Hangout

Online Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mina did her best to act nonchalant. She was about to grab the car’s door in the passenger seat when Nayeon stopped in front of the driver’s door and said, “Uhm. I don’t mind someone sitting in the front.”

Mina smiled, “okay.” and shifted to the front seat door. They hopped inside the car and she noticed inside is that it’s pretty neat. She reached for the seatbelt and fasten it to herself. Well it looks neat because basically there’s nothing inside the car, no freshener, no cups in the cup holder, no small papers scattered, etc. It’s quite odd, the car doesn’t look new and she remembers that Nayeon told her she’s not that neat. Nayeon reached for the keys and started the car, she began steering the wheel to move their car. She was holding the steering wheel very tightly, is she not that good of a driver? Should I ask her to let me drive? Nah. That may offend her.

“So..” Nayeon started. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her.

“it’s nice that I finally met you.” Nayeon had a quick glance at her smiling then went back to her focus on the road.

“Yeah couldn’t believe this day would come.” She replied, her hands holding the seatbelt.

“Me too.”

“Are you hungry?” Nayeon made a turn.

“A bit. But I can manage. Are we almost there?”

“About 20min.”

She can’t help but notice that Nayeon’s grabbing the steering wheel with both of her hands, and when she makes a turn, she turns really hard. She was waiting to ask about it on dinner but she can’t hold it anymore and decided to just ask her.

“Uhm. Nayeon.” Saying her name gave her some weird chills to her spine.

“Hm?”

“Do you want me to drive?” Mina said, staring at her. “Not that I don’t like your driving. It’s just you look uncomfortable driving.” Trying not to make Nayeon misinterpret her.

“Wow. We’ve just met and you know me already?” Nayeon smirk.

Mina’s confused. “Eh?”

“Well yeah I’m a bit uncomfortable. Sorry I’m just not used to driving.”

“Why?”

“Eh--, well—I just, I’m always afraid I might hit someone.”

“Tsk Tsk. That’s the coffee. I told you to level it down. It’s caffeine.” Mina scolded.

“You know I can’t right? Besides, it’s better than smoking.” Nayeon glanced at her smiling.

“And, I feel proud?” Mina said sarcastically.

Nayeon stuck her tongue out.

“Pff. Seriously, you need to cut it a little.” Mina frowned.

“I’ll try.” Nayeon grins.

“Do you want me to drive?” She offered again.

“It’s okay. We’re almost there anyway.”

“Okay.”

“How about you drive when we go back to your place?” Mina’s eyebrows raised.

“Oh so you’re planning to come back to my house?” She teased.

“Well if you don’t wanna go home. I don’t mind.”

Mina smiled and her stomach made a little tumbling.

“Seriously, say more things like that and I might take that kidnapping thing seriously.” Mina teased. And she saw Nayeon crack a little smile.

“Hmm….” Nayeon said, her face became serious. Is it something she said?

“What? Why?”

“I’m just thinking.” Mina became confused, curious.

“About what?”

“On how much should I declare for your ransom, I’m still figuring out the things that I need for the money.” Nayeon smiled. There goes the teasing. She frowned. Well, she can play too.

“Well that’s quite disappointing.” Mina played.

“Why?” Nayeon replied.

“Yeah. I was looking forward spending my life with you forever, but guess not. So….” Mina said, acting disappointed. Is she flirting?

“Is that so?” Nayeon’s eyebrows raised.

“Yeah. Can’t believe you’re just using me for money.”

“Well that’s a bargain. Now I can’t decide if I’m gonna use you for money, or your body. Hmmm?” Nayeon said, smirking. While Mina choked herself. She lost. “Oh, we’re here!” Nayeon said, before she cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter