Hug Me

Talk Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 : Hug Me

 

“The reason why I want to meet you all to inform that the next football match among schools will be held in August. It happened when the second semester start.” Sir Jongjin enlightened, gathering the school football team at the meeting room.

Sir Jongjin was a football couch and Sehun was a football player. He will be playing for the upcoming match with his team.

“Jackson will be a captain.” Sir Jongjin said.

“I thought it will be you.” Jongin whispered.

Sehun glanced at him quickly. “Well, Jackson is one of the best player and have a sense of leader. No doubt at all"”

“And the best of stealing his own member’s girlfriend.” Jongin hissed.

“Stop it, Jongin. Let the past remain as a past only.” Sehun replied casually.

“But still, I’m mad.” Jongin shook his head, looking intensely at Jackson.

“It supposed to be me who are mad over this. You don’t have to.” Sehun glared.

“You’re my bestfriend. I feel your pain.” Jongin spoke confidently.

Sehun wanted to reply but Sir Jongjin called out his name, jolting him up.

“Oh Sehun will be a striker.” He informed.

“Ah yeah, sir.” He answered politely.

“So, we will start our practice during the school holiday. I hope no one will against this.”

“Yes, sir!” They replied in unison.

“Meet you later. Meeting dismissed.” He stood up, heading out from the meeting room.

And the boys were coming out from the meeting room. Sehun walked towards Jackson, saying. “Congratulation, captain.”

“Congratulation for being a striker once again.” Jackson said, shaking hand with him.

He hummed, nodding and walked passing Jackson. Jackson could stare only and sighed. “This is so troublesome.” He murmured.

“Have a good holiday guys!”

“Goodbye!”

“See you guys later!”

They bid each other farewell, since today was the last day to end the first semester.

“Seul, you didn’t meet your boyfriend before heading home? You will not see him for two weeks.” Yerin informed.

Turning to her, she smiled cockily. “You don’t have to tell me that. I know what I need to do.”

“So arrogant as if he’s really your boyfriend.” Yerin snorted

She laughed then someone poked her shoulder from behind. It turned out to be Sehun.

“Hi, Sehun!” Yerin acknowledged his presence, waving at him excitedly.

“Hi, Yerin sunbaenim.” He smiled, waving back.

Soeul looked at Yerin, signalling her to go home alone. She furrowed her brows, mouthing. “Leave us alone!”

At first, Yerin can’t catch up with the words but then she understood, chuckling amusingly. “Ah, I have to go now. My boyfriend might be waiting for me. See you later!” She said and winked at Soeul thus leaving the scene.

“She have a boyfriend?” Sehun asked.

“Why are you asking?” Soeul frowned.

He shrugged, saying. “Nothing. I just want to know who’s her boyfriend. That’s all.”

“Oh.” She replied shortly. “Honestly, she didn’t have a boyfriend. She’s just playing around.”

He stared at her, smirking. “ So, I have chance..”

“Chance of what?” She asked but then realized what he meant. And she warned him right way. “Don’t ever try to flirt with her. You’re asking for a trouble at me!”

“Why not? She’s still single” He pretended to act tough. “Besides that, she’s pretty. I like noona.”

“Then, don’t come near to me!” She said annoyingly then walking fastly . “I don’t want to be used by you!”

He laughed, watching her expression and coaxed her softly as he ran after her.. “I hope you have a good holiday. Take care of yourself.” He said, calmly then pinching her chubby cheek while staring into her eyes.

His charming eyes. Another shocked moment for her, she froze on her position, looking into his eyes. “W-what a-are yy-ou doing?” She stuttered.

“I just want to mesmerise your face. I might forget your face later because we will not meeting each other for 2 weeks.” He smiled, then releasing his hand away from her face slowly.

“It’s such a pity that you have Alzheimer in this age.” She said sarcastically to avoid the awkward moment between them. Then, she raised her hand, touching his face.

It’s time for Sehun to be shocked. He never thought Soeul will act this way. He never imagine this to be happened.

“You have a good feature. How could I forget your face?” She chuckled. “I like your eyes. It’s charming.”

“I like your lips.” He thought, staring into her eyes deeply. “It’s make me want to kiss you.”

That thought didn’t escape from his mouth because he kept it inside by himself. He will say it to her when the time comes. That time, everything will be changed.

“That time, she already mine.”

On night, Soeul packed her things inside the bagpack. When it’s school holiday, she will be going to her hometown at Busan. She will be spending her leisure times at her grandparents’ house.

 

She sat on the bed, glancing at the teddy bear. The teddy bear that has been given by Sehun during her birthday. She took the teddy bear and caressing it softly while remembering the memories on that day.

“You know…” She mumbled, talking to the teddy bear. “What if Sehun really want to be my friend only? What if he didn’t have any thought to have a feeling to me? The most scariest thing is what if….”

“What if I’m the only one that falling in love?”

 

Sehun laid on his bed tiredly after a long football practice. He closed his eyes and Soeul came into his mind. Her smiling face made him smiling unknowingly as he relaxed his mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter