001

Mine

Junmyeon got out of school and was waiting at the school gates , looking around for Chanyeol. Both males wait for each other and meet up after school so they walk to school together. Junmyeon lived two houses before Chanyeol’s. At first they weren’t friends around two weeks after they saw each other often , Chanyeol started talking to him and he opened himself to Junmyeon. That's how both of them knew each other.  Both of them were complete opposites . Chanyeol being a six foot giant that is always smiling, always sees the bright things in life. Laughs way too hard and claps together his hands. While , Junmyeon was a foot shorter than him had pale skin and loved studying and smiled shyly at times. But these two made the best of each other. Always having a good time with each other after school and having long conversations while walking to their houses. But they would always get interrupted by a tall male who always had a resting face.

Wu Yifan

He was the same height as Chanyeol. Having black hair with the sides shaved, last week he had his blond hair but for some reason he changed it. He lived next to Junmyeon, all three of them would walk together. Chanyeol and Junmyeon would go on talking and talking while Yifan would be the third wheel be in the back with his hands crossed over his chest and look at Junmyeon, seeing how much he enjoyed talking with Chanyeol , rolling his eyes when Chanyeol would laugh and clap his hands. The Chinese male was from Canada but moved to Korea for his father’s Job.

Junmyeon felt someone wrap their hands over his waist and hugged him from behind. This caused Junmyeon to be startled by the sudden hands. Freezing in his spot and feeling his cheeks go into a deep shade of red. He wasn’t used to this type of skinship especially in public. He felt the person rest their face in his shoulder , turning around and seeing Chanyeol, who was bending down in a awkward position In Order To reach Junmyeon’s height. “don't do that , Chanyeol in school people will make gossip”. Junmyeon said looking down at the floor and trying to cover his red face. Chanyeol let go of him and fixed his posture. “I don't care. If it's about you and me I won't mind a bit”. Chanyeol said patting Junmyeon’s head. The short male was looking up at chanyeol and felt his heart beat faster. Behind chanyeol , Yifan showed up and looked at Junmyeon. He quickly looked down and bit his lip. There was something about Yifan's gaze that made him feel weak. Chanyeol stopped patting his head, “what's wrong?”. Junmyeon looked at Yifan and back at the floor. Hoping he would turn around. Chanyeol turned around. “hey Yifan! Didn't know you were there”. Chanyeol said and taking his hand out , waiting for Yifan to high five him. He only got a stare from him. Chanyeol put his hand down slowly. “let's go before it gets late”. Junmyeon said turning around and walking. “wait!”. Chanyeol said going after him. Yifan shaked his head and followed Junmyeon. He still didn't get why Junmyeon has a distance with him. Their neighbors and their parents know each other well. He was getting fed up with Chanyeol being too touchy with his Junmyeon.

“can you believe Mr.Choi gave me detention tomorrow?!”. Chanyeol said throwing his hands in the air. Junmyeon was only nodding his head , “Why did he give you detention for tomorrow Instead of today? .” chanyeol let out a laugh. “because I begged him not to give me detention today since I wanted to walk with you”. Chanyeol said hugging Junmyeon. Because of the sudden hug. Junmyeon almost fell down on the side. But luckily Chanyeol got a hold of him. “be careful Junmyeon”. Yifan looked at Chanyeol and send him a death stare. What would happen if Junmyeon actually fell down?. Yifan would not hold himself from beating Chanyeol up. Junmyeon moved from Chanyeol’s brave and walked faster , turning around he spoke. “bye chanyeol and Yifan”. Junmyeon waved his hand and went inside his house.

Chanyeol was about to walk straight ahead , but heard someone. “Chanyeol”. Turning around he saw Yifan with a dead serious expression. Yifan went up to him and pointed his finger to Chanyeol’s chest. “be careful with Junmyeon he almost got hurt”. Chanyeol was confused. “what?”. “you heard me and stay away from him”. Yifan turned around and went walking next to Junmyeon’s house. Chanyeol looked as Yifan went inside of his house and heard the door close loudly. He seemed mad because of Junmyeon?. Did he hate him or something?. He will ask Yifan later.

Yifan was outside the school gate and was leaning on the side of the brick school wall , waiting for his adorable crush. Yifan developed feelings for Junmyeon when he first saw him. He appeared on his door with a tray of chocolate chip Cookies in his hands. Yifan was not happy with the sudden movement from Canada to Korea. But once he saw his next door neighbor named Junmyeon,  he thought it was not a bad idea after all. He used to have blond hair but went to black hair, when he overheard , Chanyeol’s and Junmyeon’s conversation once. “I like guys with light hair they look so cute and innocent”. Chanyeol said smiling. Junmyeon was not going to say anything until chanyeol bugged him to say something about what kind of hair is attractive in guys. “ it has to be dark hair but with the sides shaved, not completely but most of it”. Chanyeol looked at him and smirked, “why? Because they look mysterious?”. Junmyeon only looked down at the floor with a red face. After a week of convincing his father to change his hair , he agreed. He hoped Junmyeon would notice and compliment him but got nothing. Who knew he would meet someone so special in this country that made him change his hair style?. Yifan disliked chanyeol for some odd reason. He gets these cold vibes from him and feels he is not what he looks like. Everyone sees a happy giant that never makes a frown, but Yifan feels he's the devil in disguise. Of course being the lover boy he is to Junmyeon. He wanted him to be safe and not get hurt unlike yesterday where he almost feel.

Junmyeon let out a pout, he was going to walk home alone. He blamed

Chanyeol  for being too loud In class. He felt a pair of eyes looking at him. Turning to the side and seeing Yifan on the wall with a serious expression. Was he waiting for him?. Junmyeon went up to him and waved at him, “hi Yifan,  are you waiting for ...me?”. Yifan waved his hand , “yes”. “but why? I can go by myself”. Yifan shaked his head and grabbed Junmyeon’s hand. The short male was taken back by the sudden skinship, especially from Yifan since he thought Yifan disliked him.

“Yifan,  you don't have to do this”. “of course I do”. Yifan said looking straight ahead while still holding Yifan's hand. “I could have just waited for Chanyeol to walk me home”. Yifan stopped walking and let go of Junmyeon’s hand and looked at his eyes. “I don't trust you with Chanyeol by yourself”. Junmyeon got shivers down his spine . His voice was deep and scary that he hasn't heard before. He needed  to speak up and defend chanyeol and himself. “what? He is my friend and why don't you trust him? He is kind and caring”. Yifan rolled his eyes. “ I get bad vibes from him and he may seem like it but he is not , he's a different person”. Junmyeon grabbed his hands in a fist. “ what If you do ? That's because you don't know him for how he is and no he's not”. Junmyeon said trying to hold back the tears. It hurt him when Yifan said that. He's the only true Friend Junmyeon has in his life. Yifan saw Junmyeon’s eyes slightly red and his nose red. He wanted to cry. “don't tell me what to do or who to hang out with”. Junmyeon ran to his house and closed the door.

Yifan softened his angry expression and reached out his hand, somehow hoping to stop Junmyeon from leaving. “wait! Junmyeon!”. It was too late. He was only telling Junmyeon the truth.

Junmyeon went upstairs to his room and let himself fall down to his bed. His tears were falling down his cheeks. Staining his gray bed sheets with his tears. He loved chanyeol,  more than a friend. He likes chanyeol, he loves him. He has been with him through tough times and happy times. Just to hear Yifan say all this stuff to his face about chanyeol hit his heart. As if Yifan was talking bad about him.

It wasn’t meant to make Junmyeon mad or anything, especially hurt him. He felt like an , now he has a less chance of being with Junmyeon. His heart broke into a million of pieces when he saw Junmyeon’s tears ready to fall. He was just warning him and telling him the truth.

~

Thank you Parkeumbun for the Upvote!

Thank you for the 21 subs! before i posted this , Thank you :D!

Finally updated! hopefully the next chapter will be longer

I don't know how long this story will be it was going to be a one shot but never good at those *sighs* but the least chapters it will have will be 3 , if i get commetns about making it longer then i will.

but please enjoy 

ps . I wrote most of it in my phone until late midnight, i just woke up got coffe and did this

(recommened Google Documents if you want to write on mobile or any where , it really helps my horrible english and you can work stories offline! it  saves every change! everything you write also) 

Comment and Subscribe~ 

i want to know how i did