Chapter 8: Are They Dating??

Finding Me

A/N = first of all.. I want to apologize to all readers if my update these days does not reach your expectation... I don't know why... I feel like I'm writing a boring stuff... I got the idea but... when I convey it to words... I don't know... when I read back I feel quite bored myself... Mian-haeyo *bows 90 degree*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~COEX Mall, Seoul~

 

Yeohee = Black

Heechul = Blue

Sohee = Orange

GD = Brown

 

Sohee’s Pov

Every eyes are lock on us as we walk through the hallway at COEX mall. I’m sure after this the gossips about us dating will starts again. We even wore a couple shirt!! DaeBak!! (actually, we’re in the middle of Ceci’s photo shooting) *sigh* I’ve warn Jiyoung (GD) oppa if we go out to public like this, gossips might arise… but he insist to have a lunch here. I guess he doesn’t care about it. Yeah~ I’m always a little sister for him… he can always says that to the media without any worries but… how can I answered it with lies so boldly? *sigh*

“Hey, sohee-ah…. Isn’t that your number 1 fan with his wife*looking at heechul & yeohee*?”

“Which fan are you taking abou…*shock*…Heechul… oppa…”

I was so shock to see heechul oppa in COEX as well. He look shock to see me too… and he is with Yeohee eonni… I supposed they are having a WGM shooting here. Aish~~ Why is it, from all the shopping mall in Seoul we have to meet here?? And what’s more with Jiyoung oppa?? And wearing a couple shirts?? Omo!! What am I gonna do now??

“Let’s greet them, they already saw us though*smiles excitedly*”

“Op..Oppa…*terrified*”

“Wae?? we just say hi only. Gaja (let’s go)!*hold sohee’s hands and almost like dragging her to heechul’s position* I want to be friends with yeohee ssi *excited*

“But… *sigh*

I feel so terrified right now. I can’t even face heechul oppa properly. He is so nice and sincere to me but… *sigh* though I have no feelings for him… I don’t want to reject him in this kind of way (me+jiyoung oppa)… It’ll just hurts him even more….

Yeohee’s Pov

“They are coming towards us… I just hope you can control whatever feelings that you have right now, and try to act in a professional way arasso??”

“*silent*”

Oppa keeps on staring fiercely at them since before… *sigh* I guess I need to handle this and try to control the situation if something unwanted occurs (fights). *freeze up*

(scenario = Heechul suddenly pull yeohee close to him by holding her waist with his left hand.)

“Mwo..mwohaneun…geoya (what…what are you…doing)?? *try to break free*”

“Uj-jima (Don’t move)… I’m trying to be professional here. *finally looking at yeohee* Arasso??...Jagia (honey) *smiles*”

*sigh* I can’t do anything about this. Though I hate being called so cheesy like that and so uncomfortable with my position now… I have to endure with it… His trying… I know his trying hard to control his emotions… I understand his feeling… having a one sided crush is really hurtful coz we have nothing… nothing except the wounds that is left still wounded in our heart.

“Hyung~ Annyeonghaseyo *bows* I’m so surprise to see you here *smiles cheerfully*”

“I live in Seoul as well… we can bumped to each other everywhere. *fake smiles* …Annyeonghaseyo *bows* It’s been quite sometime… since the last time we saw each other... At the Daesang Award.”

“Aaa… ye (yes)…Annyeonghaseyo *bows*…*awkward*…*forced smiles* oppa wife is very… pretty and talented.”

“Annyeonghaseyo *smiles*…nice to meet you sohee ssi*smiles*”

“Yah sohee-ah~ why did you became so shy suddenly?? *teasing smiles* and.. Yeah hyung, that’s true *smiles* Seoul is not so big....umm… Yeohee ssi right? Naneun (I’m) GD imnida…BIGBANG leader *offer a handshake*”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

“*receive his hands awakwardly* Ye~ Arayo(I know)… nan, Kim Yeo hee imnida*smiles*”

“*uneasy* So…. You guys are in the middle of shopping or what *try to act cool*??”

“Shopping?? Anii!!”

“We’re doing a Ceci’s photoshoot nearby and having a break now… so we thought of having lunch here.”

“*light up* jeongmal-leo?? *suddenly release his left hand from yeohee’s waist* Ah~~ That’s explain why you’re wearing a matching shirt with him*smiles brightly*”

*shock* I get abandon just like that?? I know he feels so relieve to know that they’re just working together and having lunch on their break time but… how can he…*realize* how can he what?? Kim Yeohee!! What are you thinking of?? You don’t like him to hold you like that did you??… Did I?? *sigh*…. Something wrong with me… I actually feel comfy to be hold like that…. ah chincha!! Michingeoya (I’m going crazy)!!!

“You’re so lucky hyung… to get such an attractive wife like yeohee ssi.”

“Neh~ *smiles* oppa and Yeohee eonni are cute together… I’ve watch your first episode*smiles*”

“*light-up again* Chincha?? So you’ve become my fan now?*smiles cutely*”

"*light laugh*..."

Uwweeek *throwing-up* (in her mind only). He’s so… itchy!! She is complimenting me… not saying that she admire him or something!!

“Maj-ayo (that’s right) *smiles excitedly* Congratz for ranking the 1st among all WGM couples in for this season… you guys really have make WGM rating increase and even beat the first season ratings.”

“Ah~ Arayo (I know)… It’s all thanks to my popularity *smiles proudly*”

*laugh* (everyone)

I can’t take this anymore… he is so full of himself!! It’s like I didn’t contribute anything in increasing the ratings*annoyed*. And isn’t he depressed just now?? Just a few minutes ago he is trying hard to control his hurtful, angry, annoyed and other emotions and now he’s so… cheerful??

“Hyung~ You’re really fun to be with. Umm… *facing sohee* Should we go now? Or else we won’t have enough time to eat. Hyung… Mianhne… we need to get going.”

“Neh~ We have to go shopping for our home stuff too.”

“Oppa, you guys already got a house? How’s it like?”

“I won’t tell you... you have to watch it yourself *cute smiles*”

“Neh~ can’t wait to see that either *smiles*. Galke oppa… eonni… Annyeonghaseyo*bows*”

“Yeohee ssi… since we born in the same year… let’s be friend. I hope you’ll greet me informally if we meet somewhere after this *wink*… Annyeonghaseyo *bows* *smiles*”

“Neh~~ *forcing to smiles*

Heechul’s Pov

Is it just my feelings or it is real that GD seems to have interest in yeohee?? If so… Anhde 2x!! yeohee is for my beloved hongki only. But… If he does have interest in yeohee… that means… he don’t have any feelings to sohee right? Then I’ll won over my top rival!! *sigh*… ah~~ chincha~~ I shouldn’t be thinking that way.

“*realize* where’s my wife??” I asked the WGM crew and they said she already left??

“Aish~~ this girl don’t even think of waiting for her nampyeon(husband).”  

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = here I want to share a very cute video performance of heedragon~~ enjoy watching it ;)