Pick me up

Online Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

began to dry, fell open, and she was out of words. She think she had stopped breathing. She couldn't believe it. Nayeon is in front of her, smiling with her 2 front teeth, her heart was racing.

"Mina?" Nayeon questioned, giving out her hand, asking for a lift.

The mention of her name sent chills to her body. Mina your first word. She thought to herself.

Nayeon looks so girly, she was wearing a denim dress that has a belt around her waist, and a brown leather body bag. She was wearing a pale pink flat shoes.

"Oh." she said, she took her hand and her stomach was filled with butterflies. 'Oh my god I'm really touching her. She's real.' she thought. Then she pulled her up.

She's in a state of shock. Out of panic, she doesn't know why but she started walking away from her. Then Nayeon grabbed her wrist.

"Wait! Mina? Are you okay?" Nayeon said, looks confused.

She stared at her again with open then nodded. What the hell am I doing? She thought. Nervousness reaching its peak. Heart beat doubled. She could feel herself blushing furiously.

"It's me, Nayeon. Don't you recognize me?" she said, looking confused.

Her heart beat tripled, ‘oh my god oh my god oh my god’ was all in her head, she couldn't contain it. She doesn't know what to do.

"Huh?" she said, face palm herself in her thoughts. ‘god! say something normal!’ She told herself. She was making a fool out of herself.

"Oh it's you!" she pretended, Nayeon let go of her wrist.

"Yes it's me! Why did you walk away all of a sudden?" 

She wants to disappear at the moment out of embarrassment.

"I was---, wait are you okay? Anything hurts? I'm so sorry for what happened." She said, pretended to scan Nayeon's body, hoping that the topic would change. 

"No I'm okay. Why are you running anyway? You surprised me." Nayeon said, seems to have forgotten her question, taking the books that clung in Mina's arm.

"Because I was running late for my class." then it hit her. "Oh my god! The class!! I'm late!!"

She was about to run again but she halted and faced Nayeon. "Uhmm. See you later?"

Nayeon smiled. It was that smile again, it was frustratingly making her stomach feel cramped. "Yes. See you." Nayeon waved.

She pulled a smile, then she ran off to her class, she went in her room, bowed at her professor and took a seat on the upper side. She exhaled deeply, releasing all the tension she felt a while ago. She placed her hand on her chest and her heart beat is still racing. A flashback of Nayeon's smile went to her head and her cheeks began to warm and blushed. She shook her head and tried to focus on the class. Her phone in her pocket vibrated. She checked who sent her a message.

Nayeon[9:08am]: It was nice seeing you, finally. Well surprisingly. *tongue emoji*

Her thumb kept hanging on air, couldn't press the reply and just kept staring on the message. She closed her eyes and let out all the air in her chest. Trying to calm herself. Then she pressed the reply and typed in a message.

Mina[9:12am]: It was nice seeing you too. So sorry again. *smile emoji*

And she hits send. After just a few seconds she got a reply back.

Nayeon[9:13]: Bumping me is not the thing you should be sorry for. 

She was confused.

Mina[9:14]: What should it be then?

Nayeon[9:14am]: Seriously?  *mad emoji*

She was so confused but couldn't remember what else she had done wrong.

Mina[9:15am]: I'm sorry for that. *sad face*

Nayeon[9:16am]: you really don't know huh. I so hate you right now.

Mina[9:17am]: No idea. Peace. *tongue emoji*

Nayeon[9:18am]: How could you not notice it was me!!!! *mad emo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter