Chapter 1

I’m not what you think I am.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Classes are so boring for Yoona. She’s in her second year in college in Seoul National University and she says that the lessons here are way too easy. Saying that it’s easy, way too easy rather, is incomprehensible since it’s SNU we’re talking about. In the 2015/2016 World University Ranking, SNU got the 36th spot and the one of the two Korean Universities that made it to the top 50, the other namely KAIST which made it to the 43rd spot. Well, moving on.

The Professor arrived smiling to the whole class with her well-known pretty smile. 

“Good Afternoon class,” she said putting the book and the laptop she was carrying to the table in front of the class. Her beautiful long hair bounced as she walked towards the board and wrote something. 

“Good afternoon Prof,” the class, except Yoona, said enthusiastically. This was definitely their favorite subject I mean the Professor is their favorite. She graduated with highest honor. She topped some boards. Yes, no wonder the management of the University immediately took in the brainy to be one of the professors. She wasn’t favored by students because of those, as what you can expect. Of course it’s because of her flawless and dazzling beauty. It’s really true. Even her name is very pretty.

But it’s different for Yoona. She loves this subject and since this is the last subject of the day which means she can go to the library or somewhere she wants hang out except her home.

“Just like the usual,” the Professor spoke while writing something on the board.

 

Advanced Calculus: If blah blah blah and C is the curve given by blah blah blah; what is blah blah blah?

 

“This is the topic that will be covered today so if you know the answer I’ll let you go home early,”

This has been the drill the beautiful Professor uses before she starts her class since the class started. The problems are always very much advanced which means if any of the students knew the answer, it would mean that they must have studied in advance or that they just know the answer, as simple as that.

“Again, just like what we have been doing since the beginning, I’ll give you only five minutes to answer, write your answer in any piece of paper and raise your hand silently so I’ll get to you and if you got the answer right, you can go home since there’s no reason anymore for you to stay in the class if you already know the lesson,” after she said those, she slouched herself in the chair with her chin resting on her intertwined hands on the table and looked at the students who are trying to solve the problem.

“Tsss,” Yoona said silently as she surveyed the whole class. The whole class had their heads down and their hands are busy fiddling their pens, trying to answer the question on the board.

Look at them. Trying hard and just showing off to who they say a “beautiful Professor” when they don’t even answer it. Tsk, Beautiful my .  

Actually, since the class started, only Yoona has answered the questions that were given by their Prof. Well, you know, who would not want to attend a class led by a beautiful young professor? Who? Yoona. In any case, Yoona doesn’t like attending classes because the lessons are so easy that an elementary Yoona can master all those. HAHA

 “Again, easy,” Yoona mumbled to herself as she looked at the problem written on the board. She then grabbed her pen and her notebook started to solve the problem. After a minute or two, she then slowly raised her hand.

After some time, the Professor noticed Yoona raised her hand which means the latter is done answering. Slowly, the Professor got up from her chair. The Prof got the students’ attention but she signalled them telling them to continue solving. She walked towards Yoona’s desk which is at the very back beside the windows. (The typical spot for protagonists in movies and dramas. HAHA)

“Ahh, Im Yoona?” the professor said while getting the notebook from Yoona’s hand.

“Y-yes, Ma-am?” Yoona replied stuttering. She always stutters when she speaks. She’s not used to too much speaking cause she’s always alone. while looking up at her professor. Looking back, she realizes it’s been first for her to intentionally look at her teacher’s face, for a moment,

Wow, so it’s true. She’s really pretty and so… young?? She’s looks so young! If she graduated just last year, then she’s just 2 years older than us. Amazing, really. What kind of University am I in right now? They should be getting Professors who already got their Doctorate degrees or people who graduated from Harvard you know! 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter