Prōlogus

Quattuor

In this universe lies four worlds.

Synxis, the world of traditions and beliefs.

Throx, the world of artificial sky and monochromatic buildings.

Melkyr, the world of beautiful nature and diversity.

Orbis, the world of colors.

The four worlds co-exist with each other, without knowing about each other’s existence. They are blessed with magic, each of them inhabited by different forms and creatures. However, the last world, Orbis, was created devoid of magic. But of course, it didn’t stop the Tree of Life to bless it with other beautiful things.

There also lies a place called Elysium. It is the place where the Tree of Life is nurtured, giving life to every living things. The keeper of the Tree of Life also dwells here. Her name is Virgilia. She dwells with her three daughter, the Goddesses, and her three sisters, the Witches.

These women are called The God’s Maidens.

For milleniums Virgilia tended the Tree of Life, keeping the flow of life and also the balance of the worlds. For The God’s Maidens, whose life is an eternal cycle, it only seemed like yesterday when they were choosen to occupy Elysium. It also seemed like only yesterday the worlds seemed so calm and peaceful. Before Virgilia awoke from one of her few slumbers with a prophecy etched in her mind.

This prophecy talks about the Tree of Life. It talks about The Fallen One. And it talks about twelve forces.

Here we turn to another page, to the page that the prophecy speaks of, and where I shall start my telling of the tales.

The tales of The Twelve Guardians.