Chapter 9: Couple Fight??

Finding Me

 

 

~Apartment Daechi-dong, Seoul (YeoHeechul’s Apartment)~

 

Heechul’s Pov

Since at the shopping mall until now she just ignores everything that I says and don’t even look at me!! What’s wrong with this girl?? Why would she be angry to me so sudden?? Aish~~ molla~~ I don’t want to bother my mind thinking of it. *sigh*… But I’m hungry… we don’t even grab our lunch yet and it’s almost 6 now!! I’m super hungry!! Is she still want to settle all these unimportant things (the house utilities that we bought) or will she starts cooking something for dinner?? Aish~~~!! I can’t even say anything to her… she’ll sure ignores it all…*pout*

“Yah~ do you still want to keep quiet and doing that or you wanna talk about what I did that make you angry?”

“*cold stare*”

 She just stares at me and keep on silencing?? How dare she ignores me like this?! Aish!! Chinca!! My patience have it’s limit too!!

“*while organizing the kitchen utensils*… do you really didn’t know what you have done wrong or you just pretend not to?”

Aahh~~ finally… after hours and hours of silence… she finally speak something. I just about to lose my temper.

“I’ve been thinking about it for 5 hours now… I still can’t get what I’ve done to make you so angry like this. Can’t you just tell me?? You’ve been like this since after we met Sohee and GD…*realize*… you can’t be jealous of Sohee aren’t you?*smirk*”

“*cold stare*”

“*sigh*~~ Then what?? I can’t think of anything else. I have my limit too you know… I can’t be patience all the time!*pissed*”

*silence*

*sigh* I think I’m gonna die because of frustration over this ‘still doll’!! I’m actually quite a fast tempered kind of person, and this is my limit to it. I don’t care if she’s my dongsaeng crush or not anymore… I’m leaving!! Yeah! I’m leaving this appartment. I know today is our first day here, but I can’t stand with this ‘silence’ atmosphere anymore. I don’t care what viewers think but and I won’t film any shoots with her unless she tells me what’s her problem and stop being stubborn!! Speak to me!! Response to what I says!! Aish~~ chincha~~

*I hope FT Island* (phone ringtone) >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxpBwDvGYGc

She used that song as her ringtone? Heh~*smirk* obviously she haven’t forget about him. but this ringtone sounds weird… It’s… a girl voice… does she used her own cover for this songs? Yeah~~ I think she is… coz it’s sounded like acoustic cover*smirk*.

“Yeoboseyo…Neh… No we aren’t, it just cameras in our apartment… Arasso... Neh2… I’ll be there in half an hour from now…Neh…Neh… Kamsahamnida Teppeunnim (boss/sir).”

Yeohee’s Pov

“Duguya (who’s that)?”

I ignores his question and just went up to my room. I know I’m being cruel to him but… I don’t even know myself… But one thing that I’m sure is I feel so angry and annoyed everytime I think of how he just abondoned me after knowing the truth about why Sohee and GD together. I feel like he humiliate me infront of them by obviously showing his affection towards sohee while I’m there… standing beside him… and by right, I’m his wife at the moment…*realize*… but I’m just his make believe wife... I shoudn’t get angry like this…*long sigh*… Molla~~

A few minutes later I came down with my bag, like going somewhere. He look really pissed. Maybe he thinks I’m going to leave him out of anger. Actually I got a call from my company president, saying that they just received a call from “Jungle Fish 2” production and I have to record the theme song again. So he asked me if it’s alright to leave the WGM's shooting or he needs to talk to WGM producer about my urgent leave. So I said that It’s alright to leave since there’s no cameraman or WGM crew here… It just the 4 cameras in our apartment and one in our car (for WGM uses only) that’ll record our 24/7 movement in and out.

“You still won’t say anything even if I ask you a thousand times right?? *sigh*… Fine… I’m not gonna ask anything and just do ask you like!*pissed*”

I’ve said it… he really thinks I’m leaving him out of anger*light laugh*… I think I’ve enough… I shouldn’t get really angry in the first place.

“*taking her long coat at the sofa*… I have to go to the recording studio now and I’ll be back early tomorrow morning. Buy something to eat and… I’m thinking of inviting our friends for our housewarming party… maybe tomorrow night? What do you think?”

“*shock*…*silence*”

“Are you going to say something or you wanna think about it first and tell me about it tomorrow morning?”

“Anii!! I'm fine with that... umm… you’re not angry anymore?”

“*smiles*… It just a PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)... It’s a normal thing for every woman*wink*”

Bwoh?? Aish~~ next time just say it. I know it’s personal for woman but don’t make me think like I’m doing something wrong Arasso?? Aish~~ chinca~~”

“*light laugh* Arasso~~ Galke (I’m going)”

Yeah~ maybe I get really angry to him because It’s near to my menstrual cycle already. Yeah~ that must be it. Woman usually become more sensitive over small things when it’s near their menstrual date. Housewarming party… It just slip from my mouth…*realize* What if he invites Hongki?? How will I react to that?? I’m sure it’s going to be really awkward between us… Aish~~ Kim Yeo Hee!! You should have at least think before you says something!! Look at what you have done!! Arrgghhh!!! Molla 3x!! *long sigh*~~ I hope he forget everything I said tomorrow morning *long sigh*~~

 

To Be Continue...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = I'm sorry I haven't update for so long... I have so many homework to do... haven't finish my coursework yet.... but I feel like writing fanfics so i update this one... Now, I really feel like finishing the next chapter.. the housewarming party... hehehe^^ so excited to write about it... lots of idol will come and.... hongki.... who knows... hehe^^ but I have to finish my coursework first... If this update is boring... I'm so sorry about it... I'm doing coursework and this at the same time. mianhne *90 degree bows*