Chapter 9

Love in School(Surong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Chorong

I was shocked to hear Minyeol just called Woohyun "Oppa". I looked at Woohyun."You know each other?" I asked him while pointing at the both of them.

He nodded while a smile still on his face." Yeah , her mother and my mother are close friends so do we."He replied to me then playfully ruffled my hair. " Anyway, I havent seen you for a long time. How have you been? I miss you, chubs."

Minyeol giggled. " Look at you . Being like that to a girl is so not you , oppa !" She said then playfully slapped Woohyun's arm." Dont worry. I will accept chorong if you will choose her as your girlfriend. Fighting ,Oppa!" 

I laughed nervously." No way . He will never like me. Ever since we were kids , we are just friends. Right?" I asked Woohyun who was just smiling. 

Woohyun nodded and pinched Minyeol's cheeks. " Yah. I will never love someone like Chorong because she is not my type and I am not her type too." He said while smiling.

I was a bit hurt , hearing those words from my childhood friend. I am Suho's type for sure..or not. Suho suddenly asked a question to me , whisppering. " Who is this guy?" He asked then chuckled.

I leaped in surprise and stuttered. " H-He is a childhood friend of m-mine." 

He nodded then patted me on my head." I have to go. It seems that Minyeol doesnt need me right now. I'll go meet up with the other student council officers." He said then walked I away. I watched him disappear from the crowd.

I decided to follow him and left Woohyun and Minyeol but It seems that I lost him. I saw Chanyeol from afar. He was looking at something. It was Eunji and Suho, they are talking to each other and laughing. I went to Chanyeol and asked him. " Why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter