Kissed

Talk Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 : Kissed

 

“I already know everything. It’s must be hard for you to through this alone. Don’t ever give up. You’re born as a best player. So, you should prove it to them. Everyone make a mistake but a mistake they made will teach them to be better than before. I will stand by you always, Oh Sehun. Do well.”

Sehun couldn’t help but a tiny smile across on his lips once he read the meaningful message from her. He put his phone down, looking outside as he were deeply into his world while his team were chatting inside the bus.

They glanced at Sehun and felt guilty before they ignored him like he was a stranger. It was because of the yesterday incident. Sehun didn’t look bright as usual,- shutting his mouth and stared blankly outside.

Jongin patted his shoulder, asking him in concern. “Hey, are you okay?” He shrugged his neck, awkwardly. “You don’t seem fine at all.”

“I’m okay. I’m having a deep thoughts. That’s all.” He answered without looking at Jongin.

That’s how they ended their conversation. Jongin doesn’t want to bother Sehun anymore because he knew Sehun wanted to be alone.

Sehun was sitting, on the bench, watching his team did warming up before the match started. Jackson spotted him, walking towards him.

“Hey, let’s join us!” Jackson approached him.

“It’s okay. I don’t think I will be playing today.” He replied, shaking his head.

“Bro, cheer up. Do you really think we’re still mad at you?" Jackson sat beside him.

"I've disappointed my team." Sehun sighed.

"You're a best striker in the team. It's okay to make one mistake because I know you will cover it up with a good score. I trust you, Sehun." Jackson smiled.

"Sehun! Join us!" Jongin screamed, waving at him.

"Yeah! Come here, bro"

Sehun plastered a big smile, clapping his hand slowly while chuckling at himself

"I know we're not in a good term because of a girl but-" Jackson paused, looking at Sehun as he rested his hand on his shoulder. "But when it comes to football, you're a part of us. So, we need you. Together we stand, together we fall."

"I'm ready to win!" Sehun stood up, putting his hand on Jackson's shoulder as he grinned. "Let's join them!"

Jackson nodded, patting him. "The real Sehun is back. Let's go."

 

“They won.” Yerin said excitedly, looking at her phone as she scrolled the Instagram feed.

“What?” She confused, peeking her head a bit to see what exactly she giggled for.

“Our football team got the first place!”

She covered in surprised, hitting Yerin’s arm. “Really? Are you sure?”

Yerin shown her the picture that been uploaded there. Soeul looked at the picture for a quite long; to find Sehun. “There he is!” She beamed happily, pointing at him. “It’s a relief that he’s smiling again.”

“You must be really proud at your boyfriend. It stated here; Oh Sehun scored a goal during 2 minutes left before the match ended.” Yerin read the caption, then gave a thumb up. “He’s really good.”

Soeul agreed with her, nodding as well as they stepped out from the school gate. Yerin lifted up her head; spotting someone leaned his body at the tree; as if he’s waiting for someone.

“Ah, these two lovebirds need to stop. Like seriously?!” Yerin whined slowly, pouting.

“Who?” She didn’t aware with the situation around her, by asking her blankly.

“Look right and you will find it. Well, see you tomorrow.” She smushed a fake kiss, then laughed because Soeul pushed her away.

Soeul laughed, waving at her. She followed what Yerin said, and turned right. She spotted Sehun were standing beside a tree, while looking at her.

She can't control herself as she ran to him and hugged him. Sehun blinked his eyes, realising what just happened between them. He chuckled, hugging her back warmingly.

"I know you will do a great job. You're a best player indeed." She praised him; breaking the hug immediately. "Congratulations bro!"

"Thank you..." He rubbed his neck shyly.

She nudged him arm, playfully. "It's a relief to see you're smiling again." She chirped happily. "You're such a cry baby yesterday. I were shocked."

"Aish, don't mention about it!" He said in embarrassing.

She laughed hardly and kept teasing him. He didn't like it too much before then enjoyed it as he knew she was happy so it's not a problem to him.

 

“Last Monday, our school team had been competed among the schools at Seoul. We won the 1st place.” Sir Jongjin announced and the clapped could be heard as the students were clapping hard when they spotted the team walking towards the stage.

The most excited person was Soeul. She can’t take off her eyes from looking at Sehun. “Ah, he is so good looking!” She thought, smiling then clapping so hard.

“You looks so excited.” Baekhyun said, noticing her expression. “Are you having a crush on one of them?”

She stopped clapping, turning to him and smiled awkwardly. “Well- I’m a girl. That’s one of the reason of my presence in this world.” She leaned closer to him, whispering. “Checking out a handsome guy is my speciability.”

Baekhyun stared at her, chuckling in amusement. “Go ahead. Enjoying your time checking them out.”

She nodded, looking at the front back, watching them stood in a row, then smiling widely as Yerin, in charge as a photographer took the picture of them at the stage. They were showing the medal and trophy proudly.

The assembly ended. Soeul ran to Yerin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter