Part 5

That Sneaky Doctor! (Not That I Really Mind Though)

I'm BACK!!! Oh yeah! Hope you guys enjoy this chap. ^^ (And sorry for any typos and gramatical errors, I was extremely excited to finally get some free time to finish this chap and I wanted to upload it as soon as possible, though it might be not soon enough T.T I'm sorry)

 

###############

 

Yoongi woke up feeling sore that morning (not because of what you were thinking, mind you ert readers). Turned out that Jungkook was quite active in his sleep, one moment he cuddled Yoongi, hugging him closely Yoongi felt comfortable, one moment his arms drapped over Yoongi’s stomach, then suddenly he kneed Yoongi quite hardly, then he hugged the older again, then kicked him, and suddenly clung to the older like a baby koala. Yoongi woke up several times that night.

He observed the younger’s features. Jungkook had a few acne spots (he’s such a child), sharp and strong jawline, big cute nose, and his lips, Yoongi shook his head and diverted his eyes to Jungkook’s eyes which were surpisingly open and Yoongi blushed, he was caught staring at the younger.

“Good morning hyung,” he grinned, hugging the older closer if that’s even possible. There was literally no space between them.

“Hmmm... I still don’t wanna wake up. My body was all sore,” the older whined grumpily, pouting adorably (seriously, someone as old as him was pouting and that was the most adorable view in Jungkook’s life. Jungkook should refrain himself from cooing).

“But we didn’t do anything last night hyung, why would you be sore?” he teased.

“You kicked me several times that’s why,” Yoongi closed his eyes, enjoying the younger’s warm hug,”I don’t wanna move even an inch.”

“Sorry hyung I tent to move around so much when I sleep,” he adjusted their position,”It’s okay, I had an afternoon shift so we could laze around a bit I guess.”

They were lying on the bed, just absorbing each other’s warmth, eyes closed contentedly. The silence was comfortable for both of them.

“I’m sorry for kicking you hyung, guess I didn’t tell you that I couldn’t really be still while sleeping because I never really sleep with other people. Err..that came out wrong. I mean, I never sleep with other people in my bed. Arrhghhhhh…I mean I never really sharing bed with other people…” Jungkook was struggling with his words and Yoongi opened his eyes, watched him in amusement with one of his eyebrow lifted, smirk in his face.

“Okayyyy…I guess I understand. You must be that one night stand type who left after you done with your business,” Yoongi’s turn to tease the younger.

“Hyung!!”

“It’s okay Jungkook-ah, you’re 23, not fifteen,” Yoongi smiled and Jungkook had to buried himself in Yoongi’s neck, just because he was embarrassed (okay, maybe he secretly took the chance because Yoongi’s neck was so close and tempting and he really want to bite it but Yoongi would be mad at him if he do so).

“You made me sound like a jerk though,” he mumbled against Yoongi’s skin, ticking the older who moved his shoulder several times.

“Stop it, it tickles! And didn’t you though?” he challenged.

“Well, I must admit that yeah, I never been in any serious relationship before and I’m not a , I played around a lot, but that was long ago hyung, I was only nineteen, just an ordinary stressed college student who was looking for some kind of distraction. I was not happy when I started college, it was not my passion. My parents said that it was a promising career but college and internship was very hard.” Jungkook pulled his head to look at Yoongi’s beautiful face and he playfully sang,”I just haven’t met you yet” by Michael Buble, making Yoongi chuckled.

“I’m not judging. I had my fair share of dark past too. Maybe you already heard from Namjoon,” Yoongi shrugged.

“Yeah a bit, Namjoon hyung told me that you had an ex. But let’s not reminisce about our dark past. Let’s talk about our future.”

Yoongi grinned,”What future? I don’t remember planning my future with you?” he furrowed his eyebrow too, in a mock confusion.

Jungkook pouted,”After all I’ve been through, I thought that you have welcome me with open arms.”

“Good work, keep trying kid,” Yoongi patted the younger’s head with a hint of his gummy smile.

Yoongi certainly didn’t saw that coming. Jungkook suddenly planted a chaste kiss on his lips, leaving Yoongi stunned again. What’s with this kid and his sudden kisses seriously?

“What was that?”

“You tell me to keep trying hyung!” the younger stuck his tongue.

“You ert kid! I didn’t mean it that way,” Yoongi smacked the younger’s chest weakly, earning a wide smile from the younger.

“But hyung, speaking about being ert. You should be grateful that I already fix some of my bad sleeping habit.”

“What sleeping habit? I thought yours was quite bad, but you’re still better than Namjoon though, he snore like a truck!” Yoongi shook his head and shuddered.

“I don’t snore, but I used to have a reaaaally bad sleeping habit,” the younger paused for a moment and then he closed the distance between them and whisper to Yoongi’s ear,”Even if went to sleep with my clothes on, when I woke up, they’re all off.”

Yoongi blushed furiously and sprinted to the bathroom,”Gosh! You’re so ert! I’m not gonna let you sleep in my bed again and stop hanging out with Namjoon!!”

 

*****

 

Jin closed the door of his bedroom, casually dressed as towel still hug loosely around his neck. He smiled, seeing Namjoon was reading something on his iPad, maybe some unfinished lyrics while sipping his coffee once or twice. The breakfast was still untouched, Namjoon was always waiting for Jin before they started their daily breakfast. They live like a long time married couple, or so did Jimin say, but Jin love it though.

Namjoon looked up and gave Jin his dimpled smile who always gave him butterflies. Come on, how could someone looked so savage had those deep adorable set of dimples.

“Hey, why don’t you start your breakfast? You know I always woke up early to made those before I take showers.” Jin sat in front of the younger at their dining table.

“And you know that I like seeing you eat so we should always eat breakfast together. Besides, why should I enjoy the meal only if I could enjoy the cook as well,” Namjoon gave his seductive eyes.

Jin grinned. Jimin always said that they were ert couple. If Jimin Yoongi were there, they would complain about the PDA couple while Hoseok would only grinned and enjoying the view, that brat.

“Talking about enjoyment, you haven’t give me my morning kiss yet,” Jin complained, childishly.

Namjoon chuckled,”You are something else hyung, come here,” he said.

Jin stood up and walked around the table. He stopped In front of the younger and leaned in.

Namjoon meet him halfway and touched Jin’s soft lips with his.

He savored the softness of Jin’s lips innocently at first but then again, they were not erted couple for nothing. He turned his head so that he could have better access on Jin’s lips, trapped the older’s head with his head and kissed him passionately. Namjoon then Jin’s lower lips, earning a gasp from the older then took the chance to sneak his tongue in the elder’s mouth. He explored every part, mapping the areas he already knew like the back of his hands just because he loves kissing Jin. His hands were holding Jin’s hips. He drew the elder closer between his legs. Jin was the one who broke the kiss, catching much needed breath, leaning his forehead with Namjoon.

“As much as I love to continue this so-called morning kiss, we should head to work soon, you have tight deadline and Yoongi would gladly kill me if you didn’t show up at nine sharp,” Jin said to his boyfriend,”so let’s just rush our breakfast and get going,” he gave Namjoon a chaste kiss again.

 

################

 

“I don’t wanna do it!”

“But hyuuung!!”

“Hoseok-ah, I can’t dance. What would make you think that I will be able to dance with you two!”

“But Jungkook would be there too!” Hoseok whined.

Yoongi shook his head,”That’s even worse, Jungkook is an amazing dancer and I definitely couldn’t dance with you three, I would definitely look like a robot,”

“That’s why I’m gonna ask Tae too. “

“No, if you want me to join this nonsense project of yours, you should ask Namjoon and Jin hyung too, so that I wouldn’t look pathetic by myself. What’s with the nonsense project anyway?” Yoongi grumbled.

“I need a minimum of five member to enter this competition and I couldn’t ask our trainees because the CEO wouldn’t allow them to present themselves just yet for their skills are pretty much still lacking. I asked Hyuk to join but he had an upcoming dance gig too near the date of the competition. Preparing for two dance routine at the same time would be totally exhausting.” Hoseok set his most angelic puppy face, batted his eyelashes to Yoongi.

“Totally not gonna fall into that eyelashes trap of yours. I’m not gonna change my mind, either you asked Namjoon and Seokjin, or you find someone other than me,” Yoongi deadpanned.

“Okay, then if Jin hyung and Joonie say yes, you’ll stuck with me for the next two months.” Hoseok said seriously.

Yoongi groaned,”But we have our own job too and performances every Saturday. It’d be hard to find some time to practice together. How would Taehyung and Jungkook put up anyway?”

Hoseok chuckled,”I’ll find my way hyung, just trust me and prepare your lazy to dance. “

Yoongi scoffed. He walked out from the dance room and headed to the recording studio. He had a few songs to finish this week and he prayed that Hoseok would not able to persuade Jin and Namjoon. They already were busy as it is but Hoseok just had to add more pressure on his shoulder. Sure he wanted to help his bestfriend, but he wasn’t sure he could help much with his dance skills. True, Hoseok has ever teach him some moves, but he was not much of a dancer (although he was pretty sure that he was still better than Namjoon and Seokjin and if he would pick between them, Hoseok would surely pick Yoongi but then again he didn’t want to suffer alone).

He entered the studio and placed his backpack under the desk. He was putting some touches in the second song when Namjoon came.

“Good morning hyung. Ready to slave ourselves today?” he grinned, his dimples shown.

“Yeah, I’m so excited,” he said sarcastically and Namjoon chuckled, used to the older’s seemingly cold façade.

They worked diligently with their songs and today it seemed that their creativity was at peak condition because at lunch time, they already finished 4 songs, that was quite a lot, because sometimes, they needed to work on a song for days or even weeks. They sent the demos to the company CEO and then proceeded to their next one. They only had two more songs to finish that week and it was only Tuesday. Yoongi and Namjoon had already worked on the concept of the songs, they just needed to add some details with the beat and put some melodies, and finally recorded some vocal demos.

“Hyung, have you finished your special song?” Namjoon suddenly asked. Yoongi’s face turned to him.

“What special song?” he titled his head, confused

“You know, that special song you wrote for Jungkook,” Namjoon inquired.

Yoongi’s face went bright red automatically and Namjoon had the audacity to laughed at that.

“Shut up! I already wrote half of the lyrics. I’ll give it to him once I finish,” he mumbled while pretending to press some buttons from the beat maker machine.

“You really like him don’t you hyung? Just date already. You guys are painfully slow.”

“It’s not that I don’t wanna date him officially Namjoon-ah. I just--,”

“Waiting for the right time, yeah, Namjoon cut him,”but don’t wait too long hyung. I know you are ready to start a new relationship and I trust Jungkook. I wouldn’t have support him if I sense that he would hurt you in any way. But suit yourself hyung. Just don’t wait too long. Some chances are rarely coming your way when you expect them.”

Yoongi nooded. He knew. He knew that Jungkook would never hurt him But why did he still hesitate? Was he still afraid?

 

################

 

Turned out that Hoseok managed to convince Seokjin and Namjoon to join the dance competition. Yoongi should’ve known better. Even though he was immune to Hoseok’s aegyo plead, Seokjin was not. Seokjin would always be the mother hen who complied his son’s pleading.

“Prepare yourself hyung, I think you could do some stretching from now on,” he said playfully.

“I couldn’t believe you agreed to this Namjoon,” Yoongi grumbled.

“You know I couldn’t say no to Jin hyung, and this guy were batting his eyelashes and gave his most kicked out puppy expression on Jin hyung.”

Hoseok just dance crazily at that, copying any girl group dance he knew and made the entire waiting room chuckled at his antics.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were preparing for their performance in their usual spot in Hongdae with Yongguk and Zelo. They exchanged some greetings and talked about their daily jobs. Half an hour before the show started, Zico arrived with Kyung along with two people behind them. Zico was the one who lead the whole underground performance team.

“Hey guys, so, since B.I and Bobby will be quite busy in a month, we would have a temporary replacement for them.”

He stepped aside, showing the two new rappers.

“Zico continued, this is Ravi and this is One,” he introduced them. The first one mentioned was a tall handsome guy with a short haircut, lean body and kind smile. The second boy was a cutely handsome boy, with a blinding smile, and a face that Yoongi wished would never see again.

Yoongi’s heart sinked. He never expected to meet his ex like this. Jaewon who left him with the biggest humiliation in his life was coming back unexpectedly and definitely unwelcomed. Yoongi clenched his fist unknowingly but his hardening expression didn’t go unnoticed by Namjoon.

“Hello, my name is Ravi, I am new to this underground scene so, please kindly guide me,” Ravi said. He had such a deep nice voice.

“Hello guys, and hi Yoongi hyung,” Yoongi’s squinted his face in distaste,”my name is One, please take care of me. Thank you for giving me this chance to perform with such great rappers like you all,” he bowed and smirked to Yoongi.

“Wait, you already knew Suga?” Zico asked, surprised. The others were surprised as well, judging from their reaction.

“We were old friends,” One said with a smirk.

Yoongi snorted and then stormed out of the room surprising the others, Namjoon and Hoseok followed him. They settled themselves in the balcony of the café. Yoongi took a deep breath to calm his jumbled mind.

“Hyung! What’s wrong?” Namjoon placed his hand on Yoongi’s shoulder. Yoongi knew that Hoseok was behind him as well..

“One is Jaewon, Namjoon-ah, my ing ex,” Yoongi spat bitterly.Just saying his name brought back so much painful memories to Yoongi’s head.

Namjoon and Hoseok’s face were hit with a realization and suddenly Namjoon looked so angry.

“I have to kill him, he doesn’t have a right to come here and ruin hyung’s life again! Why the hell do Zico hyung let him join us!” Namjoon said turning his body to stormed back to the waiting room but Yoongi grabbed his arm,”Don’t, Namjoonie! You’ll only make a scene. I was just surprised to see him again. Some memories were flooding back to me but I just have to calm myself a bit. I don’t want to give him any satisfaction by being all down when he’s here. I’ll show him that I’m doing just fine now.”

“But hyung!”

“Yoongi hyung’s right Namjoonie, we should show him who’s the boss here. Besides, Yoongi already had Jungkook, Jaewon wouldn’t dare to do or say anything funny again. If he do anything unpleasant for Yoongi hyung, we’ll teach him a hard lesson,” Hoseok added, placing his hand on Namjoon’s shoulder.

“Still..-“

“I’m sure Zico hyung doesn’t know about him and my past Namjoonie, so just let him be. I don’t want people to know that he was my ex, I don’t want to be associated to him in any kind of relationship. Come on, I thought you are the rational one here,” Yoongi said, adding a small smile after he finished.

Namjoon finally calmed down. “Okay, but if he lay a finger on Yoongi hyung or say anything bad about hyung, he will taste my delicious fist himself. I’m not a god of destruction for nothing. AND I’m still the most rational among us all, I just don’t like the way he treated you in the past.”

Just then Yoongi’s phone rang, signaling a call.

Yoongi fished out his phone from his pocket seeing the caller ID and immediately smile.

“I’ll be fine now,” he said before picking up the call.

“Hey Jungkook-ah,”

“Hyung! I already near the café you guys used for preparation, where are you?”

“I’m upstairs, at the balcony, just needed some fresh air. Come here. Are you with the others too? Namjoon and Hoseok are with me as well,”

“Yeah, I came with Tae and I met Jin hyung at his restaurant. I’ll come upstairs hyung.”

It takes only about two minutes for the younger to reach the place, Taehyung and Jin were following behind him. Jungkook greeted him with a hug and nod to the others.

“Jimin hyung couldn’t make it, he said that Hyukie hyung needs some help at his office and that Hyukie hyung said hi to all of you. Hyukie hyung also said that there’s his friend that has his first performance today as a replacement named Ravi so he felt extremely bad that he couldn’t come here,” Jungkook said.

Yoongi nooded, feeling somewhat relieved that Hyuk’s friend was Ravi, not Jaewon. Speaking of..

“Jungkook-ah, I had something to tell you,” he whispered through Jungkook’s ear.

“Sure hyung, let’s talk there,” Jungkook pointed a corner a bit far from the rest. Well, Jin was talking with Namjoon at the opposite corner (probably Namjoon was telling Jin about Jaewon) and Tae was busy with Hoseok.

“What’s up hyung?”

Yoongi took a deep breath and calming his mind,”Zico told me earlier that Bobby and B.I couldn’t come for about a month and they would have replacements for them temporarily, one of the replacement is Ravi, as you mentioned earlier.”

Jungkook nooded, but didn’t say anything so Yoongi continued.

“And the other one was One. He was Jaewon, my ex.”

Jungkook gaped, shocked at the news,”The one who…”

“Left me cheating with some girls, using my money to have some parties, accusing me of jumping myself on him while saying that he wasn’t gay to start with, making fun of me in front of my friends for being gay, yes, that jerk,”

Yoongi said Jungkook’s face turned red, just like Namjoon earlier.

He quickly hugged the younger boy,”Hey, it’s okay, it’s all in the past.”

“It’s not okay hyung! He was the one who hurt you, I can’t believe he had a face to meet you like this.”

“Well, he was always envy me for my rap career, he used to learn rap with me, and we were getting close by that and started dating. But after I started to be known in underground scene, he was furious for not making it. He started using my income partying with some girls, trying to off Simon D hyung to give him a chance in rapping world but he failed, so I guess he tried to make my life as miserable as his or more. I never expected to meet him again after our painful break up but we couldn’t tell how life goes, could we. If we could, then I wouldn’t be so miserable back then, knowing that I would meet you in the future,” he loosened his hug, to stare at the younger’s eyes.

Jungkook smiled a little at that,”Don’t you think you could get out by flirting with me hyung, but why are you telling me this?”

Yoongi’s pale face turned pink and he mumbled quietly,”Because now, you are one of the most important people in my life, so I didn’t want you to misunderstand.”

“Awww you’re so cute hyung! What was that again? I couldn’t quite catch that.” Jungkook smile widely.

“Shut up! The others were important to me too.”

“So I have same place with Jimin hyung in your heart?”

“Not quite. I don’t wanna talk about it,” Yoongi said, embarrassed.

Jungkook placed a chaste kiss at the older’s lips again look closely at his eyes,”Are you okay though hyung?”

Yoongi’s mood was getting brighter (though he was still shy everytime Jungkook kiss him) and he nooded,”I’m fine, just a bit shock earlier. Just stay at my line of view during my stage and I’ll be fine.”

Jungkook released Yoongi and gasped dramatically,“Hyung! Since when did you grow to a cheeseball? I should totally took advantage of this situation to confess again then, I bet you’ll showering me with heart and rainbows and happily say yes,” he teased.

“Don’t you dare! I could say no by all means,” Yoongi grumpily said. It was an empty threat of course because they both knew that they were meant to be together anyway. They were practically already dating but they just haven’t make it official yet.

“Oi lovebirds!” Hoseok shouted from the stairs,”It’s our turn now and the other’s already downstairs so just kiss once and get ready. I give you two minutes and three seconds!” he winked mischievously and disappeared from the stairs.

“Brat! I couldn’t believe he would make us dance together.”

Jungkook laughed,”I’m totally anticipating it hyung! Come on! It’ll be fun!” they started to walk to the stairs.

“I can’t dance! And aren’t you and Taehyung busy though?”

“Well, we decided to change our shift into morning shift until next month so that we could practice together,” Jungkook explained as Yoongi groaned.

Just before they reach the stairs Jungkook turned to face Yoongi,”Come on hyung! Cheer up and kill the stage like you always do. I’m here for you.”

Yoongi nooded, take a deep breath and smile at the younger.

“Thanks,” he was about to turn his body to the stairs.

“Uh oh, not so fast hyung! Hoseok hyung tell us to kiss,” but before Jungkook could steal a kiss again, Yoongi close his mouth with his hand so Jungkook ended up pecking the back of his hand instead.

Jungkook pouted.

“Later,” Yoongi winked and walked down the stairs, leaving Jungkook staring dumbfounded at the older’s back .

“That’s a promise hyung!” the younger shouted making Yoongi smile happily.

 

-to be continued-

 

Hey guys, so I was wondering if you guys up to some scene or you like to read it as pure and innocent (?) as it is. 

I mean I haven't try to write a story but I would definitely try if you guys want to

But if you like it this way (more like a fluff) then I would continue it as fluffy as possible you might puke rainbows and cotton candy (kekeke) and I might end this story in a chap or two so please do comment and subscribe ^^ Thank you ^^