Chapter 10: Housewarming Party

Finding Me

Black = Yeohee

Blue = Heechul

Pink = Mina

~YeoHeechul Couple Apartment~

Heechul’s POV

“Ahnde!! Shirou!! You’ve to cook and that’s final!”

“Bwoh(what)?? Final? Are you the one who’s cooking? no right? Then why are you deciding whether it’s final or not??”

AIsh Chincha!! this girl really get to my nerve everytime *annoyed*. She’s the one who suggest to for a housewarming party, then when I already invite and brag about it to the others, she’s mad about not telling her first before inviting people?? It’s not my fault that I have too many friends (after all, I’m popular celebrity’s friend *proud*)… And I can’t just simply left anyone~

“I’m the husband, and the only man in this house that’s why everything I said is mandatory!”

“Neh? *annoyed* Ah Chincha! I can’t stand this anymore *walking angrily to the stairs* this is discrimination… Anii (No), this is dictator, not a marriage.”

“Yah! Where’re you going? We haven’t finish discussing about this. *follows her up the stairs* Yah, yah, YAH!!”

“Why did you invited so many people??”

“I have so many close friends and family, what should I do, plus this gonna be broadcasting… I can’t left anyone behind, they’ll found out eventually.”

“Gereoum(So)...Jebal… Please understand heechul ssi... I can’t cook everything for 30 plus people!! That’s impossible! AH~~ *cover+rubbing her face with her palms* (act of frustrating)”

Yeohee’s POV

Ah~~ Chincha… jajjengne (frustrating)~~ first, about the housewarming party… it just slip from my mouth. I thought of finding a good reason to cancel it, but since he already invited people… I agree to tolerate. But I just can’t cook for all of them by myself!! I’m not even a great cook!! (just that it doesn’t taste bad).

“Ahnde~ I’ve told them all that my wife will be cooking for them.”

“And why did you say so?? Ah~~ himdeureo (so tired)… I’m so tired of fighting and arguing with you everytime *suddenly sits at the stairs covering her face*”

“Then you just have to cook… I’ve tasted your cooked last time and it’s not bad at all. Plus, I never said that I’m not going to help *sit next to her*”

“*sigh* do you know how to cook? The menu that you asked me to prepare… do you know how to prepare those? *facing him* *hopeful expression*”

“*smiles shyly* Ermm.. about that… *light laugh* I’ll help with what I can. I promise, you can count on me *wink at her*”

*long sigh* I knew it… he doesn’t even know how to make those… *long sigh*~~ I guess I have to asked Mina to help me in preparing those. Ah~~ this is not fair for her… she should be a guest and not a kitchen helper or something!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-WGM Interview-

Question = you look depressed ever since the shopping last time. Why?

“Ah~ Anii… just that so many things happens since that. It’s tiring to always tolerate with everything *bitter smiles*”

Question = Why did you always gives your wife hard time?

“ Neh? *coughing* Anii… I’m not giving her any hard time… it just that… we always have different kind of mindset *laughing* hard time?? Aniyo~~ I don’t think so *mischievious smile* Is she said that to you?? *suspecting something*”

Question = Are you nervous to meet all s & friends for this coming housewarming party?

“Hrmmm… I think I’m more nervous to get everything prepared and run smoothly. Since they’re so many of them… plus they already knows each other… they probably will have fun by themselves *smiles*”

I lied. Of course I’m nervous like crazy! Hongki will be there too!! All this time I can’t even sleep coz I keep thinking about how to act in front of him.

Question = Why are you so excited about this housewarming party?

“Of course I’m excited to brag about having a wife and living together as a married couple *laughing hard*”

Of course that's not just it… *smiles mischieviously* I’m so anticpate to see someone’s reaction when he sees us all lovey-dovey *light laugh*.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

~ Supermarket~

YeoHee’s POV

“Mianhne Mina ah~ for making you to do all these *spirits down*”

“Aniiyo (No)!! I’m glad that you asked me to help you *smiles* after all, that means I’m going to appear more on TV right? *bright smiles*”

“Yah!! Don’t even dreaming of taking my spotlight arasso! *laughing*”

It always like this since we were kids. I’m always the one who got into troubled and Mina would always be the one who fixed it for me everytime. She has done a lot for me. I hope that I get to repay all her kindness towards me *smiles*.

“Yah! Don’t you nervous that you’ll be meeting him again?”

“*smirk* I’ve been thinking a lot about it… how to react, what should I say, do I even have to say anything to him… all sorts of things. But it’s not the first time that we’ve met since Mnet show last time *remembering something*.”

 “*while chosing the cabbage* So~ I just assume you’ve already prepared mentally for any worst outcome ok. But just so you know… I’m always by you side if you need anything. Even if you want me to lied, I’ll definitely do it for you *smiles widely*”

“Arasso~~ *smiles* Gomawo… Mina ah~”

“*smiles* For you a thousand times over!! *laughing together with yeohee*”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Housewarming Party Day-

~Apartment Daechi-dong, Seoul (YeoHeechul’s Apartment)~

Mina’s POV

“Heechul ssi!! That’s too big!! You can’t cut the potato that big!”

“Waegeureo (what’s wrong with it)? Everything will be eaten equally when it’s cook. Plus, all my friends won’t care about the size of the potatoes or anything, they’ll just eat like there’s no tomorrow *cute laugh*”

“Haha *sarcastic laugh* well my friends care! Don’t forget that all these are not for your friends only, Haha *sarcastic laugh*”

*laughing secretly* They’ve been like this since I came this afternoon *smiles*. They just can’t stop arguing about almost everything *laugh*. But I feel that they’re cute together, although they fights a lot (but it’s the cute couple fighting). Yeohee keep nagging Heechul ssi about his not being serious in helping her at the kitchen. While Heechul ssi keeps on complaining about how his eyes hurt because of the onion and how his nail become dirty doing all those works, and all sorts of funny excuses *smiles*.

But somehow, I can see that they’re happy together… And I’m more than happy to see Yeohee like this… Like herself again. I haven’t seen this side of her for so long. Keep on showing more of your hidden sides yeohee-ah~ don’t hide it for too long… chingu *smiles*.

Yeohee’s POV 

Since we’re making a dinner party, Mina has been here to help since this afternoon. There’s a lot to prepare but Heechul is not serious in helping at all!! Forget about the complains that he makes, he even playing with the food!! Last time he said he would give the best help he can gives and this is so not his best.. Aish~~ chincha!! I’m panicking right now… It’s almost 7 and there’re still some dishes that we haven’t finish cook yet plus I haven’t even dress yet!!

“Yah.. I’m done here… I’m going to take a bath & get ready. Palli (quickly) finish the dumpling and curry and get ready as well arasso?”

“Neh~ Arasso… I haven’t cook the rice yet. I’ll get ready after that.”

“Yeohee ah~ you should get ready as well. Don’t worry about this, I can finish all this. Palli!! Wear the best clothes that you’ve got, you have to give good first impression to his friends later *smiles widely*”

“Keurocheo (is it)? Arasso.. Mianhne Mina ah… I’m counting on you *quickly left the kitchen*”

~30 minutes later~

Heechul’s Pov

 Maybe because it almost time for us to receives our guest… We become even  more panic than before. Since our guest gonna be like more than 30 people, so we’re having a buffet like dinner party. Looking at all the cuisine that Yeohee & Mina ssi arrange at the table, I’m feeling proud of my wife and can’t help but smiling.

Despite of her unwillingness to cook at first, she successfully get it all done just in time. What’s more, the dishes that I asked her to do is not just a normal dish… we’re having fried dumpling and kimchi pancake for the appetizer, Galbi Tang, Galbi Jim, Sweet sour pork, Special Curry as the main menu, dokbukki and fruit punch as our dessert. This is the most luxurious housewarming dinner party ever! *laughing all along by himself*.

“Yah! Heechul ssi, stop fantasizing! we needed help here! Palli illiwa (hurry come here).”

“Yah! You should stop calling me heechul ssi 2x!! didn’t we discussed about this before? *while taking the a tray from Mina* Aish chicha~~ last time you already so fluent calling me oppa… I don’t understand why you suddenly changed back to before.”

“He’s right yeohee ah~ you should call him oppa, especially today. It’ll look like you guys still awkward or not close to each other if you keep calling him formally by his name *while passing tray by tray to heechul*”

“Look!! Mina ssi understand it better than you.”

Nobody’s POV

Hearing those words from heechul, Yeohee’s anger index suddenly rise. Therefore, she give him a glare. He is the reason why she changed it back to called him by his name formally. Just thinking about calling him ‘oppa’ after the shopping incident make her feel like vomitting. But since what Mina’s says are true, she have no choice but to call him ‘oppa’ back. At least, for today… especially when someone that once important in her life will be there as well.

Yeohee’s POV

“Arasso. Just for today I’ll call you oppa.”

“Bwoh (what)?? Why only for today? This is in breach of our marriage contract!”

“Since when do we have a contract?”

“We do! You promise to call me ‘oppa’ and in return I won’t call you ‘yeobu’ (honey)”

“That promise is not legal, unless you can show me black & white for that.”

“Ah Geureah (oh really)??~ Then since it’s not legal, so I can freely call you ‘yeobu’ at anytime I want is it? YEOBU~~ *sarcastic tone*”

“Anhde!! Cholte Anhde!!”

“Wae(why) Yeobu~~ it’s not a legal promise… we don’t have any contract that says I can’t call you that… yeobu~~”

“Ah!! Chincha!! oppa jebal… *her words dies when someone rang their door bell*”

*ding dong*

“*smiles* look, your first guest already arrive and you guys still want to fight about it?? *light laugh* just endure for it.. atleast for this once *while setting the cutlery on the table*”

Hearing the door bell make my heart races like it gonna burst. What if Hongki is the one that is waiting at our door right now? What should I say to him? Welcome? Please come in? Annyeong? Orae sigan-eun eobseo (long time no see)? What should I say?? How should I act?? Ah chincha!! MolIa (i don't know)!! thought I’ve already overcome all this nervousness… guess I forgot everything that I plan on  before.

“Yah! Your hair… let it down, it looks better if you not tying it”

“Neh?”

“Aish chincha! *fixing yeohee’s hair since she seems lost* don’t be too nervous, they’re not evaluating you… they just come to have fun. Comfortably be like yourself arasso? *while fixing her hair and her clothes*”

“Neh.. arasso *smiles*.”

I was surprised when he suddenly touch my hair to fixed it. For the first time, I felt his concerned for me. My fear suddenly dissapears as he took my hand in his and went to the door to greet our guest together. I think if I just follow his steps, I can act comfortably without any worries *smiles*.

 

To be continue...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) = sorry for not updating for so long... i'm busy with studies & exam since this is my last semester. for the next update~~ i'll be updating on this saturday. lots of celebrities will involve. I'm gonna introduce some of Yeohee's friend too...

and check it out the preview for the next chapter >> http://yfrog.com/2h89nz

 

She'll be singing a song in front of everyone?? why did she seems nervous?? what will be hongki's reaction? who makes her sing? everything will be answers in next chapter - "Does Love Still Exist"