003

Mine
“score!”. Chanyeol lets go of the game control and threw his hand in the air. Junmyeon smiled, sometimes Chanyeol was childish for his own age. Junmyeon found it adorable. “want to play a second round? “. Chanyeol asked as he got coins from his pockets. “you can play by yourself , I'm not good at playing anyways”. The taller male smiled , “guess you have to watch me win , then!”. Chanyeol laughed and starting playing again. Junmyeon only smiled in return. He Loves Chanyeol being himself . The giant clumsy person he is. He didn't seem like the type of person to behave like that. Seeing how chanyeol stuck out his tongue when he was having trouble in the game. Smiled when he won. “are you done checking me out?”. Chanyeol stopped playing and looked at Junmyeon. His eyes went wide open and his cheeks went pink. “your so cute”. Chanyeol pinched Junmyeon’s pink cheeks. “let's get food , I'm hungry”. 
Both of them were now in a booth. Junmyeon eating his slice of pizza slowly and avoiding eye contact with Chanyeol. He decided to sit in front of Junmyeon. It's what Junmyeon imagined if he went on a date with Chanyeol. Taking a sip of his soda and looking at Junmyeon. “you aren't hungry?”. “ no , wait it's just I was thinking of something”. Chanyeol smirked. “or of someone? “. Chanyeol saw how Junmyeon looked down at his legs and placed the pizza on his plate. “um , no”. “good , but calm down Junmyeon and relax we're going to be in here for a little while”. Junmyeon looked up , smiled and nodded his head.
Some minutes turned into Hour. Junmyeon didn't mind. It meant to spend more time with him. While being there it made him think how he should confess to chanyeol  before it would be too late and he would regret this later on in his life. If he got rejected then he would still remain friends with him. He wondered how he has meet chanyeol. Someone who is kind , loving towards him. His thoughts were interrupted by his crush. “I have no more coins , guess we should get going”. Chanyeol looked aside from him and noticed Junmyeon dazing off. Waving his hand over Junmyeon’s face. “Junmyeon?”. “yes?”. “is something bothering you?”. Junmyeon fake laughed. Hoping Chanyeol was joking. “of course not but what were you saying?”.”we should get going , I'm out of coins anyways”. Chanyeol grabbed Junmyeon by the waist and walked. “let's go”. 
Walking down the street to Junmyeon’s house. Chanyeol lets go of Junmyeon’s waist. The short male felt a piece of him missing when he let go. Feeling the taller warmth leave him. “I know I'm being stingy by being with you almost all afternoon but can you to spend more time with me and come to my house?.” Chanyeol asked looking down at the floor and fixing his hair. Junmyeon smiled right away. “I don’t care that I'm spending too much to with you , it’s never enough and yes, of course, i'll go”. He can't believe he just told that to his best friend and crush. Hopefully, he won’t think it was too cheesy. Chanyeol looked up and cupped Junmyeon’s cheeks. “Let’s go , we can watch a movie and eat popcorn.” Junmyeon smiled and nodded his head. Letting go of the short male's cheeks and grabbing his hand. Junmyeon knows he should call or text his uncle that he is going to his friend's house. But he comes late it's not like he cares. After all, he is home alone , he will go back home before his uncle comes back.
Chanyeol inserted the movie into his Dvd player and waited for the movie to start. Once it did , he smiled and waved the bag of popcorn to Junmyeon. “I'm going to make the popcorn”. Junmyeon got up from Chanyeol bed , “I can make it”. “Relax , Junmyeon you're the guest”. Walking towards the door , and going to the kitchen. He is now in Chanyeol’s room, sitting in the center of the bed. He needed to confess his feelings before Chanyeol would get distracted by the movie. His crush came back with a bowl of popcorn and a smile on his face. “Here is the popcorn.” Chanyeol handed the bowl to Junmyeon and took a seat next to him. Before Junmyeon could talk , Chanyeol spoke up. “It’s so much better the two of us alone than Yifan being with us , third wheeling.” his eyes went wide open, he totally forgot about Yifan. The Chinese male had been absent two days. “Why is that?”. “Because he told me to stay away from you”. Chanyeol said with a sad tone. “He did?”. “Yes but I don't why he seemed so angry about it , what if he hates one of us?”. Junmyeon bit his lip and looked at the bowl in his hands. “I have something to say”. Chanyeol looked at him and waited to hear what his best friend had to say. “When you stayed for detention , he waited for me and walked me home but I swear he grabbed my hand and he told me how he doesn't trust you by being with me and how you were a different person”. Junmyeon stopped and looked at chanyeol. “But I told him you were kind” Chanyeol looked at him and smiled. “ I have something to say that I have been holding inside of me, Chanyeol I like you not as my best friend but as a lover, I want that be that person that receives kisses from you , get picked on about my height only by you, I want to be that person you love so deeply, I just don't like you , I love you”. Junmyeon felt Chanyeol remove the bowl of popcorn out of his hands and placed it somewhere else. He was now facing to face with Chanyeol. His cheeks are burning red , feeling chanyeol pick up his chin and saw him with a smirk on his face. “That’s so cute of you Junmyeon’’. Chanyeol went closer to Junmyeon’s lip and soon he was kissing Junmyeon. Lips only touching. He was in shock. Heartbeat beating faster and faster by the second, wanting to get out. All his attention was focused in their lips touching. Chanyeol pushed Junmyeon to the bed , slowly. While still kissing him, Junmyeon’s eyes went wide open , once he felt something inside his lips. Chanyeol intered Junmyeon’s mouth. While still kissing Junmyeon. He started removing Junmyeon’s shirt. He felt he had no option as if he was under a spell. Leaving Junmyeon shirtless. Feeling warm fingers trailing down his body and stopped when it reached a belt. Chanyeol broke the make-out and started removing the belt. Junmyeon looked at Chanyeol and started panicking. “W-what are you doing?”. He tried to stop him .. Chanyeol stopped what he was doing and looked up at Junmyeon. “Yifan was right about me”. “What?”. “You're so ing clueless , why do you think I was getting touchy with you? Why did I invite you when I'm home alone?.” Junmyeon tried to get up and run away but Chanyeol pinned him down with his hands. He then started on Junmyeon’s neck. Going lower and lower. He started crying out and screaming for help. Chanyeol stopped when he reached his and looked at the male. “Shut the up!”. Junmyeon didn’t listen and cried for help.
Chanyeol had enough of his winning.
 ▪
He slapped Junmyeon with his left hand. “I told you to shut up!”. Junmyeon turned to the side and felt his cheek stinging with pain. He continued to touch Junmyeon’s chest. Letting only soft whimpers out. He needed to do something before he had to do anything more. Chanyeol went back to kissing Junmyeon. He had no other option to free himself. 
Closing his eyes and replying back to the kiss. He took a deep breath and bit Chanyeol’s bottom lip. Chanyeol lets go of Junmyeon and touched his lip. Touching it and looking at his fingertips, blood was shown. Junmyeon wasted no time on getting up and running towards the door. When he opened the door he tripped. “Junmyeon!”. Hearing that he got up and ran downstairs and getting outside his house. He started running not caring who was there seeing him shirtless. He can’t go home. Chanyeol will look for him there and continue where he left off. Running to his house and looking around who was there to help him. It was the middle of the night , who would save him?. Looking at Yifan’s house and running towards the door. 
Knocking on the door desperately waiting for anyone to open up. He felt someone getting closer and closer by the second. Getting more scared as he still got no answer. “Open up please!”. Knocking with his fist and crying. “Yifan! It’s me Junmyeon! Open up!”. Soon Junmyeon stopped knocking when he heard someone unlocking the door. There he was 
Yifan
 ▪
Junmyeon quickly got inside when Yifan opened the door.”close the door!”. Yifan did as he was told and his eyes were wide open when he saw Junmyeon shirtless. Junmyeon noticed and tried to cover himself. Yifan quickly looked away, “need a shirt?”. Junmyeon quickly nodded his head. “Take a seat in the living room.” Yifan went upstairs. Junmyeon sat down at the gray couch and started sobbing, covering his mouth trying not to make any noise. He came back with a large dark green shirt and handed it to Junmyeon , not making eye contact with him. “I”ll get you water”. Yifan was looking at the ground this whole time. Quickly Junmyeon put on the shirt. It had a strong scent of vanilla. Seeing a cup of water in front of him and accepting the drink. He quickly drank the water. When he was finished , handing it to Yifan and putting it on the coffee table. “You can look now”. He said that in a hoarse voice. Yifan did what he was told and looked at his crush. His heart stopped. He had his hair in a mess, lips red and swollen, eyes puffy from crying, tear drops stained his pale cheeks. Junmyeon saw how Yifan was looking at him with sadness in his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed. Junmyeon started sobbing and covered his face. Yifan saw Junmyeon’s neck , an area was pink. It broke his heart seeing Junmyeon crying. 
What happened to Junmyeon?
Where was he all along?
What did he do?
 ▪
Junmyeon rested his head on Yifan’s chest and got closer to him. Yifan got closer and wrapped his hands around Junmyeon’s shoulders. This made him cry even harder, sobs were heard in the quiet house. Feeling Junmyeon taking deep breaths ,following him crying louder. His shirt was now wet with his crush’s tears. Junmyeon took a deep breath and let his tears fall down. He picked up his head and saw Yifan. 
 ▪
“I’m sorry”.
“For what? I should be the sorry one for saying that about Chanyeol when he’s your friend.”
“You were right about h-him.” seeing Junmyeon starting to cry again.
“H-he is someone D-different”.
Junmyeon buried his head to Yifan’s chest and started crying
“What happened?”.
Junmyeon cried even harder.
Yifan grabbed Joonmyeon by the shoulders and made him look at him.
“Tell me”
“I-I can’t”.
“Please , tell me”.
“Yifan”.
“Please , Junmyeon it hurts me seeing you like this , I need to know”.
“But promise me something”.
“Of course anything for you”.
“Don’t kill him”.
Yifan’s eyes went wide open and let out a sigh.
“Please tell me not what I think it is 
Or 
I will lose my ”.
Biting his lips and nodding his head.
“Anything for you”.
“H-he tried to r me”.
 Junmyeon said in a whisper and buried his face into Yifan’s chest. It was loud enough for him to hear.
He can’t keep his promise. He is losing it. Feeling his insides burn with anger.
“ I can’t keep that promise”.
“But Yifan you said anything for me”.
Yifan got up.
“He tried to you for s sake!’.
Junmyeon broke down crying.
“Wait , I’m sorry” Yifan sat down and hugged Junmyeon.
Patting his head and smelling him. Just like Chanyeol did , that piece of .
He needed to do something for his Junmyeon , but how?
He is only thinking of ways to kill him and beat the out of him.
 Junmyeon didn’t deserve this.
How could he control himself when he loves Junmyeon and he will do anything to make him happy.
Thank you so much 
For the upvote! means so much!
 
Finally updated this was supposed to be posted 3 or 4 days ago?
I feel so disappointed with this chapter *heavy sigh*
Here is the reason why Yifan didn’t trust Chanyeol!
No hate towards chanyeol he is my bias
Also 
Important note
I may or may not have a writers block for a while , depends on.
Why?
I have been dealing with so many harsh comments in my life 
I laugh it off and listen to K-pop and write but deep down I know they are right. What hurts most is that it's from people I deeply love and care for.
One of my favorite comment  was 
“You're so heartless , do you know that? You have no love or even pity for anyone , you don’t care about anything , you're not a human being.”
 it came from someone I love so much and try my best to be the best I can be just to get a smile from them. 
It did affect me deeply and sadly on my writing and updating stories.
 I know I may sound like a whiny but I have hold in so much from long ago and it gets to me. But there are times where I just let it be inside my mind and bother for god knows how long. 
I'm writing this because I don't want to talk to people I know and look like a crybaby and no I don't cry I think it's a waste of time (from Willam Belli thanks for the advice)
 but I get mad at myself.
Then to top it off hearing from people  about the LGBT community and breaks my heart  because I'm part of it and none of those deserved to die because of who or what they loved. It breaks my heart.
I love the same gender 
Does that make me different?  
No! 
(no hate towards me it's my life)
This is the two main reasons why 
If you don't see updates from this story 
You know why
but hopefully I ignore everything and continue writing
But 
Back to the story
I don't know how long it will be know 
Guess it depends on the comments
~
Upvote
Comment ( don't be scared to say your opinon)
Subscribe if you like
Thank you for the 37 subs! almost to 40
Thank you for reading my story 
my only escape from reality where im the creater and anything can happen
and I share it to people from around the world to see my work
thank you 
I was once shy as a turtle to writting and especially posting fanfics
Until next update hopefully