Even if it means putting his life over yours.”

Taehyung let out a sob. How could Yoongi possibly think his life was less important? He was the Prince of an entire kingdom. He was heir to the throne and Taehyung was just… Taehyung.

The palms of the former thief’s hands started to heat up. He reached deep within himself, looking for his magic. His mind sifted through spell after spell, trying to come up with one that will get Jungkook to put him down, but his emotions were running high and he couldn't concentrate.

Jungkook’s armor only dented half a centimeter, and Taehyung let out a cry of frustration. They had made it outside, and were now running over the bridge leading to the main gates. Soon the castle would be far behind them, and Taehyung wouldn’t be able to help no matter how much he wanted to.

“Sir Jeon… please…” he tried again, but Jungkook ignored him. He was focused on his mission, and would see it through to the bitter end.

Taehyung grabbed at the back of the knight’s head and began to pull on the soft brown locks.

“Let go!” Jungkook barked, actually slowing down now.

Taehyung hugged his head and pulled harder, his tears blurring as Jungkook faltered a few steps. They were just outside the main gates, and surprisingly there were no other knights in sight. There were usually at least two guarding that entrance at all times, and Taehyung quickly realized Jimin’s betrayal ran deeper than they could have ever imagined.

Jungkook finally threw him on to the ground once they were only a couple of steps inside the forest. Taehyung felt the grass and dry leaves beneath his hands and feet, and watched them burn up from his touch alone. It felt like all the magic inside of him was threatening to pour out.

“You need... to calm down,” Jungkook barely managed to get out through his labored breathing. One hand was clutching his side while the other was rubbing the back of his head. “Your magic… is growing dangerous.”

“I need to stay and fight,” Taehyung said. He could see his tears dripping into the green grass. “You wouldn’t listen.”

Jungkook wiped the beads of sweat that were trickling down his hairline. “Do you think it was easy for me to leave my prince behind? To leave Seokjin behind?”

Taehyung looked up at him then, eyes pleading for a miracle. “Then if you’re not okay with it, come back with me! You can protect me from in there!”

“No!” Jungkook snapped with a shake of his head, and Taehyung blinked at him in disbelief. “His highness requested this of me and I will not go against his wishes.”

The grass curled up and disintegrated as Taehyung clenched his fists in the ground. Jungkook was too loyal, and it was frustrating him. Yoongi had him learn magic for moments like this, in which he would have to defend himself or protect the people he cared about.

What good was he out there in the woods, if the fight was happening inside?

“Sir Jeon—”

A deep rumble from within the castle interrupted him, making the both of them snap their heads towards the sound. Birds lifted from the surrounding trees and flew off into the distance, clearly spooked by what was going on. Another loud boom sounded, followed by a deafening crack, and Taehyung’s eyes rounded into frightened saucers when he realized something.

He couldn’t feel Yoongi’s magic anymore.

“Prince Y-Yoongi,” he whispered, his voice hoarse from all the yelling. The atmosphere had gone eerily silent, and a cold chill settled over his skin. He couldn’t feel Yoongi at all.

“Taehyung—” Jungkook tried, but Taehyung hunched over, his tears falling faster now.

“Yoongi?!” he screamed, louder this time. “They’re killing him!”

Jungkook moved to grab Taehyung’s shoulder but a gust of wind suddenly knocked him back. Dark clouds joined together and became a swirling sea of darkness above the castle. Lightning flashed and thunder shook leaves loose from the trees.

“Taehyung!” Jungkook called, but the wind was picking up speed, and even cold rain had joined its dance. “Your magic! You need to calm your magic!”

“They’re killing him!” Taehyung kept crying, and he squeezed his eyes shut as the wind continued to howl around him. Leaves and twigs joined the uproar, and the rain grew heavier, but he couldn’t stop. “I can’t feel him anymore! I can’t!”

Jungkook pushed through the wind surrounding Taehyung, and his armor nearly lifted off of him because of the sheer power the younger was generating. He had never seen anything like it, even after witnessing Namjoon and Yoongi practice magic on multiple occasions. It was a tulmultous thunderstorm of epic porportions, and the lightening crashing overhead looked strong enough to split the ground open. The world was emulating the young wizard's grief, and the knight knew of only one way to stop him.

Finally, with small scrapes on his hands and cheeks to show for it, Jungkook made it to the eye of Taehyung’s storm and crouched down next to the sobbing brunette.

“I’m sorry, but you leave me no choice.”

Before Taehyung could even comprehend what was being said to him, he felt an arm wrap around his throat. Jungkook had pulled him into a choke hold, and he kept applying pressure no matter how much the younger struggled. The storm was slowly dying down.

“S-Sir… J-Jeon,” Taehyung gasped, slapping at the Knight’s arms.

“Don’t worry,” Jungkook sighed. “I promise you’ll wake up soon.”

The brunette’s grip weakened, and his slaps turned into small twitches of movement. His eyelids grew heavy and he felt himself being gently laid onto the forest floor.

The last thing he saw was Jungkook’s frowning face, before the outeredges of his vision began to fade... and his entire world went black.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Holy guacamole we are. getting. there!! 

Based off of how I have this story going we're in for a long ride, but I hope you all enjoy every step of the way with me :D 

What do you think happened to Yoongi? 

Do you agree with Jungkook or Taehyung? Should Jungkook listen to Yoongi or should he have let Taehyung stay and fight?

What do you think will happen when Taehyung wakes up? 

LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :3

I appreciate you all so much. Every comment leaves the biggest, goofiest smile on my face. You all seriously brighten my day, and all I have to do is read one of your kind comments to get my mood back up! Thank you for the neverending support with this fic! I love that you guys get so excited about it, and I wish you all nothing but the absolute best! 

Hopefully i'll be able to post a new chap soon!!! 

 

twitter: @taedayz

curiouscat: @taedayz