Chapter 2

I’m not what you think I am.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Yoona totally regretted apologizing. Why? It’s because right now she’s being dragged by someone she doesn’t even know! I mean barely know since at least she knows that the smaller is her classmate from her last subject. But a little later, she knew more than her being a classmate.

“By the way, I’m Jessica Jung.” Jessica flashed her so innocent-looking smile that could captivate hearts almost immediately, including Yoona’s. Maybe, just maybe.

 

***

They arrived at a certain place using Jessica’s car.During the ride, Yoona was unusually quiet. Not that she speaks a lot but in this situation where she is being kidnapped, or she thought, she should be yelling and fighting back but surprisingly, she didn’t. She didn’t even resist a little. It’s so not her.

The truth is, she missed this: having someone to accompany her and all. Even though this shouldn’t be counted since she was just dragged to come but still, Yoona was a little bit rejoicing inside. It’s been a long time since someone talk to her personally not just about school stuff. Jessica looks like a good person and obviously a good student, so Yoona was like not objecting at all.

It’s good to hangout with fellow smart people. No,maybe she’s smart. I’m not. I would have to lower my IQ to be considered smart. I’m a genius. Yes, yes. 

Little did Yoona know what lies ahead with this little adventure with the barely-known classmate.

 

***

“Heellooo? Yoona? Come on, we don’t want to waste our time here in the car.” Jessica is now outside the car knocking on the window beside Yoona who is still inside the car to snap her back to reality.

After seeing Jessica already outside the car waiting for her, she hurried herself to go out too. She’s too passive. She’s also like a puppy who just follows order. Weird Yoona. It’s so not her.

As soon as she got out, she looked around to see where Jessica brought her. What came to view is a very huge and tall building. Her focus was on the tall building.What totally shocked her was the name, yes, the name of the building. She was left petrified.

Thoughts came flooding to her mind. 

Gosh, Yoona this is so not you! You should have been shouting already! Throwing deadly glares! Talking harshly! Oh.. God… Oh God.. OH GOD! I’m so done!!

Yoona’s classmates are afraid to talk to her because of the deadly glares and the cold treatment she’s been giving them. But the truth is, Yoona knew that she’s defenseless and helpless. She gets too familiar and attached to someone. This situation is the best example for that. That’s why she’s been living a life fullofdisguises to prevent easy attachments to happen. A cold aura yet inside a broken and shattered heart.

Jessica brought her to the famous hotel for couples in Seoul, the “Hot Night Hotel”.

Yoona cannot believe it. She’s gonna get deflowered by a drop-dead gorgeous classmate. Yes! Other people won’t bother as long as it’s with a gorgeous one, but Yoona? She did mind that. She doesn’t want her first time to be like this. Not like this!

Jessica, on the other hand, was looking at the obviously troubled girl. Not that she cared but still, she followed where the gazes of Yoona went. It went up, then down to the floor,then ending it with biting her fingenails. Soon after, their eyes met. Jessica then understood the situation.

Jessica sighed loudly but it was impossible for Yoona to hear it since she’s so focused on fidgeting.

“Hey Yoona, you’re overreacting.” Yoona was absolutely surprised since she immediately stopped her actions. But her suprise of hearing Jessica’s firm voice added to her fear.

“Hey! Stop that!” Jessica added after some time.

“S-stop what?”

“That!” Jessica pointed at Yoona’s crossed arms wrapped around her chest.

“I’m not going to you for goodness’ sake! Also, I don’t like it when it’s forced. Besides, I wouldn’t want to do it with you because ...” Jessica stopped, and her face was like she was in a deep thought.

“Well, just because.” As Jessica spoke those words, she was looking at Yoona from head to foot then swayed her head disapprovingly.

 

***

Yoona was like embarassed for thinking that way. Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter