When The Husband Meet The Wife

Finding Me

 

P/s = first, I need to apologize if the title for this chapter is not match with the one that I’m going to write below.. I’ve spend hours to think for the title for this chapter.. And also sorry for my grammar mistakes T_T ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Dream High Entertainment Building (DH.E)~

Beautiful day, so beautiful day
어쩔수없어오늘도눈부신기억속에사는걸
eojjeolsu eobseo oneuldo nunbusin gieoksoge saneungeol
So Beautiful day, so beautiful day
어떻게잊어어떻게지워
eotteoke ijeo eotteoke jiwo 
슬프도록아름다운데 so beautiful day
seulpeudorok areumdaunde so beautiful day

Cut! PERFECT!! That’s it for today, so after this we just added the instrumental version of Beautiful day in the album. Thanks and good job everyone!said the Board Director of DH.E.

Kamsahamnida, I think it’s better for me to get going now. Then… I’ll go first, Annyonghi kashipshiyo [goodbye] yeohee bowed to everyone before moving towards the door of the recording room.

Yeohee ah~ I need you to stay for awhile.” Says her manager with serious expression.

ne…  oppa”. With lots of confusion plays in her mind, she then makes a turn from the door and move towards to one of the chair where her manager is standing.  Last time when this situation ever happened was when she took a subway without any disguise to go back home, not even think that she would be surrounding by her crazy fan. Poor manager oppa, he needs to rush over the subway station to save her.

neh.. oppa… have I did something wrong again?” she bite her lips and look at him with the apologetic looks (the puppy eyes). He then gives her a very suspicious look, 

wae? Have u done something that would troubled me again?”

Aniyo!! I’ve behaving so well since then.” She vehemently denies it, which is so funny to watch her standing and waving both her hands. He can’t hold it anymore and burst into laugh straight away (hahahahaha~~).

Aigo~~ yeohee ah~  it’s not about that, I just want to inform you I’ve agreed to put you in We Got Married Show to increase your popularity. So, you have no choice but to go and meet your make believe husband tomorrow morning.He says with he arm folded and serious look on his face.

Bwoh?? I’m not ready to be in any show for now! I have not even been in any show before, and now you’re telling me that I’m gonna start shooting for WGM tomorrow?? Oppa, please says that you’re just kidding.” She’s so surprise hearing that from her manager. Since she debuted as a singer, she haven’t enter any shows, not even Star Golden Bell which usually they will call the new blood in this industry to join them.

I’m not kidding, this is for your own good plus, you’ve already entered this kind of reality shows before… Mnet Scandal… with hongki… don’t says that you’ve lost your memory of it already..he’s teasing her with those look. She then blushed and feels really uneasy with the jokes. It’s been more than a year since that happened. Of course she won’t be able to forget that although she’s trying hard to erase it. It’s just a one sided crush from her side, even until now.

Araso~ where and what time is it tomorrow?without any argument with her manager, she agreed to be in the show. She don’t want to remember anything from the past, so she avoided those topic.

“You don’t have to worry, I’ll pick you tomorrow and send you to the shooting place straight away.” 

In her way home, she had a really bad feelings about what’s gonna happens tomorrow. She’s afraid that tomorrow, it turn out to be him as her husband. How will she face him if he really is her husband? 

“ arrgghhh!! Why should I care! If that the case, now it’s my turn to dumb him. I’ll divorce with him straight away, hahahahahahahaha~~” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Hangang Shimin Gong-won (Han River Citizens' Park), Seoul ~

Black = Yeohee

Blue = Heechul

……………………………………………………………….................

Yeohee get there first. She can’t sleep last night thinking of who’s gonna be her husband today and which clothes she’s gonna wear. She ends up wearing a pink winter long T-shirt with brown silk boot. An hour already past, she got the uneasy feeling, feeling of getting rejected by someone again.. Even worse than before, she doesn’t even know him. She can’t even sit calmly now. She just keeps wondering around and smiles to WGM crews there each time her eyes met them.

“Mianhne!! I just finish my radio show just now” a man voice suddenly came from her back. She’s so shock to hear the voice so sudden and even jump up and shout a bit which makes the guy who just came and the crew burst into laugh hard enough to make her cheeks turns to a very light pink.

Annyong haseyo, chonun kim yeo hee imnida.” While staring at the floor, she greeted him, can’t even face him right now. Still felt so reluctant for her action just now.

Hahahaha… ah, Aigo~~ Annyong, chonun kim hee chul imnida, from super junior, sorry to… hehe.. laugh..hehe.. I’m so sorry yeohee shi, just can’t stop. Your action is so hilarious!! Dae Bak!! he then burst into laugh again. But this time yeohee had enough.

Yah!! Stop it already. Don’t forget that I won’t react like that if you didn’t surprise me from my back just now.” With her arm folded, she looks so serious now. Heechul stop laughing but still have a big smile on his face.

“Mianhne, because I was late, I thought you will be angry with me” he claps his hand and gives her a puppy eyes look that begs for forgiveness. He feels very sorry towards her as she had to wait for him more than an hour. This is the first time he makes girl wait for him.  

“It’s ok, the crews are here to accompany me. Errmmm… what should we do next?” she lies. Of course it’s not ok. She’s been assuming lots of negative result of that, but to drop that conversation, she changes the topic.

“… Honestly, I don’t know either. Did we suppose to get our mission card already?” both of them turn to face the crews to make sure of that. However, the crews also don’t know anything about their mission card.

“Have you eat?”

“I’ve been waiting here since 8 o’clock this morning, of course I haven’t.” she’s teasing him to make he feels guilty.

“Mianhne… so how about we sit somewhere nice to eat, because I also haven’t eaten yet. Then, we can have a nice long chat to get to know each other” he blinks his right eyes to her like a naughty guy who trying to pick up on a girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ WGM Interview ~

Yeohee >>

Q = how do you feel when you have to wait for your husband for an hour?

“Honestly, I’m not angry with him. I just feel very worried because I thought he wouldn’t show up.”

Q = what makes you think that way?

“……………” (smiles)

Q = what is your first impression of him?

“Playful... naughty… He keeps laughing at me because of my reaction when he came. I don’t know why he can’t stop. But I got the feelings that he’s the kind of person that you won’t get bored with. He won’t let even a minute of silence…” (she laugh)

Heechul >>

Q = why are you late?

“I have my radio show this morning, Heechul’s Young Street (107.7 MHz), I end it early today because of WGM shooting. But I still feel bad for it, I should just ask someone to replace me much early.”(sigh)

Q = why did you keep laughing?

(burst into laugh, remembering yeohee reaction after he came) “…. I didn’t mean to make her feel bad…hehehe… she’s just too hilarious… hehe… her reaction are very much the same as halmeoni (grandma) next door.” (burst into laugh again)

Q = What is your first impression on your wife?

“Halmeoni… hahahahahahahaha… She’s cute… easy going person, like she’s not the shy type. Hehehe.. halmeoni.” (burst into laugh again)


 


p/s >> wah!! finally i've finished my first chapter. sorry for my bad grammar. it's a bit boring though.. i just find out how though it is to write a fiction story.. please support me always & thanks for reading (^_^)