Embarassed

Talk Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 7 : Embarassed

 

“I guess I’m right all this time.” Yerin huffed angrily. “That’s why you didn’t talk much about Baekhyun anymore. You like someone else. How can you are being secretive to me?”

Soeul froze, blinking her eyes as she looked at her. “What are you talking about? What secret?”

“I saw it with my eyes!” Yerin raised her voice, pointing at her eyes. “You are hanging out with that young boy. I thought you didn’t know him.”

“Is she talking about Sehun?” She thought, biting her lips nervously. “Ah, she caught me.”

“Why you didn’t answer me? It’s true right?” She asked then taking out her cellphone and shown something to Soeul. “This boy.”

She stared at the photo, sighing deeply. “Yeah, yeah. It’s him. Oh Sehun.”

“Then tell me everything. Is he the reason why you always stay up at the school?” She folded her arm, observing Soeul intensely.

“I guess you choose a right ambition for you future, Lawyer Shin Yerin.” Soeul said, pouting. “I always meet him but he’s not the reason I stayed up late at the school.”

Yerin curled a shy smile. “I want to meet with him too. He’s handsome though.”

Soeul stared at the girl, with mixed feeling. “No.” She replied quickly.

Yerin straighten up, teasing her. “Why? Because you like him?”

“Nope.” She looked away as her eyes roamed inside the café, watching people went in and out.

“Yes, you like him. Your eyes can’t lie.” Yerin smiled, looking at her expression.

“Damn it.” She bite her lips, looking at Yerin. “Then, don’t ever think to be my rival.”

“Well, it’s more fun, right?” She wiggled her brows, then giggling. “I can’t believe it you really like a young boy.”

“Is that wrong to like a boy who is younger than me?” She felt bitter, frowning.

“I’m not saying it wrong. It’s you who said that.” Yerin fought back, clicking her tongue. “Since when you two being closer? Did you two already kiss?”

When she mentioned the words kiss, Soeul choked on her own drink, grabbing the tissue then wipe . “What on earth are you talking about?” She widened her eyes.

“When a boy and a girl spent time together for too long….. you know what it mean.” Yerin said casually. “Don’t ever try to deny it. You always say the opposite things.”

“I know it.” She sighed then looking down as she played with her fingers. “But I don’t think he feel the same way like me. I wonder if he like a noona?”

“If he likes you then it’s enough. Age doesn’t matter.” She said, frustratingly. “Why you are being so wary about it?”

“There are a lot of pretty girls are the same age as him. I’m not in the same level as them. I’m an average girl.”

“Then, do plastic surgery.” Yerin snapped.

“Yah, are you insane?”

“It’s so hard to talk about this with you. You really like to deny your feeling. How long you want to keep that feeling? You will regret later.” Yerin said. “Or you will not get married in the future.”

“Yah! It’s not like that.” She shook her head in fear.

“I know you’re afraid if the same thing happened again like when you were with Taehyung.” Yerin comforted her. “But not all boys are the same.”

“And I hope he’s the different one among them.” Soeul thought alone, as she stared at Yerin. She escaped a sigh then looking away.

 

“Should I call him? Should I not?” She asked herself, walking back to forth inside her room as she twirled her cellphone in her fingers.

“It’s passed 12 a.m already. What if he already sleep?” She said, laying on the bed and stared at her cellphone as she hesitated to make a call to Sehun.

“But I don’t know what to say?” She groaned, pulling her hair frustratingly. “What if he thought I like him? It’s so obvious!”

She stared at it for the last time and pressed the call button immediately. “I’m dead! Dead!” She pouted.

“Hello?” He answered the call. But she didn’t respond as she giggled too much without making any weird sound. “Soeul? Are you there?”

She took a deep breath and released it. “Uh, Sehun? Oh, I’m sorry. I call the wrong person.” She maintained her tone. “Actually, I want to call Chanyeol-“

“Who’s Chanyeol?” He asked, cutting her off.

“Chanyeol? My classmate. Why?”

“Are you two have a thing? Why you call him during the midnight?” He asked.

“It’s none of your business.” She said casually, taking the pillow and laid on it comfortably.

“But still- ah, nevermind.”

“Why are you still awake?” She asked, changing the topic.

“Why are you still awake?” He retorded. “Missing me?”

“Yes, I miss you so much.”

There was a moment of silence on the line. She realized she made a big mistake, covering it quickly. “Oh my god. I’m into a drama too much lately. It’s effect my feeling as well. “ Then be followed with an awkward laughing.

“I miss you too.” He replied.

Suddenly, it felt like her heart were stopped beating for a second after hearing his voice were so calm saying those words.

She faked a yawn, chuckling. “It’s time for sleep. Good night. Have a good dream.” She said with one breath and ended the call without waiting for his response.

She put the phone down, and her hand touched her heart. “Did he really mean it? Or it’s just a night confession?”

Sehun hang up, staring at his cellphone for a moment while curling a tiny smile.

“She already fall in love with me?”

 

The next day,

Soeul walked at the hallway casually until her expression changed when she saw Sehun. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter