Love or Like

Finding Me

 

~Super Junior’s Dorm~

Purple = Suju’s member

Blue = Heechul

Heechul’s POV

As soon as I entered our dorm, all 22 eyes are looking at me curiously. I stunned in front of the door for awhile until I got the courage to ask.

“Wae??”  

“Hyung, we heard from manager oppa that you’re having your WGM shooting today.” Kangin says it with his hand crossing his chest.

“Yah!! Why don’t you tell us that you are getting married?? Ani… why don’t you tell me at least!!” leeteuk is about to lose his control.

“Hyung~ who’s your partner?” – kyuhyun-

“Is she Sohee?” - eunhyuk-

“Hyung~ are you really doing WGM with Sohee??? Aishh… No wonder you seem happy when you enter just now.” – siwon –

“Chugha hae hyung!!” – ryeowook -

“Ah!! Chincha~ I also want to be in WGM… why don’t they pick me instead?”  - yesung-

I’m the one who should be in WGM right now!! 28 years old, live in single life.. aigo~” -leeteuk-

“Leeteuk hyung, don’t be sad.. All of us here are single except for Shindong hyung, you’re not the only one.” –sungmin-

“Rephrase that, all except Shindong hyung and Heechul hyung.” -donghae-

“Nice shot hyung! Five!” –kibum-

“Yah,yah,yah!! Can you guys stop treating me like I’m doing a crime here! Now back at your seat, or else I won’t tell anyone about anything.”

Thank god they follow my order and seat back at their seats calmly. They are so loud and noisy before. *sigh* ‘why did I join this group.’

“Now, where should I start?” I ask them as my hand reach for my chair and put it in front of all of them.

“From when you got the news that you’ll be in WGM from manager oppa.” Leeteuk hyung answered immediately.

“*sigh* ok, I knew about this yesterday evening. That’s why I can’t find a replacement for me in my radio show today.”

“Poor hyung~ you will get scolded later because you skip your radio show right? That must be hard.”–ryeowook-

Anhde! I went to the radio station this morning and host it for an hour.”

That means you’re late?”–leeteuk-

“Hyung! You make sohee wait for you about an hour??”donghae-

“Hyung~ you’re so not gentlemen.. If I’m the one being chosen to do WGM, I will be there 1 hour early than the actual time.”–yesung-

“Yah!! Have you taste a pounder before? I don’t mind giving one you now.” While moving towards him with my hand ready to give a nice pounder, yesung then claps his hand to mean that he apologize for what he said. Everyone laugh at him and hit him with those teasing hit.

“Now, can everyone please just listen to what I will say without interrupting me?” They all nodded yes.

“Yes, I did came late and make her wait for me about an hour, but I’ve apologize to her already. And one more thing… I’m not doing WGM with Sohee but with someone else, she is a rookie in our entertainment industry.”

“Bwoh?? Then who??" (everyone)

“Yeohee shi, Kim Yeo Hee.”

“Hyung, you mean… Apple Girl?” –kyuhyun-

"Bwoh??"

......................................................................................................................................................................

 

~Yeohee’s Apartment~

Yeohee’s POV

As soon as I back at my apartment, I reach my phone and call my best friend mina. Mina is also my childhood friend, she will always follows me whenever I go. Even when I decided to go and further my studies in music at Wanju, mina still wanted to follow me there although she already accepted in Dongguk University. She will always be there for me whenever I needed her, my precious friends, Choi Mi-Na.

   

Black = yeohee

Pink = mina

*ring,ring* “yeoboseyo.”

“Mina!!!!!!”

“Yah!! I’m not deaf, so stop shouting my name. Omo! You met your husband today right?”

“Hehe.. ne. I just came back from the meeting today.”

“Omo3.. why did you sound so happy.. Dugu, dugu (who’s he)?? Did I know him?”

“Of course you know. He’s from your favourite male group. Guess who..?”

“Don’t say that your husband is from Super Junior..”

“Yes he is.”

“aigoo~ please not Kibum, Anhde!!”

“No his not. Its heechul shi.” *gigle*

“Chincha??... Yeohee ah… um... you know who he close to right now right?”

“I know. But I think he doesn’t know about me and hongki before.”

“Are you sure?”

“So far… I hope so.”

*sigh* “Arasso… but promise to tell me everything ok? And don’t cry alone, I’m always here to cheer you up.”

“Kamsahamnida mina yah… I promise I’ll tell you everything even if it does not necessary for you to know.”

“So… what’re you guys doing today? First of all, why are sound so happy? Is meeting him that happy?”

“hehe… he’s a bit anoying sometimes. But we had fun today. And we’ve finish our first mission already.”

“Chincha?? What is your first mission?”

“I won’t tell you. See it by yourself next week.”

“Wae? I’m your best buddies..”

“Cannot. I want you to be our first couple’s fan, so you must not miss it every week!^^”

“Arasso.. ne, yoehee ah~ are you free tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow… I got a photoshoot but I think it will end early. I’m free around 2 and above. Wae?”

“Ani... ermm… you know, The new Harry Potter just came out yesterday. So, I thought of going to watch it with you.”

“Ah~ The Deathly hollows right? Of course can. Come to DHE building around 2 tomorrow, we can have our lunch and go to the cinema afterwards ok?”

“Great! Then I’ll call you when I’m there. See you tomorrow yeohee ah~ Bye2.”

“Ne, mina yah~ bye2.”

………………………………………………………………………………..

Green = hongki

Heechul’s POV

I had to tell briefly about my plan to them as they keep on mentioning about how hongki will feel if he knows. I’m not the one that tells them about hongki have a feelings for yeohee, but they figured it out themselve when they are watching his Mnet Scandal last year. ‘see.. isn’t it obvious that you seriously like her not only the normal like.’

“ so that is your plan.. Hyung~ you’re so kind, I’m proud of you”–ryeowook-

“ehem… kamsahamnida…” I can’t help it but to feel proud of myself. Its true, no one will do like what I about to even for their own blood brother. Nevertheless, I do treasure all my friends a lot especially my close friend.

“Hyung~ will you help me if I’m at that situation also?” –Yesung-

“of course.We are like brothers aren’t we? Of course I will.”

“even if you need to sacrifice?”–leetuek-

“of course.”

“then arrange me with sohee. I have a felling towards her for a long time, but I back off coz you seem to like her a lot too.” –leeteuk-

“Bwoh?”

“Hyung!!~”

“Hyung…”

I can’t say anything. My tougue froze as soon as I heard his request. ‘Why I never realize his feelings towards Sohee? But why must Sohee hyung?’ Hyung had done a lot to me.. I even owe him. But how can I arrange them.. arghh!!! This gonna be so awkward between me and hyung after this.

“hyung… I.. I-I can’t. you can have sohee… but if she falls for you for what you did yourself... I can’t arrange it for you. But we can have a healthy competition to win her heart.”

Hyung suddenly burst into laugh. A hard laugh. Members are like ice, froze, not knowing what is happening to leeteuk hyung. But then, kangin start to laugh with him together, and they all eventually starts laughing, except for me, kibum and donghae who still left in confussion.

“hehehe… I’m just joking heechul ah! Hahahaha.. you seems to take it seriously, even want to have a competition with me.. yah! Heechul ah! I don’t have any feelings towards her, so don’t worry, you can have her all by yourself.” –leeteuk-

“hyung~~~!! Don’t make a joke about this. It’s a very serious matter! I’ve been thinking of how to act normally with you after this just now.”

“just feel like wanna tease a bit.. hehe.. who told you to get married before me?” -leetuek-

*heechul’s phone ringing (2 different tears ringtone)* “yeoboseyo.”

“Yah!! Hyung!! Why don’t you call me?? I’ve been waiting for your call since 6 p.m. How’s the meeting? Dugu, dugu? Yeppeunda (pretty)?hyung~”

“haha.. you’re so not patient. Hongki ah~ a minutes.”

I give an action to my members showing that I need to answer the call in private. They nodded as a meaning of yes and dismiss from our living room. I soon entered my room and settle myself at my bed so that I can have a very relax conversation hongki.

“Hyung~~”

“Yes2.. I’m done.”

“Hyung~ tell me the story!! Duguseyo?”

“Be patient. Who do you think she is?”

“Hyung~ molla (don’t know). Just tell me who she is.”

“I don’t know if I should tell you or not. I’m sure you’ll be so surprise.”

“Don’t tell me she’s is Hye Gyo noona. Anhde!!”

“Bwoh? Anhde! She’s more than that.”

“duguseyo??”

“you have a couple's show with her once before she debuted may this year.”

“…..” he suddenly quiet after I said that. I guess he got who I mean. Did he shock right now that he can’t even say anything. ‘ah chincha! I wish I could see his expression right now.’

“Yah hongki!! Did you hear me?” Still got no reply from him. ‘did he fainted?’ I wonder.

“Yah!! Hongki ah!! Are you still there??”

“Ne..hyung… stop shouting at me. You’ll make me deaf if you keep doing so.”

*sigh* “I though you faint or something after hearing that.”

“…um… so.. its yeohee noona… ermm.. what…what’re you guys doing for…  today’s meeting?”

He obviously still in shock mode. He can’t even ask me right. ‘I’ve cought you dongsaeng ah! hua3’..

“We laugh a lot today. She seem so fun to be with, and she’s so smart. Oh! And her smile are pretty too, she sure blush a lot today.”

‘Now you can’t run away anymore dongsaeng ah! Hua3’.. (evil laugh). I wish I could say this in front of him, so I that I can see his face reaction clearly. He must be really jealous by now. ‘sorry hongki ah~ I need to do this so that I can confirm your feelings for her’. I need to do this, only then I can starts my plan.

“… ne… ermm.. chuga hae… um… hyung~ I need to go, I… got recording after this. I’ll call you later ok… um… annyeonghi jumuseyo (good night).”

“yah! Hongki yah!” *tiiiitttttttttttttttttttt*

He hung up. ‘Aish!! This boy.. I'm not done yet. I just told you small part of it and you already jealous. Grow up dongsaeng yah!!’ hmm… then I guess its confirm. Now, I just need to confirm yeohee’s feelings. Can’t wait for next shooting session. I’ll ask her about him untill her face turn full red, that she can’t hide it anymore. ‘I’m so smart!!’ If sohee know about my plan, she sure fall for me. *wide smile*

...............................................................................................................................................................

 

P/s >> First of all I want to thanks everyone that read my story and commented on it. second, I apologize coz I'll not be able to update this story for maybe 2 weeks. I have exam starting next week, so will be concentrating on that. please be patient with me.. hope you like the story ;)