Unexpectedly

Talk Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Unexpectedly

 

Both of them, rarely meet each other since the bullied case. Soeul took over this case along with Baekhyun helping Sir Haejin. Soeul found the difficulity to let Haemi confessed about everything. But it’s all worth when Sehun handed a help, investigating about it. He knew Haemi so he watched over her and tried to convince her to know more about the bullies.

The bullies got caught and received a punishment. They got kicked out from the school immediately because this case was serious until it's all over on the news. 

2 girls and 3 boys that involved will be sent to intervention center so they can reflect their own mistakes all this time. 

"Finally, it's over!" Baekhyun excitedly said, as they found a seat at the school cafeteria while bringing their lunch.

"I can't believe it. It took a week to solve everything." She groaned.

"Well.." He trailed off "The bullies family are richso they tried everything to save themselves.."

"With money." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I watched it a lot on dramas. They know their kids are bullying but still, stand for them." She gritted her teeth. "I'm so frustrating. "

"Chill, Soeul" He chuckled, cocking a brow. "In the end, they lost and Haemi got justice."

"I'm grateful" She sighed in relief, then drinking the juice.

Baekhyun looked at her, smiling along as he enjoyed his meal too.

 

A week later, Haemi met her with a small bag. She handed it to her, and she took it confusingly. “It’s a gift for saving me.” Haemi said, softly.

“Hey! It’s okay. I don’t need it.” She shook her head, giving the bag back.

But, Haemi pushed it back to her determinedly. “Just take it. I can’t meet you again after this.”

“Why?” She looked at the gift. "It's a nice shirt!!!!."

“Because I move to another school.” She smiled shyly, her hair. “Well, trying to create a new life with new friend.”

Soeul stared at her, smiled slightly. “Oh my, really? When?”

“Today is my last day.” She answered.

“I hope for the best for you at the new school.” She hold Haemi’s hand, squeezing softly. “Mark my word. Don’t ever show weakness to them because it will make you as an easy victim. Act tough!”

“Yeah, yeah. I will remember it.” She nodded, chuckling. “Thank you for everything.”

“Your welcome. Take care of yourself.” She hugged her, patting her back. 

“You too, sunbae.”

"Find a lot of friends, okay?" She said concerning.

She smiled, nodding. "Alright."

 

 

The bell rang. Soeul packed her things inside the bag and got ready to go home.

“Everyone! Do you know whose birthday today?” Chanyeol screamed excitedly which startling her.

“I….2…3…” Her classmates chanted in unison, and gathered around her seatplace. “Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Soeul. Happy Birthday to you.” They sang and clapped along together.

Soeul covered her face with her palm, embarrassingly. “Oh my god! This is so awkward.” She said, looking at her classmates.

They laughed, looking at her expression. It’s shocked and dumbfounded.

“Happy Birthday to you, Soeul, my bestfriend!” Yerin stepped inside the class with a cake on both of her hand, as she walked towards her and put it on her table.

“Oh my god.” She was speechless. “Thank you everyone.”

“You should be grateful because it was my plan.” Chanyeol said, proudly.

She blowed the candles, clapping happily and turned to him. “Thank you, Chanyeol.” She beamed happily.

And they enjoyed eating together. It was one of the best memories for her in senior year.

 

“Take care of yourself, Seul.” Yerin waved, bidding her goodbye as they stepped out from the school gate.

She turned back, walking while looking down but then a boy stopped in front of her, making her bumped into his body. She looked up and saw it’s Sehun.

Her heart was racing so fast, getting that close with him. She blinked her eyes, hitting his chest. “Do you really need to do that? My nose is hurt!” She whined, rubbing her nose.

“Honestly, don’t look down while walking. You might get involved into accident.” He said with a concern eyes.

“I’m looking at my shoelaces. It’s loosening.” She said, pointing at her shoes.

He looked at it, and a sigh escaped from his mouth as he bend down, tieing her shoelaces . It’s totally made her heart fluttering and almost explode. She lifted up her head, watching everyone were staring at her.

“They are watching us! Are you trying to make a scene? This is not a drama.” She said, panicking.

“It’s done!” He said, with a big smile. He stood up, following her glance then chuckling. “I read somewhere that this part can make a girl’s heart flutter. Am I right?”

“Yes.” She smiled knowingly. “But it didn’t work to you. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter