Friends?

Online Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was their 2nd online class. Mina already joined the class, it hasn't started yet. There's still 5min left before the class started. She was staring at the chatroom, she was waiting for Nayeon to join the class, she’s still not in the class. But after a few minutes.

 

‘Im Nayeon joined.’

 

'there she is.' Mina thought. The class started for about 15minutes now but Nayeon still haven't send her a private message. What’s with her? Why is she waiting? They only had one conversation so She should not expect for her to chat with her again, but then again, she's hoping they could do it again.

 

She was having thoughts in her head, was she not that fun to talk to that Nayeon ignores her now? Mina shook her head on that thought and decided to just concentrate on the boring lecture that the teacher is discussing. She was about to lose hope when finally, her laptop received a notification.

 

"Im Nayeon wants to have a private message with you.

Accept      Decline"

 

Mina felt her lips smiled a little.  She was about to click accept but she hesitated. ‘Wait. I don’t want to look needy.’ Mina thought. So she waited to for a couple of minutes before finally accepting. Her focus on the lecture was now gone and waiting for the other girl's message.

 

Im Nayeon: It's an online class, but god the teacher is so boring.

 

"Im Nayeon Typing......"

 

Myoui Mina: Tell me about it!

Im Nayeon: Kill me now.

Myoui Mina: Haha. You can do other stuff you know, the teacher won't mind.. or will know.

Im Nayeon: Haha. That's what I'm doing now!

Myoui Mina: Oh so you're dragging me? Tsk tsk, Bad influence. *tongue emoji*

Im Nayeon: Well you accepted my PM. So you probably like it. Haha. *wink emoji*

 

Mina was smiling at their teasing.

 

They started to chat every class. Mina always waited for Nayeon’s private message invitation. She never tried sending an invitation to Nayeon. Maybe it was her pride? Nayeon’s the one who always started their conversations. All she does is wait for her to initiate their conversation. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter