Chapter 7. [The Incident]

Running Deep.

Straight after school, I head back. 

 

I decide to walk alone back, ignoring the constant buzzing on my phone, knowing that it was all my best friends and brothers texting me. I ignored all of them, as it is couldn't help that all of them wanted to be with me one way or another. 

 

I walked up the hill, looking at the pavement and my shoes. 

 

I kept on walking until.... 

 

"Sun Min...." 

 

Someone was whispering my name. 

 

I looked up and saw no one close by. I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked around once more. 

 

There was no one. 

 

I gulped and walked on, a little faster this time. 

 

"Sun Min...." 

 

I shut my eyes and closed my eyes with my hands, trying to ignore the cries of the dead calling on me. 

 

I yelped and felt the sudden temperature falling although it was sunny and humid day. I gasped as I felt the cold wind brushing along the pavement. Firstly, the biting cold reach the tips of my shoes, sending the coldness through my thick socks and seeping through them to my feet. 

 

Then, it crept up my whole leg, up to my torso and finally my hands. 

 

"Sun Min...." 

 

The voice was close... calling on me like a velvet but yearning way. 

 

I almost submit myself to it, but I kept myself on alert as the cold reached the tip of my hair. 

 

I shivered, just as I felt someone breathing down my neck. 

 

"Sun Min...." 

 

I screamed.