A guy?

Online Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nayeon’s POV

Nayeon was just lying and relaxing on the chaise beside their massive pool. Wearing her sun hat and 1 piece swimsuit. A watermelon filled with crushed ice is melting on the table beside her. She was just enjoying the breeze and the sunlight that touches her fair white skin. She closed her eyes and thoughts filled her mind. Classes, parents, friends, Mina…. She stopped on that thought, slowly opening her eyes. And she sighed. It was months already and Nayeon is pretty aware what is happening. There’s no point on denying it but something about her friendship with Mina is not normal and she is completely aware what is it. She squinted her eyes trying to think deeply what to do about it. She grabbed her phone that is beside her slowly melting watermelon shake and dialed a number. It took only 3 rings before someone answered her call.

“Heyyyy!” A very cheerful greeting on the other line.

“I need to talk to you.”

“What’s wrong?” Suddenly her voice became deep and serious.

“I might have a big problem going on.”

“What did you do?”

“I think, I’m not sure though, I might have asked someone out?”

“Oh my. That’s an emergency. Give me 30minutes.”

“Youre not gonna ask where I am?”

“As if you would go somewhere this early? Unless morning clubs exist?” said the other line sarcastically.

“Fine. See you then.”

“K bye.”

And she ended the call and dropped the phone beside her. She runs her fingers through her hair then stopped and covered her eyes. I don’t know if I can do this. Pull yourself together. She thought. She sighed deeply. She hesitated, mostly because she was afraid. She was afraid to admit what she obviously know is happening. She couldn’t decide or evaluate what is happening to her. Aish. Im getting crazy again. She thought.

The tall guy appeared beside her.

“Miss, miss jennie is here.”

“Heeey!” said jennie waving and already wearing a swimsuit.

“Wha--? Why are you wearing a swimsuit?”

“Why are you?”

“I want to relax.” Taking and lying on the other chaise beside Nayeon.

“There you go.” She took the vacant chaise beside her. And the tall guy automatically put on another watermelon shake on the table. She took a sip before laying down.

“So? Who’s the lucky guy?”

It tingled to Nayeon’s ears. She doesn’t know why but she couldn’t bring herself to tell her that it was a girl.

“Well, I will tell you who it is if I figure out what this is.”

“Oh my god.” Jennie got up and stared at Nayeon.

“I know.”

“That bad?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay. You got me all day.”

“So I met this gi---guy at my online class. I don’t know. He’s…. interesting.” Nayeon shifted to look at jennie.

“How interesting are we saying?”

“Hmm.. He’s different from the others?”

“Like, new?”

“Very new.” Nayeon said, referring to it that it’s a girl that’s why it’s very new to her.

“Wait. Let me check first. How hot?”

“Me---“ She was about to say Megan Fox hot. But then she remembered that jennie doesn’t know it’s a girl. “Ryan Gosling”

“Oh. My. God. Proceed please!”

Nayeon smirked. “Then we started chatting. And I got interested. We got close. We started to talk everyday.” Jennie made a sound “ohhhh.”

“So yesterday, I saw he---him posted a picture with another gu--girl. I don’t know why but later on all I know is that I’m asking him out.”

“What happened to you? So not you.”

“I told you. This is different.”

“So when are you going out?”

“Later.”

“So you find him interesting, you told me he is different and new, he’s annoyingly hot. Why do I feel like there’s a problem?”

Nayeon hesitated. “I don’t think I can?”

“You mean liking him?”

“Im still not sure though.”

“What’s not to like?”

“I’m just still not sure okay” Nayeon protested. She sighed. “It’s complicated.”

“Wow. How I’m seeing you right now, this guy must be something.” Jennie replied. Putting on her shades and laying down.

“He is something.”

They both fell silent for a while before Jennie broke the ice.

“Okay. Forgetting the problem. How are you gonna prepare later?”

“What do you mean?”

“You mention it’s the first time you guys are seeing each other. Arent you nervous?”

Nayeon just realized what Jennie had said. And her blood suddenly rised.

“Now I am! Why would you say that!”

Jennie laughed. “then what are we wating for? Let’s go shopping!”

 

 

Nayeon was looking herself at the mirror that is mounted to the wall. A big mirror that goes up to the ceiling and could fit 10 people in it. She was wearing what she and Jennie shopped a while ago. The new girl approached to her and handed her red bag.

“Miss is this what you asked for?” The girl handing out the bag. Nayeon turned herself and reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter