002

Mine

The next day , Yifan didn't go to school. Chanyeol was outside the school gate waiting for Junmyeon. Finally Junmyeon arrived with a sad look on his face. “what's wrong?”. Junmyeon looked up and did a small smile. “nothing , I was just seeing if Yifan is here but he isn't”. “he didn't come to school today , I wonder why? He's mostly never sick”. Junmyeon nodded his head slowly. He does have to admit it was strange Yifan wasn't here. He was used to him being behind him with a serious face. Did Yifan get mad at him for defending Chanyeol?. He did start it after all. “is something bothering you?.” breaking his thoughts away and looking at Chanyeol. “um , no”. Chanyeol looked up and down at him, as if he was reading him. “ if you say so and let's go home.” Junmyeon nodded his head and started walking. Chanyeol went next to him and grabbed his hand.”I heard from someone that they saw you and Yifan holding hands.”. Junmyeon felt his cheeks go red. Chanyeol better not get the wrong message. “ it was Yifan who grabbed my hand first.” Chanyeol turned around and looked at him. “ guess I’m the second one holding hands with you.” Junmyeon felt guilty. “But it's ok I’ll be the the first one to hug you”. Chanyeol let go of his hand and hugged him from his wait. Feeling his worry go away and focus on Chanyeol’s warmth. His head was in the tallers chest, smelling in his scent. It was just a simple hug but Junmyeon knew couples hugged like this. Does this mean something?. He has been noticing Chanyeol has become more touchy over the months, but he didn’t mind. It made him feel something he has never felt with anyone before.

Chanyeol has Junmyeon under his chin and smiles how short Junmyeon is and how he smells like flowers.

Junmyeon smiled. How can Yifan say those awful things about Chanyeol?. He means everything to Junmyeon.

Inside his house there was Yifan looking outside his window , upstairs. Seeing that bastard giant , Chanyeol hugging his Junmyeon. They were hugging to close to each other and seeing Chanyeol having his nose in Junmyeon hair and smiling. Lately , Chanyeol has been too touchy and close to him. Letting a deep sigh out and his lips. He still has a bad view on Chanyeol. He has a feeling something is going to happen to Junmyeon and is not going to be good. He didn’t go to school today he lied to his parents saying he didn’t feel good, when in reality he felt like an after yesterday, he just wanted to Junmyeon be aware about his surroundings. He didn’t mean to be an to Junmyeon , he was the sweetest person he has ever met and most adorable short male. He was planning to ask out for the longest time but he blew his chance up.

 ▪

“Yifan , how are you feeling?”. His mother walked in with a tray of Soup and warm tea. He closed the curtains and turned around to look at his mother. “I’m still a sick , and I’m not hungry.” setting the tray in the nightstand and going over to her son. “ if you need tomorrow also is ok but you need to eat to feel better at least the tea.” Yifan looked down and nodded his head. “Why are you looking outside the window?. Yifan looked up and went towards the window to stop her from looking outside the window. “Nothing ,I was just over thinking about school.” lies, more like overthinking about his crush. His mother backed away and smiled at her son. “Ok then I will leave you with your thoughts,”. Yifan nodded and saw his mother walking towards the door but stopped and looked at her son. “Is something bothering you? Or are you mad?”. “No , nothing is bothering me and why? Do I look mad?.” “i was just asking since you look dead serious and looks like your mad”. His mother let out a sigh and left her son’s room.

Was it that obvious?. Going back to the window and lifting the curtain up and seeing Joonmyeon still with Chanyeol , talking and laughing. How long could he talk to Chanyeol? Why couldn’t it be him talking to Junmyeon?. Instead here he is seeing him out his window and being envious. He needed to go and apologize to Junmyeon for what he said. It's one of the worst thing someone one with a crush can do , make them cry. Junmyeon felt a pair of eyes watching him, he stopped smiling and looked around to see who was there. Seeing a figure in Yifan’s Window, looking up and seeing tall figure looking down at him, quickly they let the curtain down. Who was that?. Why does he feel some pity for the person?. Why were they looking at Junmyeon?.

“What’s wrong , Junmyeon?”. Chanyeol turned around to look where Junmyeon was looking and just saw a window. “Nothing , I just felt someone looking at me”. Chanyeol laughed and looked at Junmyeon. “Are you scared?.” “what , why?’. “What if it was a ghost?’. Junmyeon looked at Chanyeol and poked his stomach. “Ouch , Junmyeon”, laughing. “Don’t say that”. “ I should go home , my sister is probably going to get mad at me for getting late.” Junmyeon nodded his head. He wanted to talk longer to Chanyeol. “I should go also”. Chanyeol walked away but looked at Junmyeon. “Are your parents still at the business trip?”. Junmyeon nodded his head. “Yes , why?”. Chanyeol smirked. “Just wanted to know”. With that he turned around and left Junmyeon behind. Why all of the sudden the question about his parents?. Junmyeon was left home alone with his Uncle in his parents house but mostly it was him home alone, his uncle would go to work and come back late

Yifan’s heartbeat stopped when Junmyeon caught him , looking at him. He quickly let the curtain fall and bend town on the floor. He was so close to getting caught. What if Junmyeon did see it was him?. He would be called a Stalker and and t to his Junmyeon.

The next day , Chanyeol was waiting for Junmyeon outside the school gate for Junmyeon. He wanted to ask Junmyeon something. Junmyeon came in and saw Chanyeol waiting for him and smiled. In Junmyeon’s imagination it seemed what couples do , wait for each other and spend time together after school. “I’m here”. Chanyeol looked at him and smiled. “Finally , I have something to ask you”. Junmyeon’s throat went dry and lips went open, was this the moment he had been waiting and have been daydreaming about in class?. Waiting for Chanyeol confess to him?. His palms were sweaty and felt his face get the reddest shade in his life. “Are you ok?”. Chanyeol asked waving his hand infront of Junmyeon’s face. “Yeah and what did you wanted to ask me?.” Junmyeon crossed his fingers , hopefully it will actually happen.

“If you wanted to go to the Arcade and get some pizza?.” Junmyeon felt his wide smile go down. It was the question he was waiting for. “You don’t want to go?”. “Huh? I mean yes I do but it just got me so sudden”. Chanyeol smiled. “My sister is working a double shift and my parents are going to visit my grandparents so I’m going to be home alone , so I wanted to spend more time with you”. The end of his sentence got Junmyeon’s heart in a fast beat. “Sure and when are we going”. Chanyeol smiled and grabbed his hand. “Right now ,silly’. Junmyeon smiled and walked with chanyeol. It was not what he was waiting but it was still nice of Chanyeol to invite him. Maybe people will think they are a couple. What if after this , Chanyeol confesses to him or falls for him as he did for him. It didn’t matter , he wanted it to be a surprise.

Junmyeon forgot about Yifan and didn’t notice him being absent again. He was too busy with Chanyeol.

Five minutes have passed since Yifan was looking outside the window waiting for Junmyeon , seeing if he got home safely and especially checking Chanyeol is not being far too touchy for his Junmyeon. But no one is in the street walking. It passed five minutes since school was over. Yifan sigh, maybe he was being too dramatic. He decided to wait five more minutes.

Ten minutes have passed and still no Junmyeon or at least Chanyeol. Did Junmyeon get school detention?, no he wouldn’t he is too kind and follows all the school rules for that to happen. Half an hour passed and still nothing. Hoping he stayed to wait for Chanyeol to walk home with him , in case Chanyeol got suspended , again. Hours and hours passed but there was still no short male seen walking or being in home. The house next door had its lights turned off and no noise was heard. His door opened and saw his mother with folded laundry in her hands. “Are you still looking out the window?”. His mother asked as she placed the laundry in the bed. Going over to where her son is and  seeing  the sun setting down. “Go outside and get air , being inside makes you over think.” that’s right , maybe he should go outside and see if Junmyeon’s around and apologize. “I'm going outside”. His mother smiled and nodded her head.

Going down stairs , opening the door wide open and seeing only a dog in the street. Going over to the sidewalk, turning his head around, both sides and seeing no one familiar. Where was his little sunshine?. Taking a deep breath and walking over to Junmyeon’s door.  He his lips and fixed his hair. Forgetting to check his appearance before he came. He was sure he looked like a mess, but right now his Junmyeon was important. Knocking on the door and waiting for some seconds for someone to answer it , but there was no footsteps heard inside the house. Knocking again and still nothing.

 ▪

Where could have Junmyeon gone?

~

Thank you so much Suhot09 for the upvote!

next chapter will (hopefully) intresting.

I know the progress is slow but i perfer to add detials because it makes more sense and its not rushed, unlike suddenly they get together quickly. 

Ps. this is a little quick for me since i dont describe much about the school.

Follow me on twitter if you like 

@llamaamber_93

upvote if you like

comment if you like

Subscribe if you like

~

until next update