#5, #6, #7 (Saturday)

The Cinderella List
Please log in to read the full chapter

Does not judge my friends, no matter what kind of weird stuff they are doing

--The Cinderella List #5 (An addition to the list)

 Plays one or more music instruments

--The Cinderella List #6

Likes the food I make and cooks with me

--The Cinderella List #7

The fifth one pretty much says it all. My friends can be pretty weird, especially when they spot a boy they think is interested in me or if they think I like the guy or when they think we look cute together. I don’t know what runs in their head honestly. The sixth is because I love music, and I love playing music instruments, it’s one of my hobbies. I have played the piano and guitar ever since I was 7 and I can say I am pretty good at both. I started taking up the flute a year ago, I found the sound it made enchanting. My parents thought they were paying good money for it since I lied and said that they chose models who had useful talents. I like a guy who can play music instruments and share their love for it with me. I think music is a much better thing than doing modelling with heavy makeup on your face and skimpy clothes. The seventh, I love to cook. That’s it. The Cinderella Sisterhood always ate my cooking and said they loved it, I admit I liked it as well. I’m not praising myself, I’m just commenting that my cooking was good, but it definitely needed some improvement. My boyfriend and future husband must like my cooking, and like cooking as well.

 

I go to Lina’s house as instructed by her and as soon as I step in, Lina grabs the journal out of my hands and insists to write something in the previous page after I wrote our group chat conversation. She staples it quickly together after scribbling in it and passes it back to me.

“We’re hanging out with the guys today.” She informs me as I wonder about the journal.

“Who?” I answer absentmindedly.

“Suho, Chanyeol, Se-“

“Chanyeol?” I interrupt her as I hear the name of the giant elf who comforted me yesterday. Lina’s eyebrows rise as she shoots a sneaky grin at me. She turns around and prances back towards her bed as I stand there confused at her weird behaviour. The doorbell rings then and Lina drags me down to the door where we open it to 6 guys and 2 girls, Hyejin is blushing again, probably due to being around so many boys. Or maybe it’s just Sehun. Chanyeol notices me and pulls me aside as the rest walk into Lina’s big house.

“Are you ok?” He asks worriedly.

“Yes, thanks to you.” I can’t believe I just said that and I feel my cheeks grow warm for the second time today. I could have sworn Chanyeol blushed a bit but it must have been my imagination. We quickly join the group in the living room to avoid any teasing from my weird friends. Lina and Seoyun are making eyes at me and even Hyejin raises an eyebrow.

I avoid their eyes as I sit on the posh, furry carpet Lina’s living room had. It suddenly dawned on me that I was in my tattiest clothes, sure they were comfy, but they were definitely not suitable for guests. Lina as usual was wearing good clothes (freaking designer clothes), but even then, she would look good in a rubbish bag. Seoyun had her usual badass style, everything black and leather, looking cool. Hyejin always had the cute girl look and often wore skirts and blouses, even when hanging out with us. I on the other hand, always wore my comfiest clothes, which were usually the most unfashionable ones. Even the living room was dressed up more than me with lace curtains and everything, I felt ashamed.

Lina manages to convince the group to play Truth or Dare, it takes a longer time for her to convince me to play. She knew I never actually played Truth or Dare as I thought it was silly, today though, she seemed extremely eager to get me to play it. With many eyes watching me, I found it hard to resist Lina’s various attempts at getting me to play. I finally gave in when Lina freaking decides to blackmail me, by threatening to tell the group about the time I almost tripped and fell in front of my crush. At that time, I had an ice cream in my hand, and even though I never fell down, the ice cream decided to smash itself on my face, in front of my crush. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. And that is how I joined in Truth and Dare.

The game was ok at first, it was awkward, and the questions and dares were all very weak. But as time went by, each person became bolder and started asking personal questions, and even more outrageous dares. Sehun even dared to ask Hyejin whether she had a crush on him. Obviously she couldn’t lie. She said yes. The game quickly went on with a blushing Hyejin and a confused Sehun. I soon ran out of truths though and I had to start taking up dares. I’m sure it just so happened that the sisterhood decided that every dare aimed at me was related to Chanyeol. Not. They must have planned this somehow those sneaky little……

“Claire, I want you to sit on

Please log in to read the full chapter